Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

TALES OF THE CRYPTICVERSE #12: The Finale! 
HIPComix Artist

Post TALES OF THE CRYPTICVERSE #12: The Finale!
I'm happy to be back to rendering again and I'm returing with the conclusion to the Cobra-Woman/American Goddess/Gangster of Love saga in Tales of the Crypticverse!

When we last left them, American Goddess and Cobra-Woman were overcome with lust for each other after being gassed with an aphrodesiac!
Can they overcome their urges to defeat the Gangster of Love!?
Find out in Tales of the Crypticverse #12!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010&g2_navId=x1f53d33e

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: TALES OF THE CRYPTICVERSE #12: The Finale!
Hi Mr. Cryptic!! Very clever ending!! The gangster of love looked like he has won!! But couldn't resist the Goddess's hot body!! I had to laugh when Cobra-Woman bit him!! The gangster of love is like these other villains, he couldn't pass up the chance to do the Goddess. I would has thought he was the walking dead or something was wrong with him!! I mean, He had the goddess butt naked, ready and willing, he would had the strongest willpower ever to pass up the chance to do the Goddess!! Even those Cobra-Woman is very hot herself!! I guess he learned that you have to spread the love around when you have two horny heroines!! Still i have to admit the ending was very clever!!Cobra-woman and American Goddess were hot together!!

I liked seeing the Goddess and Paul Barnes interacting. We got to see what kind of relationship they have. They like each other a lot, the Goddess really trust him!! You can see why, when she was under the control of the ring he could had his way with her!! But he thought so much of her, he didn't want to betray her trust!! Even those the Goddess said she would have forgiven him, the look on her face, said she would have enjoyed him making love to her and even hinted she wanted him too!! ( you are such tease!!) because you know i really would like to see the Goddess and Paul Barnes make love!! I'll be looking forward to these ongoing stories from the Tales of the crypticverse. But it will interesting to see how Ishtar deal with max Indexs, the greatest mastermind she has faced. C.L

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:19 pm
Petty Criminal

Hey!!! what happened to Mr. Cryptic reply from 19 Sept. 2012????

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm
HIPComix Artist

It looks like the board reverted to an earlier time or something

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm
HIPComix Artist

I guess there was some kind of bug. Thanks for letting me know, I thought I was getting senile :) .

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic

Tales of the Crypticverse # 12 is the epitome of the deconstruction of the comic book. In all comic books, the hero only triumphs because the villain’s stupidity. Here is the first case I see a villain that falls for a good reason. Or at least, a reason that I could have thought of my own.

I mean, the heroines stopped for an aphrodisiac gas? And how on earth any hot blodded man, villain or not, could have used this chance for escape? To be with them was the only choice. The Gangster of love is what we could call a tragic villain.

Another thing I loved was Paul’s face when Isthar told him that her urges were welling up again! I must say that he seems the only sane man in this universe… Ishtar is a goddess, and she can defeat anyone who wants to take advantage of her. I cannot affirm I could resist the temptation, but he seems like the kind of guy who can.

I cannot wait to see Indeks story.

Great job!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I was just looking at the cover for the upcoming Ishtar vs Indexs and noticed it reads at the bottom of the cover, Ishtar and American Goddess go to Metroday!! I've wanted to see Ishtar and the American Goddess team up in a story!! Even those we don't see her a lot, the new American Goddess is my second favorite character behind Ishtar. Knowing she is appearing in this story make me even more excited about the Story!! Hopefully she will play a major part in the story, i for one would like to see more of her!! Now i'm really looking forward to this story!! C.L.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:51 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hector - Glad you enjoyed it! The Gangster of Love's chemicals were actually inspired by the urban legend of the "gay bomb." There was an aritcle in the news a few years ago that the government was thinking about developing a gas that would overwhelm enemy soldiers with lust and cause them to have sex with each other. The spoofed this idea on 30 Rock also.

CL - Glad you're looking forward to seeing Ishtar and American Goddess (Ashley) together! I looking forward to posting this series.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am
Profile WWW