Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #11! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #11!
When we last left Ishtar, she was struggling against the mesmerizing blasts of Hypnotica!
Will Ishtar overcome Hypnotica, or will she join Hypnotica and American Goddess as another slave of Max Indeks?
Find out in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #11, in the member's section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:00 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #11!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! The last two installments have been good! I will say that Ishtar has put up a very good fight before Hypnotica power pushed her over the edge, overwhelming Ishtar with her own prana. In this story Ishtar has looked like a powerful love Goddess overcoming Indeks company defenses, and holding off Hypnotica power for a while, i kind of thought Ishtar would be overcome with prana becuase she was starting to get sexual excited by using so much prana to keep her shield up. But i thought when Ishtar is overcome with her prana she only want sex, it's the only thing she has on her mind having sex to release her prana overload?? it seem different this time, it looked like she passed out and when she came around she seem to have control of her desires, she didn't jump Max like she did Rob the last time we saw Ishtar become overwhelmed with her own prana. Isn't she useless in this state of mind, she can't use her powers when she overloaded with Prana right?? She really needs it when she overloaded with prana, as least i thought so??

Now Max is using her magic against her, that not good!! This story has had all kinds of plot twist!! It looked like Max would defeat Ishtar with his tech, then it looked like Ishtar was going to defeat Max with her sex magic!! Then Hypnotica step in and seem to win the day for Max, it seem. But Hypnotica and American Goddess stepping in to help was part of Max's plan!! Looking forward to the next installment, what will Max make Ishtar do now that he is using her Rod on her?? I hope Ishtar doesn't do what she's done in the past when she has been enslaved, she made the thug rich, she gave Prospero greater magical knowledge, teaching him how to use sexual energy to fuel his magic, she helped Dr. Pretorius with his marrage, letting his wife live her deepest fantasies!! I hope Ishtar doesn't become Max's genie and grant his wish to enslave everyone!! I know i'll have to wait and see!! You have been really busy doing two updates on two sites!! Both installments were really good!! OUTSTANDING JOB!!

Last edited by lotchj on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 am
Petty Criminal

Don't know why my comments were shown twice?? Oh well!!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 am
HIPComix Artist

lotchj wrote:
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! The last two installments have been good! I will say that Ishtar has put up a very good fight before Hypnotica power pushed her over the edge, overwhelming Ishtar with her own prana. In this story Ishtar has looked like a powerful love Goddess overcoming Indeks company defenses, and holding off Hypnotica power for a while, i kind thought Ishtar would be overcome with prana from statement you made in the past. But i thought when Ishtar is overcome with her prana she only want sex, it's the only thing she has on her mind having sex to release her prana overload?? it seem different this time, it looked like she passed out and when she came around she seem to have control of her desires, she didn't jump Max like she did Rob the last time we saw Ishtar become overwhelmed with her own prana. Isn't she's useless in this state of mind, she can't use her powers when she overloaded with Prana right?? She really needs it when she overloaded with prana, as least i thought so??

Now Max is using her magic against her, that not good!! This story has had all kinds of plot twist!! It looked like Max would defeat Ishtar with his tech, then it looked like Ishtar was going to defeat Max with her sex magic!! Then Hypnotica step in and seem to win the day for Max, it seem. But Hypnotica and American Goddess stepping in to help was part of Max's plan!! Looking forward to the next installment, what will Max make Ishtar do now that he is using her Rod on her?? I hope Ishtar doesn't do what she's done in the past when she has been enslaved, she made the thug rich, she gave Prospero greater magical knowledge, teaching him how to use sexual energy to fuel his magic, she helped Dr. Pretorius with his marrage, letting his wife live her deepest fantasies!! I hope Ishtar doesn't become Max's genie and grant his wish to enslave everyone!! I know i'll have to wait and see!! You have been really busy doing two updates on two sites!! Both installments were really good!! OUTSTANDING JOB!!

Glad you're enjoying the updates, CL!

