Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

VICTORY LEGION #12: HOT GODDESS ON GODDESS ACTION! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY LEGION #12: HOT GODDESS ON GODDESS ACTION!
In Victory Legion #11, Brickhouse and American Goddess found themselves battling each other!
They resolved their struggle by enchanting each other with love magic!
Now both are driven by a single-minded urge to love every inch of the other's body!
Victory Legion #12 is an update you DO NOT want to miss! It's in the member's section, NOW!
(This should have been up on Wednesday, but when two hot women are crawling all over each other,
Mr. Cryptic wants to take the time to get it right!)
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: VICTORY CITY #12: HOT GODDESS ON GODDESS ACTION!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice update!! Seeing the ladies together was hot!! Under like when the girls and guys are together, it just plain sex not love making, there no kissing, no exploring each other bodies, no feeling of being close at all when the heroines and villains are together it just sex!! As least for me that the feel i get from Brickhouse and American Goddess encounter, they made love to each other, so it does have a different feel. In this new series it seems that Brickhouse is the one who get all the pleasure!! Getting kisses from both Ishtar and American goddess, and having sex with American Goddess and her husband !! Ishtar has given her fellow team mate a lot of pleasure, she really is a goddess of love!! Hopefully Ishtar will get to have some more pleasure herself and not be left out in the cold, while these other girls have all the fun!! Love seeing all the heroines nude, especially seeing Ishtar completey naked, always a treat!!

I have a question about Victory Legion #6!! Re-reading that installment, it stated that Ishtar doesn't often allow herself to become completely lost in ecstacy!! I thought she had to open herself up completely to a lover to use the power of fertility or help her recover from to much prana after using her powers to much! I was also wondering if the series had switched over from Victory Legion to Victory City, i hope your not taking that question the wrong way, just asking?? Being that Brickhouse and American Goddess are both under the spell of the Ring of Domination, does the Ring of Domination work the same as the Rod of Domination?? Seeing that Brickhouse and the American Goddess don't generate prana. The Ring of Domination seems to use stored prana, while the Rod of Domination seem to channel prana. Oh!! I still don't understand how lord Prospero was able to use the Rod of Domination against Ishtar in the Adventures of Ishtar.

Oh!! I'm looking forward to Ishtar vs Indeks!! Looking at his history, Ishtar is really in for it!! She's going to need help from the Metrobay heroes, if she hope to defeat Indeks!! While she may be the world most powerful hero,Judging by her past history when dealing with villains who are clever and fast thinking!! She is very beatable!!!
C.L.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:59 pm
HIPComix Artist

The Victory City and Victory Legion series are kind of like Amazing Spider-Man and Spectacular Spider-Man. Same characters, setting and continuity, but different storylines. I'm trying to make it as much as possible that you can read one without the other and still enjoy it (although if you like one, you'll probably like the other too). I may have to do some explaining later on what the actual chronology is (e.g. Victory Legion #1-12 take place after the ongoing storyline in Victory City). I like this arrangement since I can tell stories that contnuity prevents me from telling in the Victory City series (where Ishtar is neutralized and Brickhouse is enslaved).

I think the Rod and Ring of Domination actually do pretty much the same thing. The Rod has more reach. Ishtar tries to keep the Ring's power a secret, so that villain's won't know to use it against her. Villains generally do know what the Rod can do, but she usually keeps it stored in a pocket dimension so it can't be taked from her.

Sometimes in the sex scenes, I just kind of lose control, sort of. With Candice and Ashley, it was just such a great opportunity and kept adding pages. I didn't actually intend that scene to happen that way until right before I got to this point in the plot. I was inspired by a photo series I saw of Devon Michaels with Julie Ann Gerhard, as well as another with Devon Michaels and Carmen Garcia.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hi Mr. Cryptic!! I forgot to add, it's nice to see two heroes together for a change!! Most of the time only the villains get to be with the heroines!! The good guys don't get to be with each other a lot, the bad guys get to have most of the fun.
C.L.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 am
HIPComix Artist

I forgot to answer some of your other questions, C.L. Ishtar's usual mode of operation is, she sleeps with men that she doesn't have a deep emotional connection to. She actually avoids sex with men she really loves because that might cause her to lose control of her prana. We may see more about that in later updates.

Also, Prospero was able to use Ishtar's Rod of Domination against here because her willpower was already compromised, and also becuase his own willpower is very high. The Rod and Ring basically pits whoever is touching them into a battle of personalities (if they are not enemies, it would join them in an empthic link). If Ishtar is at full strength, and an enemy without an extraordinary will grabs on to her Rod of Domination (or the Ring of Domination), Ishtar and the enemy would oppose each other in a direct contest of wills, and most of the time Ishtar will win easily.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hi Mr. Cryptic !! Thank for answering my questions!! Now i understand how Lord Prospero was able to use Ishtar's Rod against her!! But it a real shame that Ishtar has to avoid having sex with someone she truly loves, it sad that she will always has to sleep with strangers and villians, never getting to enjoy making love to a man she really cares for. I feel sorry for her!! And it's to bad for Paul Barnes also!! He may never get the chance to be with Ishtar.
C.L.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Super Villain

I think this issue was awesome: Not any word, two heroines enjoying themselves, and a cliffhanger ending that seems like the punchline of a joke!

By the way Mr. Cryptic, It's awesome you're updating every week. When do you think we’ll see the continuation of the Love Gangster story?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 am
HIPComix Artist

C.L. - Yes, it's a limitation on love goddesses that they have a hard time finding love for themselves. At least, that's whant my mythology professor said back when I was in college, and it seems to be true.

Thanks, Hector! I'm still a little up in the air on what I will my next update will be, but I think I will probably work on concluding the Cobra-Woman/American Goddess/Gangster of Love storyline. I'm anxious to get started on Ishtar Vs. Indeks, but I want to make sure I do it right. That will probably come a few weeks later.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Mr. Cryptic!! I'm really disappointed to learn that Ishtar may never has a love!! One of things i've been looking forward to seeing is Ishtar and Paul Barnes getting together. Ishtar is caring and kind person, i'm hoping in the future she will reveal her feelings for Paul and enjoy the pleasure of giving herself to someone she loves!! Not alway having to be with strangers and villains. Brickhouse has a mate and she helped Rob and Charmaine get together! But poor Ishtar can't show her love or be with someone she loves. It no fun being a love goddess, she can only have meanless sex!! C.LC

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am
HIPComix Artist

It's difficult for a love goddess to find love, but not impossible. We'll just have to see what happens :) .

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Profile WWW