Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am

IT'S BACK!!! Tales of the Crypticverse #7 in member's area! 
HIPComix Artist

Post IT'S BACK!!! Tales of the Crypticverse #7 in member's area!
When we last left off months ago, American Goddess had been ambushed and drugged by the Gangster of Love!
What are his plans for her? We finally find out in Tales of the Crypticverse#7, in the member's area now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010&g2_fromNavId=x4bf05f8a

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: IT'S BACK!!! Tales of the Crypticverse #7 in member's ar
Hi Mr. Cryptic!! I glad to see the tales of the Crypticverse back!! You really left us hanging with the last installment so many months ago!! Now we know what the Gangster of love wants from the American Goddess. Still don't know what his machine will do to the American Goddess, don't like the way the machine looks, its look like a bondage and torture machine, i know it's not!! That just what it looks like to me. Just saw the update at Mccomix from Mctek, it been a really bad week for Inanna being capture and being put thru some kind of mind control process using machines at both sites. In the story over at these other site, She was hanging up in some machine like a side of beef going thru the mind control process. I was looking forward to Ishtar appearing in a another artist story, that story has completely turned me off!!

Whatever the Gangster of love machine is doing to her, i hope it over quickly and he releases her from that machine!! It been a really bad week for poor Inanna!!
C.L

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:10 am
HIPComix Artist

This scenario is very much inspired by the "excessive machine" from the movie Barbarella. In the movie the machine was used with the intention to kill Barabarella with pleasure (but she was too much for it). In this case, the Gangster of Love is useing his machine to interrogate Ishtar. We'll see more of this in the next update.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic!

Just when I thought Victory Legion was your best finished story ever, you come back with this incredible issue #7 from Tales of the crypticverse! Awesome!

Really Mr. Cryptic, you had almost no story (that was the last issue) and the Gangster of love hasn’t explain exactly what the machine does, but I bet Isthar is going for a ride!

Great! I cannot wait to see next issue!

Hey, the “excessive machine” was a favorite of me! I really cannot wait to see this machine working on Ishtar!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:15 pm
Petty Criminal

Hi Mr. Cryptic!! Just wanted to make a comment about the posts i've make on Ishtar appearing in another artist comics at the other site. First i didn't think it would get such a strong reaction on the forums at Mccomix!! Second even those i don't like the way she's been treated (only because i like Ishtar and want to see good things happen to her!!), it's all good for Ishtar anyway it give Ishtar and Mr. Cryptic comics more exposer!! I'm not these only one that really enjoy Ishtar and Mr. Cryptic comics with the hottest heroine in adult comix the Goddess of love and War Ishtar, those i don't enjoy seeing Ishtar in the same situations as most do, judging by most of the replys. But i agree with these other blogger, I want to see more of Ishtar!! Looking forward to Ishtar vs Indexs!!

Oh!! Have you ever thought about or do you have plan to team up and do a comic with Doctor Robo,Mctek or any of these other artists at Hipcomix or McComix?? I think if you teamed up with any of those guys on a comic, the artwork and story would be outstanding!! After joining MCcomix i started to read Metrobay comix, Grime City and The Lonely Man series and really enjoyed them!! I really like Doctor Robo work, i liked how he replied to my comments make in the MCcomix fourms section! I stated , i enjoy stories where the heroine is being seduced , not beat-up and made to suffer! His reply was, he agree with me, He's definitely a lover, not a fighter!! If Mr. Cryptic comics and Metrobay comics teamed up to make a comic, teaming together Victory legion and superheroines squad or teaming Valient Grrl , Brickhouse or Ishtar together !! I wonder who is the strongest between the three, Ishtar, Brickhouse or Valient Grrl. I think that would make a great crossover comic!! C.L.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 pm
HIPComix Artist

In the upcoming Ishtar vs. Indeks storyline, it is my story, but I'm discussing it closely behind the scences with Doc Robo, Finister, and Trishbot, among others. Finister helped me to get the Max Indeks figure right.

Other crossovers are possible, but I don't plan to think about those until I finish Ishtar vs. Indeks. I'm curious what it would be like to have someone else do the art for my writing, or to do art for someone else's story. The closest I've come to this so far is adapting BC's Ocelot Woman into my stories. BC and I are pretty sympatico on what we want to see, so that has worked out pretty well I think.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

I really liked this story. Ishtar seems very distressed, and even when Daryn believes the gangster of love’s influence on her is decreasing, it seems it’s not.

I loved to see Agent Maxwell, I hope her other name is not “Smart” or something.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 pm
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

I loved to see Cobra Woman taking charge of the situation. First I thought she was still under the control of the Gangster of love, but I was truly surprised to know that she was not only not under his control, but capable of using her snake senses… or something, to discover Agent Maxwell’s enslavement.

Also, is really endearing to know that Agent Barnes trusts Ishtar to know that she can trust Cobra Woman. And what could be that strange device? A ring of domination?

Well, the part I wanted to see was Ishtar and the Ganster of love. Maybe next issue! ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 pm
HIPComix Artist

Cobra-Woman has a superhuman sense of smell, based on the unusual chemosensory abilities of snakes. Snakes actually use their tongues to bring in particles to detect (of course, Cobra-Woman doesn't do that :) ). Daryn had previously been exposed to the Gangster's chemical, she knew what it smelled like and was able to detect it on Agent Maxwell.

Some snakes like pit vipers have a very well developed abiltiy to detect temperature differences via infrared radiation. Daryn has that ability too, and she can use it not only to see in the dark, but also discern things about other people's mental states via cues given by changes in someone's thermal profile. E.g. she could see a man's arousal from the movement of blood to, and slight increase in temperature in, his penis. So with her supersenses, it was obvious to Daryn that Agent Maxwell wasn't in a normal state of mind, even though to Paul Barnes she seemed fine.

As a hint to what the deal is with the ring that Paul Barnes is holding, take a closer look at Tales of the Crypticverse #6 and #7 :) . I actually noticed a misleading mistake in one panel in #7, which I just fixed with Paint Shop.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 am
Profile WWW