In this case, when Ishtar was pushed to her limit, while she was overcome with desire, at the same time her magical defenses fell due to her lack of concentration and that allows Hypnotica's power to put her into a trance. Hypnotica's trance overrides Ishtar's desires (it basically blanks out her mind).

Since Max is already rich, I don't think he's going to use Ishtar to steal, and he's already using mind control on his wife. We'll just have to see what happens :) .

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic

I also think that Ishtar vs Indeks #11 was a great job! Seeing Ishtar going down after three attempts is much more than any heroine gets... it's not so much, but at least she managed to fend off some of the villians attacks.

I understand a writer cannot show us a lot of false attempts to capture an heroine: the story must go on, after all, but is good to see that the capture is not an easy task, at least if you want your heroine to seem someone capable and skilled.

I am wondering what plan can Indeks have now when he is controlling a goddess.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:16 pm
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"][quote="lotchj"]Hello Mr. Cryptic!! The last two installments have been good! I will say that Ishtar has put up a very good fight before Hypnotica power pushed her over the edge, overwhelming Ishtar with her own prana. In this story Ishtar has looked like a powerful love Goddess overcoming Indeks company defenses, and holding off Hypnotica power for a while, i kind thought Ishtar would be overcome with prana from statement you made in the past. But i thought when Ishtar is overcome with her prana she only want sex, it's the only thing she has on her mind having sex to release her prana overload?? it seem different this time, it looked like she passed out and when she came around she seem to have control of her desires, she didn't jump Max like she did Rob the last time we saw Ishtar become overwhelmed with her own prana. Isn't she's useless in this state of mind, she can't use her powers when she overloaded with Prana right?? She really needs it when she overloaded with prana, as least i thought so??

Now Max is using her magic against her, that not good!! This story has had all kinds of plot twist!! It looked like Max would defeat Ishtar with his tech, then it looked like Ishtar was going to defeat Max with her sex magic!! Then Hypnotica step in and seem to win the day for Max, it seem. But Hypnotica and American Goddess stepping in to help was part of Max's plan!! Looking forward to the next installment, what will Max make Ishtar do now that he is using her Rod on her?? I hope Ishtar doesn't do what she's done in the past when she has been enslaved, she made the thug rich, she gave Prospero greater magical knowledge, teaching him how to use sexual energy to fuel his magic, she helped Dr. Pretorius with his marrage, letting his wife live her deepest fantasies!! I hope Ishtar doesn't become Max's genie and grant his wish to enslave everyone!! I know i'll have to wait and see!! You have been really busy doing two updates on two sites!! Both installments were really good!! OUTSTANDING JOB!![/quote]

Glad you're enjoying the updates, CL!

In this case, when Ishtar was pushed to her limit, while she was overcome with desire, at the same time her magical defenses fell due to her lack of concentration and that allows Hypnotica's power to put her into a trance. Hypnotica's trance overrides Ishtar's desires (it basically blanks out her mind).

Since Max is already rich, I don't think he's going to use Ishtar to steal, and he's already using mind control on his wife. We'll just have to see what happens :) .[/quote]

I know we'll have to wait a see!! It will be interesting to see what Max will use Ishtar for!! But that still bring up a question i've had about heriones in the Mr. Cryptic world, do the heriones do more harm then good?? Ishtar is the poster child for that thought!! Look at the damage she's cause in the Prospero Sage, Yes!! I feel Ishtar share in the blame as much as Prospero!! Least for me Prospero didn't defeat ishtar by himself he had help, Ishtar helped him herself!! In the way she reacted!! He didn't need to be clever are smart, she helped him every step of the way!! telling him what she was going to do, taking her time to react!! Then when she did have some of her free will instead of escaping and regrouping, she turn around and looks him in these eyes and says "i can fight you"!! giving him the time to cast another spell! As well as these other examples stated before, what she did for the thug and the Dr., but in the Prospero Sage she really gave him a lot of help in defeating her ! The reason i'm saying this is she has looked like a real hero in this story!! Now we will see what damage she can cause and see what the villain will gain now that Ishtar is his slave!!

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am