Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #4! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #4!
While Ishtar interrogates the Gangster of Love, Max Indeks continues his seduction of American Goddess!
How far will Ashley go with Max?
Find out in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #4, in the member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #4!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice installment!! Ashley (sexual) encounter with Max is turning out to be HOT and getting HOTTER!! Max is a real ladies man!! He was really smooth the way he was able to get Ashley to go for him, Max is even smoother than Lord Prospero who's suppose be a ladies man. Max doesn't need magic to seduced a lady, just his natural charm. But still what is he really up to!! Even those i always love seeing Ishtar having these encounters, she's the hottest heroines of all the Victory City heroines, love all the steamy encounters she has had, she's the best!!

But one thing that i really like about this (sexual) encounter with Ashley and Max, she is doing it of her own free will, she not being controlled by a device or magic. I like that the encounter is about pleasure for her and that she can enjoy pure pleasure, as least for her!! I know i sound like a broken record!! But you knew i would comment on Ashley being with Max of her own free will, that make these encounter super sexy for me!! As least for me real power over a person is not controlling them with a device or magic , but a person choosing to be with a person or choosing to obey a person of their own free will. It will be interesting to learn what Max is up to!? Not before he and Ashley have a little more fun!! Looking forward to the next installment!! I wonder what uncle Paul would say if he knew what Ashley was doing with Max!!!!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 pm
HIPComix Artist

Yes, I thought it would be interesting showing a seduction that involved no magic or technology, just old fashioned sex appeal.

I'm really enjoying having Ashley up front as a main character here. Her role is a little larger in this story than I originally imagined.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"]Yes, I thought it would be interesting showing a seduction that involved no magic or technology, just old fashioned sex appeal.

I'm really enjoying having Ashley up front as a main character here. Her role is a little larger in this story than I originally imagined.[/quote]

Hey Mr. Cryptic, Your right!! It was very interesting, exciting and nice to see good old fashion sex appeal use to seduce a herione!! What's up with Ishtar and the gangster?? When she was trying to find out what Max and the Gangster were working on, Ishtar rubbing the Gangster manhood and the gangster having his hands between ishtar legs, looks like he was doing the same thing rubbing her womanhood, are was i seeing things?? She has been really showing her love Goddess side in this story!! i really like it!! With American Goddess being the main focus of the story right now really has me guessing?!

What is max up to??? If he thinks he can are he try to seduce Ishtar with sex appeal, it will take a lot more than personal sex appeal to seduce Ishtar, as least i think it would take a lot more than that to seduce Ishtar, she the queen of sex appeal.I wonder what he has planned for Ishtar and what were he and the gangster of love really up too?? Looking forward to seeing what will happen!

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 am
HIPComix Artist

I didn't notice until you mentioned it where the Gangster's hand was! That was unintentional. That's one way drawing art and rendering from models differs. I was trying to show the Gangster totally at Ishtar's mercy, and under her spell.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to imagine that if Ishtar is fondling him, he might return the favor.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

Ishtar Vs. Indeks # 4 was not only a sexy issue, was the sexy issue: to see Ashley fall for Max Indek’s charm (does he have charm?) was sexy, only to see how naïve a sex goddess can be. I mean, she needs to learn some realities about erotic comic books and learn them fast. I’m actually hoping smug snake Indeks enslaving her only to show her the kind of guy she is into.

Now I am wondering, what was Ishtar thinking? She, as an immortal full of experiences, should know better than letting Ashley with Indeks… but then again, she is still new to this world… I don’t know what to think.

Howver, it was cool to see Ishtar doing something superheroic: An interrogation one thousand feet up sounds cool! And what is Ishtar’s hand doing at page 7? That’s an interrogator!

I don’t seem to understand very well what are Ishtar true skills. The things you showed us this issue were enough to justify Ishtar as a true superheroine, I mean, when you could dominate an enemy without being in front of him, or being capable of interrogating him like this, how on earth could she have been deafeated in last issues?

I loved the Sci Fi twist of the poor Gangster of Love. A chip control in your brain that controls you and can erase your memories like files after burning out? Great!

This was a great issue and I can’t wait to see that chat between Ishtar and Max.

PD: All this seems to me as an homage to Wonder Woman’s episode “The Deadly Toys”, when Wonder Woman captures a scientific and when interrogating him, he is revealed as an android just before destroying itself. Could be that truth?

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm making an assumption in this comic that Max Indeks is really good at convincing the world that he is an honest man. Basically, the heroines of Metrobay know he's bad, but few others share this knowledge. Since Alpha Woman and Hypnotica didn't know that Max was in on this plot, they didn't mention anything about Max to Ishtar and American Goddess.

Ishtar's magical voodoo does need some kind of focus to work. So for example, in Victory Legion she couldn't use it on Dr. Pretorius when he was hiding from her since she couldn't see him and didn't know where he was until right before he started dosing her with irridite. It's a spell that requires focus and concentration. It leaves her open to attack. The mercenaries' gunfire in Victory Legion was a puny enough attack (for her) that she could deflect it and cast her spell as the same time.

As you know, in Metrobay people get turned into human robots a lot. In this case, it was just a convenient way for me to keep Ishtar from getting Donnelly to tell her everything to soon :) . Ishtar confirmed that he really is flesh and blood, just temporarily turned into a "human robot." Since Ishtar is not from Metrobay, the phenomenon is shocking and disturbing to her.

Her interrogation method is basically just her using her sexual magnetism to make him compliant, and levitating him way up in the sky to add a little respect :) .

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:23 am
Profile WWW