Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am

VICTORY LEGION #9: "ISHTAR MESMERIZED!" 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY LEGION #9: "ISHTAR MESMERIZED!"
With the help of Ishtar, Candice and Ron Carlson spice up their marriage with some erotic role-playing!
Also, if this comic is called "Victory Legion," why are there only two superheroines in it!?
See more hot action and the surprise appearance of another superheroine in Victory Legion #9, in the member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010&g2_navId=xcb138c0e

Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: VICTORY LEGION #9: "ISHTAR MESMERIZED!"
Hi Mr. Cryptic!! Another nice installment!! First let me say Brickhouse looks good in Ishtar magical garments, but not as hot as Ishtar!! I always enjoy seeing Ishtar completely nude!! This is a very interesting plot, i usually can kind of guess where the story might be going but with this plot so far i don't have a clue!! Him using Ishtar to help him with his marrage has really got me guessing!! I don't remember ever seeing Ishtar getting completely lost in pleasure like she did in the last scene, the chips seem to have total control of Ishtar!! It doesn't seem like she can break free of their control, it doesn't seem like she want too, she seem to be enjoying the pleasure they give her!!

Seeing the new American Goddess coming on the scene is something i'm looking forward too!! I've wanted to see Ishtar and the new American Goddess work together. I hope she can free her!! Will Brickhouse ever find out the truth about Ron? Oh!! almost forgot!! Since i've asked about it so many times in the past, it wouldn't be right if i didn't take note of it!! This is the first time since i've been following Mr. Cryptic's Comix that i'll seen a heroine having sex with someone they know and care for!! The sex was about pure pleasure, two people enjoying each other not used to gain control over the heroines. I like it!! Hope to see more of it, Heroines making love to someone they care about for pure pleasure.
C.L.

Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

1. The idea of getting a love goddess to fix your marriage was original enough, but this other idea of letting engage in role play heroine – villain (with a little of self-insert fanfic writer characters) it’s really awesome and funny at the same time.

2. For example, the difference between Brickhouse using a very good custome of Ishtar against the almost laughable villain “costume” doc Pretorious and his “hypno gem”. Hilarious!

3. I love when Ashley follows the long time tradition of comic characters that think things that they already know to explain to the audience! “So I used the glorious gunship to trace the location of her ring of transformation”.

So, this is the end of this tale? Great! And congratulations, great issues every week are a great feat!

Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 am
HIPComix Artist

Glad you're enjoying the story!

CL - Yes, it was interesting to actually show a married couple having sex, albeit in a weird way, with a lot of secrets between them. I was expecting you would like that CL :) .

Dr. Pretorius' mind control tech is very powerful. Even Ishtar can't resist it. It's probably a good thing he's not as ruthless as some other villains.

Hector -

1) Glad you like the scenario! Some of this is stuff I envisioned years ago. Other parts I made up at the last minute. It's funny how that works.

2) I think it's kind of obligatory that when there is a "fiction within a fiction", like Candice and Ron pretending to be a villain and heroine within a story that is itself pretend (i.e. they are character's I made up). If their dialogue and props were as good as what I usually use for the "real" heroines and villains, it would be a little jarring.

3) I do try to minimize my use of thought balloons and narration in favor of more natural ways (actions and dialogue) of conveying the plot to the reader. But sometimes it's just more efficient to use thought balloons and narration. And also sometimes its more sexy to know what they are thinking.

4) We're definitely more than half way to the end of this storyline (I won't say how close yet). With the weekly updates, I am kind of scrambling to get my next storyline ready to go.

Sun May 13, 2012 12:50 am
Profile WWW