Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm

VICTORY LEGION #4: ISHTAR ENSLAVED! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY LEGION #4: ISHTAR ENSLAVED!
Rendered powerless by irridite and held captive by henchmen, Ishtar is subjected to the electronic mind control of Doctor Pretorius!
Can even the will of a goddess resist his seductive technology?
Victory Legion #4, now in the member's section!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010
NOTE: Mr. Cryptic's Comix is stabilizing to updating once a week at HIP Comix (and also once a month at MC Comix). Look for another update of Victory Legion next Wednesday!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:18 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: VICTORY LEGION #4: ISHTAR ENSLAVED!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! First let me say, that great NEWS!! You updating weekly at Hipcomix!! Even those your monthly updates have been outstanding!! I'm looking forward to seeing weekly update, the pace of the stories will move much more quickly, as least for me, we can know what the villain plans are, how the villain will enslave the heroines, what the villain will have the heroines do while enslaved, and finally how the heroines will free themself from the villain hold. Don't get upset with me, but waiting a month between updates is hard, wondering what will happen next!!

Plus knowing your updates are to appear on Wednesday, is better than not know when the next update will be, because the last several months since the site has been making it changes, you really don't know when the next update will be!! Again i hope you don't get upset with me, since the changes, nudity has started to appear again, i hope we will see the return of sexual encounters in the storylines.The artwork and storylines have beem outstanding but i will admit i do miss the sexual encounters from the past storylines that were feature. I mean the heroines has been looking really sexy and there alot of sexual tension in the storylines, like in the tales of Crypticverse between the American Goddess and the Gangster of love, Cobra-woman and the Gangster of love. but i hope to see them act on that desires in the future!! For example, watching Lord Prospero using that tool (sex) to subdue and control Ishtar was very entertaining!! With that, i was looking back at all the series and realized that there hasn't been any sexual action since intallment #5 from the adventures of Ishtar this time last year, as least with your series that has been featrue on this site. SORRY!! I just had to say it out loud. SORRY!! That being said, I liked this installment!!

Does the irridite effect Ishtar willpower as well as her powers?? She usely does subcome to whatever tool is used to enslave her, Chips, magic or mutant sexual magnetism. With her strong willpower she will fight against the control for a while, but this time she seemed to just accept being a slave!! I will say, when she gave into her desires as she said, She looked smoking hot. I wonder what she has on her mind? she looked like she wanted to jump the Dr.!! The Dr. has enslaved her to his will now, but will he be able to resist his sexy slave sex appeal??

I'm really curious to see how Ishtar will get her powers back. What good is having Ishtar as a slave if she doesn't have her powers? i know she won't be a threat to him and his group, but isn't she more useful with her powers??
C.L.

Last edited by lotchj on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 am
HIPComix Artist

I'm looking forward to doing more updates! I intended to pick up the pace months ago, but the computer virus delayed that quite a bit.

The irridite only causes Ishtar short term power loss, but it lasts long enough for Pretorius and his henchmen to capture her and subject her to his mind control chips! Ishtar was stressing about escaping the chamber not specifically because she was worried about losing her powers, which would be temporary, but because if her strength faded to the point that she was unable to open the door, she would be trapped and helpless before Dr. Pretorius. Even though she escaped the chamber, she was still unable to escape capture.

In regards to sex, there has been sex very recently in the Victory City series at MC Comix, and there will be more here too.

Ishtar's willpower is enhanced by her divine powers, so when her powers are weakened, her will is weakened as well.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic! I saw where you said in your forums, now that your doing more updates at the Hipcomix site, that you can do stories you wanted to do that are outside of the Lord Prospero storyline!! You know i'm going to ask some questions about some possible team up. Will we see Ishtar team up with the new Americana Goddess or maybe Sovereign? Will we see more interaction between Ishtar and Paul Barnes, will we see their relationship grow?

Does Paul know his niece Ashley is the new American Goddess? If he doesn't , how will he feel about Ashely putting herself in danger way? And how will he feel once he find out that it was Ishtar who give her the power? Will the gangster of love or the Buzzard appear in the Victory Legion series?

Oh don't think that Isthar is these only hero that would be interesting to see teaming up with another hero, Sovereign and Brickhouse would be a great team up,i like the sexual tension between the two!! I could go on, but that would take up a page or two page.These are the ones that comes to mind right now.

Now that you have all these different series, Victory City, Victory legion, the tales of Cryptiverse and the adventures of Ishtar, i really do enjoy them all and look forward to the heroes upcoming adventures in those series. But i will say, even those we've had many discussion about this short series ( the ring of domination) which i've pointed out somethings i wasn't wild about, but i have to say that story was the best story of domimation so far. Even those i always want the heroine to break free from the villian control in these end, it still was a very good story!!
C.L.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 am
HIPComix Artist

Hey C.L. To answer your questions in order:

Ishtar and Paul Barnes relationship will develop. In the near future that will mostly happen in the Prospero storyline at MC Comix, so stay tuned there!

Paul Barnes does not know that his niece is the new American Goddess. He would not be happy about his niece fighting crime while wearing little more than a thong and armored pasties, so she is not telling him. The Ring of Transformation makes it so people do not recognize Ashley and American Goddess as the same person.

One wrinkle for Ashley is that the more robust physique given to her by the ring is present even when she's not American Goddess. I'm not sure if the Ring of Transformation can also make her friends and relatives forget that she has not always had such a shapely body. I have some ideas about how she will try to explain that to her uncle, but that hasn't been explored in these stories yet.

