Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

VICTORY LEGION #13: ISHTAR RETURNS! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY LEGION #13: ISHTAR RETURNS!
Ishtar has just discovered her protege, American Goddess, having intense sex with Candice Carlson (AKA Brickhouse)!
Ishtar is still under the power of Dr. Pretorius' technology.
Will she help her young friend who has fallen under the Ring of Domination's spell?
Or will she serve her master and capture yet another slave for him?
Find out in Victory Legion #13, in the member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010Image

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: VICTORY CITY #13: ISHTAR RETURNS!
I think Ishtar should start a business:

Do you have marriage problems?
Then call the Love Goddess at
♥ ♥ ♥ 1-800-4ISHTAR ♥ ♥ ♥

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:08 pm
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! This was a really good story, i really enjoyed it!! This is my favorite storyline, it wasn't about taking over Victory City, Earth or the home of the Gods!! Ishtar and American Goddess are lucky that Dr. Pretorious isn't pure evil, that in these end he ended up setting them free!! Their very lucky!!! Ishtar betrayed her fellow hero and enslaves American Goddess so she could also serve Dr. Pretorious. She was completely enslaved by his Chips, she was no longer Ishtar superheroine Goddess of love and war protector of good, but Ishtar slave Goddess of love and war obedient to her master Dr. Pretorious!! The only thing he made her do was help him with his marriage. Again you can't really dislike him, he could have made Ishtar do a whole lot more , if he want too! But he's not really evil. I thought what he did at these end, freeing them both was really nice!! So if a villain can be seen as nice, he is!!

But she won't be that lucky when she faces Indeks!! I read his bio and went back and looked at some of the battles he had with these heroines of Metrobay. There is no question in my mind he will enslave Ishtar !! The question is , how will he do it ?? Will he use one of his many mind control devices or will he find away to use her own magic aganist her? How will he use her when she is under his control?? And my biggest question, how will she free herself or who will save her or will she ever free herself from his control???She's been very lucky when it come to regaining her freedom after she has subcome to mind control, it been a twist of fate that freed her or in this case the villain let her go!! Indeks is the most evil villain and the greatest mastermind she has ever faced !! once he gain control, He will want more money,power, he will use Ishtar as his sex toy!! Indeks lust for power know no limit, it's no telling what he will have Ishtar do!!

It looks really bad for Ishtar this summer!! I really fear for her against him,given Ishtar past history when facing villains that has a plan and can think fast on their feet, she has been defeated everytime!! She has never freed herself from being enslaved on her own!!She always remain a obedient slave ,betraying her fellow heroes, her friends, her love, and all the things she stand for!! I wonder about her future as a superheroine, as a queen of the Annunaki Gods, but mostly about her ability to keep her own free will!

You know i love Ishtar, her look, her powers, and as a person!! But the real disappointing thing about Ishtar has been her inability to free herself from a villain control, once she subcomes to mind control be it a device or magic. She may do a lot for the cause of good, but she also hurts the cause of good too. For example, her falling to Lord Prospero has provide him with the knowledge of powerful magic and the knowledge to use sexual energy for magic that he can use for anything like enslaving her fellow heroines!! With the knowledge Ishtar has provide Lord Prospero it will have a lasting effect on the Crypticverse!! While she maybe the greatest hero for good!! but she is also it greatest threat !! Yes!! I will wait and see!!
C.L.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm
HIPComix Artist

B69 - Heh, heh. I wonder if that is a real number :) !

C.L. - Obviously I'm a big fan of mind control and heroines being turned into love slaves. Pretty much any heroine in my stories is going to have similar experiences (e.g. Brickhouse). Ishtar has actually been more able to resist and break free than other heroines, and in fact I would say that while villains can make Ishtar a slave, it is difficult for them to keep her as a slave. Even in this story, Ishtar was somewhat assertive as Dr. Pretorius' slave, almost telling him what to do sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing Ishtar and Max Indeks face off!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear B69: Good Joke!

Dear lotchj: A lot of interesting questions! I hope Mr. Cryptic could answer some of those in future comics.

Dear Mr. Cryptic: I think you aren’t giving the goddess her due: She was totally in control of poor Dr. Pretorious, giving us a realistic depiction of how awkward would be for a mere mortal to control a goddess.

I think the best part of this finale was to see how eager to please each other are Dr. Pretorious and Brickhouse. They don’t even try to sustain their own masquerades. The detail with the “roleplaying costumes” is so fun, and so sad: Those two are so eager to see another way, so afraid to confront their realities about each other, that they are together not by love, but by fear.

In other words, a normal marriage

This story rocked, and you coming back to the gangster of love is great!!!! Thanks

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad people enjoyed this. It's nice to wrap up a complete storyline.

I just noticed I called this "Victory City #13" instead of "Victory Legion #13." I'll have to see if I can fix that.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: VICTORY LEGION #13: ISHTAR RETURNS!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I keep forgetting to add this! In the debut chapter of Victory Legion we learned Brickhouse's deepest fantasies! I hope we learn what Ishtar deepest fantasies are in the near future. She's making everyone wishes come true, heroines and villains! Let's see Ishtar let her hair down and have some fun too!!

I wonder how these events will effect Brickhouse's and Ishtar friendship, since we don't see them interact much. Brickhouse will remember everything that happened in her home, she is greatful to Ishtar for her help in saving her marriage and thinks that Ishtar did it all of her own free will !! She doesn't know Ishtar was under Dr. Pretorius (her husband) mind control chips, he ordered her to forget what happened in their home!! It could lead to some awkward moments between the two, since Ishtar will have no idea what Brickhouse is talking about!! It would also be interesting to see how Paul would reacted if he saw the video of Ishtar having sex with Dr. Pretorius, since Ishtar won't remember that!! Ishtar did say in the Adventures of Ishtar that she would try to keep Paul from knowing of anymore of her affairs, she was concerned about hurting him!! C.L.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm
HIPComix Artist

It has occured to me a lot that as much as Ishtar and Brickhouse appear in my comics, and appear together, we've never actually seen them together where one or both wasn't unconscious or mind controlled!

I try to keep the plot brisk and moving along, but it has occured to me that maybe it would be nice to have an update where the heroes are just hanging out (maybe eating shawarma late at night :) ). Stay tuned.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic

Your last comment makes sense! If you're with your coworkers in real life, maybe you don't know them so much... you only work with them, but they are doing their stuff... that could explain a lot of things that happened in this tale ;)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 pm
HIPComix Artist

Yes, I imagine that Ishtar and Brickhouse do have a relationship at work. They are friends, so I do need to do something sometime to better establish what their usual realtionship is, when one isn't being mind controlled to fight or seduce the other :) .

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 pm
Profile WWW