Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 am

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #5! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #5!
Max and Ashley's steamy encounter gets even hotter as the Mastermind of Metrobay continues seducing the naive young heroine!
But can American Goddess avoid the fate of most woman who fall into Max Indeks' hands: zombie mind control?
Find out in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #5, in the member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #5!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice installment!! As you said their encounter turned out to be very steamy!! it turn out that Ashley is very sexual and has a great body, she wants and love sex as much as Ishtar!! I guess that come with having a love goddess powers. I do have to say even those these images from their encounter were hot!! I do feel sorry for Ashley!! To have her first time be with a no good, low life like Max Indeks. Ashley pleasure being spoiled by Ginger when she brought Ashley back down to Earth by putting that slave collar on her. I wonder who Max wants Ashely to bring back.

In the past i would have thought that Ishtar would have came in an saved Ashley, but not anymore!! Max is a mastermind and is already setting up his trap for Ishtar. Ishtar get caught off guard by villains a lot!! When Ishtar is trapped she rarely escape!! Once enslaved Ishtar is an extremely obedient slave, a very powerful and dangerous slave and she has yet to shown that she has the willpower to break the hold of a villian once they gain control of her!! I do think Ishtar will fall to Max, the question being how he will do it? She's not any good against villains that are clever and that can think fast on their feet! I just hope the heroes of Metrobay can free Ishtar if or when she does fall under Max's control or as least stop Ishtar and Ashley from causing a lot of damage in Metrobay city!! It will be interesting to learn what role the heroes of Metorbay will play in this story, or what they will do to save their fair city from the threat of the Goddess of love and war, and the American Goddess under the control of Max Indeks!! I know i'll have to wait and see what happen!!

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

I liked this installment because it was an original account of a victim of the infamous control collar. The way Ashley told it was unusual and fresh.

So, it this was all another of Max’s traps, why will do Ishtar next?

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:08 pm
HIPComix Artist

I didn't want to be overly moralistic, but I think it is realistic that sleeping with someone you just met a few hours ago is probably not the wisest idea. Ashley's young and inexperienced, and thus prone to doing unwise things. I figured this gave the story an extra level of realism (added realism is a nice thing to have when you've got naked goddess crime fighters squaring off against mad scientists :) ).

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Just saw the new covers for these upcoming installments of Ishtar vs Indeks, i have to say i really fear for Ishtar!! Judging from the cover for Ishtar vs Indeks #7, she's in some real trouble!! Looks like she's been changed into some kind of robogoddess like the cover says!! Max Indeks is a evil mastermind the greatest she have ever faced, she may be out of her league!! She's going to need a lot of help!! I know!! i'll just have to wait and see!!

Let me add, i hope Ishtar doesn't stay that way long, in the Robogoddess form?! I like her and thinks she's the hottest superheroines around in her true form!! Again i know, i'll have to wait to see what happen!!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm
HIPComix Artist

I don't want anything bad to happen to Ishtar either. I think I might be enjoying making this comic more than any of the others I've yet done. The remaining chapters will be eventful and exciting ;) !

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

By the way, I'm not sure if the collar spoiled Ashley's pleasure. I think it more changed the "flavor" of the pleasure (maybe more intense, but less sweet?). Ashley wasn't sure how to describe it, and neither am I :) .

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic!

I didn’t mean to imply that the collar could spoil Ashley’s pleasure, but only noticed that this was the first time someone with the collar could speak about holding it.

But I think maybe your idea has some truth. It would be interesting to ask that to other creators… ;)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 pm
HIPComix Artist

I was responding to what CL's post when I said that, not youra, Hector. Sorry, sometimes I'm too lazy to use the quote function :) .

On this topic, I know that Super-Freak wears a control collar, and seems to be conscious and even has freedom to choose what she's going to think and do, within parameters set by the collar. In other cases the collar seems to turn the subject into a complete robot (and I guess totally unconscious). I prefer the Super-Freak model for how the collar works.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"]I didn't want to be overly moralistic, but I think it is realistic that sleeping with someone you just met a few hours ago is probably not the wisest idea. Ashley's young and inexperienced, and thus prone to doing unwise things. I figured this gave the story an extra level of realism (added realism is a nice thing to have when you've got naked goddess crime fighters squaring off against mad scientists :) ).[/quote]

