Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 am

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #2 is posted! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #2 is posted!
Ishtar and American Goddess are racing to capture the Gangster of Love, not realizing they are about to meet a much greater threat, Max Indeks!
The two heroines are strangers in Metrobay, and don't know about the evil that Max hides!
What does Max have planned for our two heroines!?
The story continues in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #2, in the HIP Comix member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #2 is posted!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice installment, Hot and funny at the same time!! These expression on American Goddess and Ginger faces made me laugh when Ishtar went into sex Goddess mode!! It will be interesting to find out what kind of a game Max Indeks is playing, Ishtar taking the Gangster of Love to the funhouse and American Goddess going to Indeks office. Looks like things are about to get really interesting!! Looking forward to the next installment!! C.L.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 am
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

I am really impressed how good Isthar vs Indeks # 2 has been wrote. It really shines to show the contrast between Metrobay and Victory City. This was amazing.

First of all, there is a multitude of little details that are worth mentioning, and I’m afraid I will lose some, but the first is showing how great APEX’s influence is at the world… it’s almost like Lexcorp. They have a hand everywhere. They even supply the Victory Legion! This shows Max’s great influence!

The magical blue jet is amazing, but I loved to see American godess (AG) reaction to Ginger’s breasts… and that AG didn’t swallow so easily the story Ginger was providing her… even now, is not clear if this was the Gangster of Love’s idea or an elaborate ruse by Max, but man, the next scene is so incredibly mindblowing…

Yes, voodoo blowjob magic, sex magic, sympathetic magic… the question is: why on earth Isthar die even care to face her enemies? Using this, she could take them without any problem… the only reason could be she enjoys be captured… he he he.

This is the second time the Gangster of love is trapped by Ishtar… and his own… sex drive. I cannot blame him, this is the kind of trick no man can stand!

Oh, the dramatic irony: “I imagined (Ginger) hadn’t seen anything as weird and sexy as this before”.

Well, now I have a lot of questions… surely the Legion of Victory is aware about Max’s reputation, they are intelligence, they must! So why to left AG alone with a man so perilous? What is Ishtar plan? Is she manipulating AC?
A lot of questions, I think this has been your best writing work! Great!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm
HIPComix Artist

Glad you all are enjoying it :) !

Hector wrote:
First of all, there is a multitude of little details that are worth mentioning, and I’m afraid I will lose some, but the first is showing how great APEX’s influence is at the world… it’s almost like Lexcorp. They have a hand everywhere. They even supply the Victory Legion! This shows Max’s great influence!

I'm really glad you liked the details, particularly because getting enough details and getting the details right was a huge concern for me in this series. I might have taken the time to reproduce some of the sets that Finister and MCTek have used, but I've imposed a moratorium on myself against buying new figures or props until I get my debts paid off. So, I've just been cobbling together sets from what I already have, like I usually do. I used the photo of the Metrobay skyline from te Metrobay wiki in the scene where Max is introduced.

I did put a lot of time thinking and writing up ideas on how to present the contrast between Metrobay and Victory City. That's part of why I've had so much trouble keeping up with the update schedule lately. I wasn't expecting that to necessarily come through in the final comic, but I guess it did. I'm very pleased that that is the case.

Hector wrote:
The magical blue jet is amazing, but I loved to see American godess (AG) reaction to Ginger’s breasts… and that AG didn’t swallow so easily the story Ginger was providing her… even now, is not clear if this was the Gangster of Love’s idea or an elaborate ruse by Max, but man, the next scene is so incredibly mindblowing…

Actually, AG did accept Ginger's story at the time. I spent a lot of time thinking about how much Ishtar already knows about Max. I'm assuming she knows as little as an average citizen of Metrobay, maybe less since she doesn't live there or hear the gossip. I'm also assuming that the topic of Max didn't come up when the Victory Legionaires and the Superheroine Squad were conducting their joint operation. I'm not sure if that's realistic or not, but I figure one of Max's advantages is how well he's able to maintain the appearance of being law-abiding.

I was inspired to do this story in the first person (narrated by Ashley/American Goddess) by Trishbot's Hypnotica series. It's a bit of a challenge, but I think it helps make for a more engaging story. The tricky part comes with how to know what to have Ashley reveal and what not to reveal. I'm assuming that she's narrating from the perspective of the future, otherwise I wouldn't be able to explain how she can be aware of things she's not observing (e.g. Ishtar and Alpha Woman interrogating prisoners when Ashley is not in the building). At the same time I don't want to give too much away, so I'm also figuring Ashley is good at giving a relatively dispassionate account of what happened as it happened. Maybe she'll be a journalist when she graduates college :) .

Hector wrote:
Yes, voodoo blowjob magic, sex magic, sympathetic magic… the question is: why on earth Isthar die even care to face her enemies? Using this, she could take them without any problem… the only reason could be she enjoys be captured… he he he.This is the second time the Gangster of love is trapped by Ishtar… and his own… sex drive. I cannot blame him, this is the kind of trick no man can stand!

As I've said before, most of the time when Ishtar is on the job, she just totally dominates her opponents and wins quickly and easily. I think she does have to somehow be able to target the subject of her sexual voodoo, which in this case was provided by the APEX security camara.

I've already established that Ishtar is a sorceress who in principle can do just about anything (e.g. turn people into frogs, shoot fireballs, etc.). I'm trying to refine that a bit by making her magic more focused in the domains of love and war (since she's a goddess of love and war). I'm planning to make her sexual voodoo one of her signature spells to emphasize the love goddess aspect. The sexual voodoo won't make her all-powerful. Her use of magic builds up prana that eventually clouds her mind, and I think that larger numbers and or greater willpower in her subjects would require her to build up more prana.

In my original conception I imagined that she, as goddess of war, would be able to conjure up weapons from across time and space. For various reasons I haven't done much with that yet. She did conjure a sword that she used to kill a monster in Adventures of Ishtar #1. In practice she usually just conjures her Rod of Domination.

Again, glad you all are enjoying this! Looking forward to posting #3!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:30 am
Profile WWW