Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

VICTORY LEGION #10: AMERICAN GODDESS!!! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY LEGION #10: AMERICAN GODDESS!!!
Dr. Pretorius has enslaved Ishtar and used her to give his a wife a night of passion!
But American Goddess has tracked down her captured mentor!
Will American Goddess rescue Ishtar? Will Dr. Pretorius capture American Goddess as well?
Find out in Victory Legion #10, in the member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 am
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Post Re: VICTORY LEGION #10: AMERICAN GODDESS!!!
Dear Mr. Cryptic:

This is the most intriguing issue you had delivered yet, only because it has a lot of open interpretations:
For example, American Goddess has tracked her mentor, but she didn’t found her, only the house where a married couple are making love with Ishtar jewelry (it’s almost a joke call those “clothes”).

So, she comes and surprises those two lovers and assaults one of them with her domination ring, Something very dickish if they were innocent, but one of them is a culprit, so we have an strange conduct for a hero.

It’s not like I am liking her to Guantanamo bay or something, only that American Goddess attitude seems very fascist, but maybe she has seen a lot of situations like this working with Ishtar.

Anyway, I thank you for your efforts at being on schedule (I love this site for that reason) and I anxious to see what happens in next issue.

Fri May 18, 2012 8:48 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: VICTORY LEGION #10: AMERICAN GODDESS!!!
I think American Goddess' thinking was that Ishtar had disappeared, and when she traces her garments using the Glorious Gunship (it was able to home in on Ishtar's Ring of Transformation), she discovered no sign of Ishtar, but a strange woman wearing Ishtar's garments. She assumed that somehow Ishtar had been assaulted and her items stolen (which is accurate). Based on that, she went in full force, out of concern for Ishtar.
In real life, she maybe should have gotten some kind of warrant. Since she knew Ishtar's ring was in that house, she might have had "probable cause" to enter.
American Goddess is a very young and inexperienced heroine, so that plays into this too.

Glad you are enjoying this!

Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 pm
Profile WWW