Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE #5 in the Member's Section NOW! 
HIPComix Artist

Post TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE #5 in the Member's Section NOW!
Cobra-Woman is unmasked and helpless before her enemies!
And even if she can escape this dire peril, can she and American Goddess resist the Gangster of Love's love potion!?
See the two sexy heroines in Tales of the Crypticverse #5, in the Member's Section NOW!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE #5 in the Member's Section NOW!
Hi Mr. Cryptic!! Great installment, i kind of thought American Goddess was going to use her ring of Domination to make him forget. But I'm wondering if using her ring of domination is going to help her fight against these effects of gangster of love drug. Last time she did that, it didn't help at all, it only lead to her falling deeper under that thug's control and in these end becoming his obedient slave. If i remember right, doesn't the ring of domination control desires and if they desires to be his slave. She may even be helping him to enslave both of them even quicker!!

I know one thing, it would be interesting to see the images and scenarios of the gangster and American Goddess that keep popping up in her mind, along with seeing how she's going to act, now that her libido has become hypersensitive, the next time American Goddess meet the gangster of love.

Even those American Goddess was talking to Paul using her magic earrings, it was good to see them interacting, something i been hoping to see more of, them interacting. That being said ( i've been talking about hoping to see them two together a lot later. As of this e-mail, i will stop doing that!! I hope it hasn't upset you, If it has, I'M SORRY. Looking forward to the next installment.

CL

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 am
HIPComix Artist

We will see more of Paul and Ishtar will be interacting in the future :) .

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:45 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic, I meant to add this comment in my last e-mail on the forums , but i forgot!! This Adventure take place before these events of the ring of domination. Even those i've stated many times how much i enjoyed that story, i will say, i like this story a lot too!! But for a different reason!! I feel like in this story we are getting to know American Goddess a lot better! I mean, her mind and her will are her own, in this installment we see she can think fast on her feet, she's even coming up with a plan to protect herself from the gangster of love drug the next time they meet.

In these other adventures her mind and will are usely control by the villains for most of the story, as least for me, i really couldn't get a feel on how her mind works, she was just doing and thinking what her masters wanted her too. In this adventure i've learned more about how she think, then any of the other stories!! I like her better when she has her free will, we see more of her, When she's a slave, it's more about the villain mindset, as least to me!!
CL

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 pm
HIPComix Artist

My intention in this comic has been to replicate the feeling of a 1970's superhero TV show. So I had Maria and Paul going to their case like Steve and Diana would on the Wonder Woman TV show. It actually makes a lot of sense to have a superheroine who's secret identity is a secret agent. The plain clothes agent can do the investigating without drawing too much attention, and the superheroine can do the fighting when necessary.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm
Profile WWW