Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:49 am

TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE #8!: COBRA-WOMAN, PAUL BARNES... 
HIPComix Artist

Post TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE #8!: COBRA-WOMAN, PAUL BARNES...
While American Goddess is subjected to erotic torture at the hands of the Gangster of Love, both Cobra-Woman and Paul Barnes are trying to help her! But, will the superheroine and the government agent join forces, or fight each other?
Tales of the Crypticverse #8 is in the Member's section, now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE #8!: COBRA-WOMAN, PAUL BARNES.
Two pages missing (8 & 9).

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 am
HIPComix Artist

Sorry about that. I have fixed it.

Thank you for letting me know Technophyle!

I'll have to be more careful about uploading comics when I'm tired.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Another interesting update!! First let me say, Inanna looks really hot nude!! The Gangster of love must have incredible willpower!! Being able to fight the temptation to ravish the American Goddess, he will be the first villain to be only interested in her for just gaining knowledge and power, not wanting to have sex with the super hot heroine! Even those i have to be honest and say i hope to see some love making in the Tales of the Cryticverse, something we haven't seen so far. ( Don't be upset with me for saying that!! Because it seems like you get upset with me sometime about hoping to see a sexual encounter in a story.)

That being said, This is the most active we have seens Paul Barnes in a plot!! Is the Machine using pleasure to try an break the American Goddess? I wonder will she be able to resist or will she give in? We will see just how strong her willpower reallyl is!! Why is Coba-woman attacking Paul and agent Maxwell?? Does she know that Agent Maxwell is under the control of the Gangster of love ?? Looking forward to the next installment!! C.L.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:51 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hi CL - In the past villains have always had sex with Ishtar only after her desires had driven her to want sex with them, and that hasn't happened yet in this case. Will it happen? We'll have to see :) .

Yes Paul Barnes is getting to do more in this story, which is nice. I haven't really developed him much as a character, so we'll get to see more of him here in this storyline.

Given how long it's been since Tales of the Crypticverse #6 came out, good job on remembering the reference to Agent Maxwell in that update.

I think the machine is building up American Goddess' arousal, but not letting her climax. Kind of like regular arousal, it's pleasant, but it gets kind of unpleasant without release.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile WWW