Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #9! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #9!
Ishtar has defeated APEX Industries defenses and now ravishes Max Indeks, threatening to enslave his soul!
But Max has his own slaves, American Goddess and Hypnotica!
Can they protect their master from the wrath of Ishtar?
Find out in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #9, in the member's section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #9!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! MAN!! I knew it was to good to last!! It looked like Ishtar plan was going to work out!! I knew at the start of the story Ishtar couldn't resist hypnotica power!! It looks like what Ishtar planned to do Max has happened to her!! She has again had her own power used against her, she's the one who has lost her soul, but to who?? Max are Hypnotica???

What evil things will she do now?? will she again steal,will she Protect Max from the law and fight the heroines of Metrobay for him, will she enslave everybody in Metrobay like Max planned?? Will Ishtar again be a tool for evil, like she's been so many times in the past!! What is Ishtar transforming into?? it looked like the ring of transformation was glowing!!

I hope she doesn't become a toy like she was in the ring of domination story, or transforms into Maria Jones and no longer become Ishtar again, like she did in the Lord Prospero Saga and we won't see Ishtar for a long time!! She's been gone way to long from that story!! ALL MAN!! POOR ISHTAR ALWAYS TRYING TO DO GOOD! Only to have things go Bad!! It looks like another (RAT) has won the day!! I hope Ishtar doesn't lose her soul to that Monster!!! But judging by past history she may!! She's the thug slave, the only reason she's free is because he's dead!! she would still be Lord Prospero slave, if wasn't for ocelet woman saving her!!! She would also still be Dr. Pretorius slave, if he wouldn't have freed her!! I hope Max doesn't have a long term hold on Ishtar like that damn thug did! Why do the bad guys get everything from Ishtar?? money,power, sex,everything they ask for!! It seem like Ishtar has done way more for the bad guys than she has ever done for the good guys!! I hope Ishtar haven't lost her soul to that no good, low down Rat max!! THAT WOULD BE AWFUL!! AWFUL!!!

I hope these other heroines from Metrobay can save Ishtar and American Goddess!! HELP!! HELP!! I know i'll just have to wait and see!!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm
HIPComix Artist

Well, we'll see what happens. At the end of this update Ishtar had already shrugged off Hypnotica's power and was starting to fight back. Ishtar was prevented from "confessing" Max, but for metaplot reasons that could not happen anyway (Max is not my character).

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Let me add this comment, I'll shut my mouth and just see what happen and stop trying to guess what's coming next. The reason i thought Ishtar might have lost her soul ,because she was in the process of taking Max's soul. After hypnotica used her power on her, she had a strange look on her face, i thought to myself oh!!no!! instead of Ishtar stealing Max soul, she may have lost her soul to max while she was hypnotized. Couldn't really tell what happened, i realize Ishtar is using the ring of transformation to put her breastplates and her girdie of power back on!! Even those Ishtar seem to have recovered from Hypnotica power and put her magical garments back on, and she's gotten off of Max and is stepping down from the desk!! She doesn't look like she's all there, she still has a kind of blank expression on her face.

Ishtar has lost herself too villains before, in the ring of domination she was the thug toy for a month. Ishtar has had both her powers and her plans used against her before!! In the adventures of Ishtar, she was going to make Prospero forget that Maria Jones and Ishtar are the same person, instead Prospero made her forget she's Ishtar. So there is a history of that happening to her, things go bad for her alot in her adventures!! That why i thought that this might of happened to her in this case!!

I didn't know Ishtar could steal a lover soul while making love! How does that work?? We know why she was going to take max's soul. Does this happen everytime she makes love?? If so!! The same thing happened even when her and Paul Barnes made love,a person she supposely really cares for or someone she choose to relieve her prana build-up like Rob. How does that work with someone she cares for?? There still a lot about Ishtar we don't know!!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 am
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

When I began to read this comic, I thought: Oh man, here comes Ishtar demise, because Max could not be stopped so easily… and then I see that Ishtar wear off the mind control!!!

Great, I didn’t was expecting that, and for that I consider it a great story! I really hope that Ishtar will show Max a thing or two about messing with a goddess.

And about Hypnotica, I remember that she always take that Smug Snake attitude when she is controlled by Max, I wonder if that is her true personality, or only her dark side?

Oh, and please, answer lochtj questions, those are very good questions and deserve very good answers ;)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 pm
HIPComix Artist

The "soul stealing" ability Ishtar was using is not something she would normally do. It's a sexual technique she has to deliberately employ, and she only uses it on very dangerous, evil villains. I don't think it's something that could easily be turned against her.

That's a good question about Hypnotica, Hector. I'm not sure who the "real" Hypnotica is, and I think Hypnotica wonders that herself. She's Trishbot's character, and I'm trying to keep her true to the way Trishbot has portrayed her.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:42 am
Profile WWW