Sovereign will be an important figure in future storylines. In my earliest conceptions of Brickhouse and Sovereign, Brickhouse's husband was a much less sympathetic character than Ron Carlson. In the City of Heroes MMO, there is a group of evil wizards who you can see basically trying to magically drain the life out of innocent people (you get to fight the wizard as a hero). I was imagining her husband to be one of those nasty guys. In that conception, she naturally divorces her husband and ends up with Sovereign. Now that my concepts of these characters has changed so much, it's difficult to predict what will end up happening in that triangle.

It's been my desire to do more with the characters I haven't developed much yet. Pitbull, Sonic Siren, and American Goddess are high on that list. I also have ideas for entirely new characters with whole new storylines that I'd like to work on, but time is limited :( . Within Victory Legion, you should be seeing more team ups (the title is the name of a team for crying out loud). This first section will be mostly Ishtar and Brickhouse though.

I didn't realize that Ring of Domination was your favorite, although I guess it makes sense. The part after American Goddess first rescues her master from Paul Barnes custody was the first really explicitly sexual scene I had ever done, so I guess i just kind of let it all out :) . I do remember that after I did that part I was kind of like "What came over me?" :) . I should maybe do a poll to see what people think was my sexiest sex scene. I remember another commenter saying they liked Ring of Domination, but the scenes between Ishtar and Prospero were even better. I think I'm starting to sound self-congratulatory, but I do enjoy it when people like what I do!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

Of all the wonderful toys Dr. Pretorious has designed, the chips technology is the most devious!

Those chips are not only placed in the erogenous zone of the heroines (no minions, we are not only doing this to gawk at her), but they are also used for control and the development of emotions.

I believe Pretorious has chips designed for control and obedience, and those are like a phone card chip: they have only one use. Much more interesting are the chips he used to control Brickhouse’s emotions: He could use to manipulate the victim’s feelings.

That would be used for more interesting stories.

For example: I loved when Ishtar squirmed when she was shoot by Doctor Pretourious. You managed to show all her emotions at her face: First fury, then pain, then indifference, and at last submission.

Now, about the earlier comments from lochtj:

1. If my niece would to fight sex obsessed supervillains I would object too!
2. The current character of Dr. Pretorious is so much interesting that your previous version. This is a true conflict because Pretorious is doing this only for the money to provide to her marriage.
3. I vote for Sonic Syren to make an appeareance in a new storyline!

I am anxious to see next issue! Thanks!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad you enjoyed the expressions! I actually do spend quite a bit of time working on those.

Sonic Siren has been very underused, but I plan for her to get more exposure both here and at MC Comix. I actually was inspired to create her based on the commercials Christina Aguilera did for Target a few years ago (they were on Hulu a lot). She was dressed up as a superhero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOwcso2yurU

Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hi Mr. Cryptic!! The sexual scenes from the RoD were very good, for me because there was a lot of sexual scenes in the story, but it was not my favorite story because of the sexual scenes, i thought the story of Domination was very good, all the things she did that were totally against her character. I like the sexual encounter in the Adventures Of Ishtar, It the first time Ishtar says or is thinking (he's a skilled lover, he feels so inside me) how much she's enjoying the sex, in her other sexual encounters it shown in these expression on her face or her making sounds of pleasure.

Ishtar vs Lord Prospero is my favorite battle, because it was a sexual battle! He used sex as a tool to defeat her, instead of using violence, which i'm so tired of seeing, everybody so in love with violence. I would rather see her screaming from pleasure then screaming out in pain!! Ishtar felted no pain from his attacks, she didn't suffer during their battle she felted only pleasure!! This is the biggest reasons i love your comics, you don't feature all that violence in your stories!! I'd much rather see sex used as the weapon than guns,bombs, devices or drugs, i'd rather see her being defeated with pleasure than pain!! I'm tired of all the violence you see everywhere!! I think that all the sexual scenes from all the series are very good, i always like seeing the sexy heroines having sex as long as it plays a role in the story.

My favorite sexual scene come from Victory City# 16, image 016-001 between Ishtar and the Buzzard, i love seeing Ishtar completely nude, loved how she was riding him hard, plus you can see him inside her. I thought the Victory City series had these most explicit sexual scenes, so i would say that series was my favorite when it come to sexual scenes. But what i like most about the series is it plot twists, the way the Buzzard played everybody against each other was very clever. As far as me saying we haven't seen any sexual action since Ishtar# 5, what i should have said was we haven't seen Isthar in any sexual action since that installment. But again those scenes played an important part in the story.

When the site made it changes, the artwork and stories were still outstanding from Mr. Cryptic's Comix!! So sex isn't the biggest reasons i like Mr. Cryptic's comix, but sex has played a important role in enslaving the heroines and controlling them. Sexual energy is the basic of Ishtar power, ultra can gain a mutant power thru having sex with another mutant and Lord Prospero can use sexual energy for magic,sex has been a important part of the plots!! While the stories have been good, sexual action has been missing from the stories, must say i have become use to seeing it, i enjoy seeing it!! The point is, i like your story writing the artworks, but i also like the sexual images you create and the way sex is used in your stories, miss it and hope to see it in the near future in the Victory Legion series and tales of the crypticverse series.

I think that a great idea developing these characters we haven't seen a lot of yet, i look forward to it. SORRY FOR BEING SO LONG WINDED WITH MY COMMENTS, when it come to this subject, i won't be commenting on this subject in the future, with it or without it i'll still enjoy your comix's.
C.L.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 am
HIPComix Artist

Obviously, I agree that I like seeing heroines defeaed by pleasure rather than pain :) . I tend to create heroines that are realy uber-invincible, like Ishtar and Brickhouse, for that reason. Even if a villain has no inhibitions about hurting or torturing people, those two just have no susceptibility to pain or violent attacks. Seduction and mind control, and sometimes knockout drugs, are the only things that affect them. And also, like you said, sex in my stories is both a means and an end. There's going to be more sex in my stories, so keep logging in!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 am
Profile WWW