Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm

American Goddess motion comic! 
HIPComix Artist

Post American Goddess motion comic!
I have created a motion comic out of American Goddess: Ring of Domination #1. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://youtu.be/u2wCmibCwW0

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: American Goddess motion comic!
Very nicely done!

What program have you used to do the camera movement on the pictures?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thank you!

I used Microsoft Photo Story 3. It is free to download, but Microsoft doesn't support it anymore. Apart from the rendered images themselves, I did the whole thing with that program.

Windows Live Movie Maker is the successor to Photo Story. It comes free with Windows 7, not sure about other operating systems. I think it's supposed to be better, but I'm not as familiar with it.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:02 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

I also like the video you posted to Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MitruComics

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the music? I've been using Photo Story to make music, but yours sounds better. I know that free music is available on the web, but I haven't gotten into finding it yet.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

I got the music from a free mp3 site, I don't remember where... I'm sorry

But if you search "free music" or "free mp3" in google you get a lot of sites. All of them have the music by categories, I got mine from chill out but there is a lot of music to chose, and more of them is high quality.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru! I wasn't so much interested in the specific piece of music as how you go about getting it, so that info helps. I couldn't help but notice how much better your music was than mine, so I figured I'd better work on getting better music for my videos :) .

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hi Mr. Cryptic, I like the motion comic and the music!! I'm wondering will you be doing more of that in the future with your other comics!! I've also been watching the cover gallery for a upcoming installment of Mr. Cryptic's comics for this month and notice there is none!! Will their be a installment of Mr. Cryptic's comics this month?? I recall you saying that you were going to start the Victory legion series this month.
CL

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm
HIPComix Artist

Actually, I changed my mind and I'm continuing with the American Goddess/Cobra-Woman story I've doing. I've been very busy, so rendering hasn't been happening as much as I'd like, but I intend to get Tales of the Crypticverse #6 up ASAP.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

This is great news, Mr. Cryptic!

Can't wait to see your next installment.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thank you, Max!

I forgot to mention that I do intend to post more motion comics on YouTube, although the limits on adult content will prevent me from showing all of Ring of Domination there. I need to look into getting an account at Daily Motion, because I think I could show all of Ring of Domination on that site.

Also, I do intend to do the Victory Legion series too, but I'm delaying it until after my current storyline is finished. It will involve a lot of characters, and I'm just too busy to handle all of that while also doing the Prospero storyline at MC Comix. I have an interesting story to tell there that I'm anxious to do, although I'm excited about the Cobra-Woman/American Goddess story now too. Not enough time to do everything I want to do right now :( .

I rendered about half the pages for TotC #6 two nights ago, so hopefully it will be ready soon!

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm
Profile WWW