This is the second time i've heard that comment saying Ishtar and American Goddess are naked Goddess's, the first time in the adventures of Ishtar when Ishtar was gathering up those henchman in the warehouse, he said something like, must obey naked woman!! I like seeing the Goddess naked, but why do people think she's naked?? The outfit she wears when she's the Goddess Ishtar is the sexiest heroine outfit around and it show off a lot of her wonderful body, but she's not naked!! Besides what would the public and her fellow heroines think of Ishtar if she was running around naked?!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 pm
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"]I don't want anything bad to happen to Ishtar either. I think I might be enjoying making this comic more than any of the others I've yet done. The remaining chapters will be eventful and exciting ;) ![/quote]

Let me also add, after being a member of adult heroines sites for the last few years, not reading a lot of main stream comics during this time, mostly reading adult heroines comics!! Starting around March, i started reading main stream comics again!!The main reason is because of reading adult comics, adult heroines comics being more about the villians and the things they do to heroines!! Heroes not really being heroic!! Made me want to read stories about heroes who are heroic!! Even those the stories are told very well and are very creative, the artwork is outstanding!! But i'm always very disappointed with the hero at the end of the story. The heroes usually end up being totally defeated on every level, physically and mentally, they don't overcome and save the day!! Reading main stream comics fills my need to see the hero overcome and save the day. (Good defeating evil!!) But i'll keep following Mr. Cryptic comics even those i'm pro-hero and would prefer to see the hero with the upperhand. I know these are stories about heroines in peril!!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am
HIPComix Artist

I know Ishtar isn't fully naked, it's just funny to say she's naked. For purposes of visiting public places, she's pretty much naked. I figure that as a goddess, people just don't challenge her on it. All the Victory heroines have skimpy costumes. I've just kind of figured this is something that's accepted in Victory City. I have thought it would be funny if Ishtar met Uncle Sickey's Black Lightning, who actually wears less clothes than Ishtar!

I actually am not trying to be that different from traditional comics in that the good guys do win in the end. I still think Ring of Domination was a win for American Goddess. Like the classic Wonder Woman, she prefers to undermine evil within the villain's heart, rather than pound him into a blood smear, even though she's capable of either.

The heroes won in the Ultra Maxima storyline, even if it was a little..uh...messy. I see that as coming down to a battle of wills between Sovereign and Ultra Maxima, but the heroines role in that final victory was essential.

The Victory Legion "Roleplaying" storyline at HIP Comix was not a win for the heroines, since Dr. Pretorius got away scott free. However, that was kind of more private story, not a big battle between hero and villain. Hector asserted that Ishtar was really calling the shots during that whole thing, even when Pretorius had her under his mind control. It's a possible interpretation :) .

The heroines have had one defeat after another in the Prospero storyline, but this is a long storyline, that has gone on longer than intended. Victory Legion and Ishtar Vs. Indeks take place after the Prospero storyline is complete, so you can assume that (spoiler alert) Prospero does eventually lose.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"]
I actually am not trying to be that different from traditional comics in that the good guys do win in the end. I still think [i]Ring of Domination[/i] was a win for American Goddess. Like the classic Wonder Woman, she prefers to undermine evil within the villain's heart, rather than pound him into a blood smear, even though she's capable of either.

Hello Cryptic!! I know we have had several discussions on another forums site in the past about this story. Even those i try to let it pass this time, i couldn't!! This is one story i strongly disagree with you!! I only speaking for myself! American Goddess completely lost in everyway!! This was a complete and total victory for the villain!! This was anti-hero story!! It was about good serving evil, even at the end of the story!! She never freed herself , she only served the thug, stole for him,betrayed her friends for him, and went against ever things she stood for!! The thug dragged her face thru the mud!!

It's been said that he gave his life to help her, maybe he did,but it didn't look that way to me! It seemed to me, He was just trying to save his slave so he could keep living the good life!! He Never showed at anytime that he cared for her as person, all she ever was, was a slave to him!! All this story showed me is that being dishonest sure did pay off for the thug, in life and in death!! I never felted sorry for him, never felted he changed, i thought he was a low life!! He did nothing to change that view!! I thought it was a dishearting sight to see the Goddess get down on her knees for him at the end of the story and say command me, it was a very sad sight, her sending him to where the honored heroes spent their afterlife was a slap in the face!! He stole that too!! that a place for real heroes!!not him!! It just showed how low she had sink!! Him a hero!! He tricked her,drugged her and used the magic of the ring to enlave her!! No matter how good it made her feel to serve him. He took away her free will!! Him a hero!! There was no victory in this story for the American Goddess to me! She was just a toy to be used!! There was no HERO in this story!!! just a SLAVE !! I'M SORRY!!! But that just the way i saw that story!

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:36 pm