Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

AMERICAN GODDESS and COBRA-WOMAN: SHOT WITH LOVE DARTS! 
HIPComix Artist

Post AMERICAN GODDESS and COBRA-WOMAN: SHOT WITH LOVE DARTS!
Cobra-Woman and American Goddess have fallen prey to the Gangster of Love!
Struck with his "love darts", the two heroines struggle to resist his hypnotic drug!
What fate does the Gangster have planned for them?
Find out in Tales of the Crypticverse #4, in the Member's Section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: AMERICAN GODDESS and COBRA-WOMAN: SHOT WITH LOVE DARTS!
Hi Mr. Cryptic!! First let me say, and you know i have to comment on these outstanding images of American Goddess's wonderful backside, love seeing her rearend!! Thank for showing more images of her wonderful backside, for the fans who love it!! I hope we see more of her heavenly backside in your other series that feature her in her Ishtar guise. Thank again!!

That being said, the storyline is starting to get really good!! I think it will be very interesting to see American Goddess and Cobra woman slowly falling under the gangster of love control, from what he says it will be like falling in love, they will willingly serve him. I wonder what his plans are for his future slave!! I think the best part will be seeing them trying to deal with the feelings they will start to have.

That was one of the best thing about the ring of domination story, watching the American Goddess slowly falling under the spell of the ring and the desires it created in her for that thug, her trying to resist, until she finally give into her lust for him and becomes his willing slave!! Speaking of the ring of domination story, that thug standing behind the American Goddess that was attacking her in the first image, 004-001. He looks a lot like the thug from the ring of domination, he was a member of Crime Central right?? This story does take place before those events, could he have learned how to use those drugs from this encounter and came up with his plan that lead to the Goddess being his slave in that story??

I was just wondering if that was the unnamed thug from the ring of domination standing behind the Goddess in the first scene, their wasn't much said about his background in the story. With most of your villains, you tell us a little about them, but the thug in the ring, we know nothing about!! He had a plan and totally defeated her, if he haven't been killed, she's be his slave now. I'll be looking forward to the next installment!!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 am
HIPComix Artist

That's a very interesting idea about that thug being the same one form Ring of Domination! It makes sense.

The Crime Central thugs are the Simon figure that came with Poser 7. I usually use Michael 3 for my male characters, but for generic thugs it's easier for me to use the Simon figure. The thug from RoD is the base figure (the others have small tweaks in their hair or faces), and I think the thug you see in TotC #3 is the same base figure, so that makes sense that it is the same guy (or his twin :) ).

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Nice work!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Hi there!

This tale has one of my favorite scenes: When Gangster of love said: “You will have feelings about me you won’t understand” I realized that he has won!

They will feel love towards him, and yet they won’t realize why they are loving a Gangster! It is a win win for him!

And I liked the policeman that distrust the heroine! It’s a shame is not named J J Jameson

Good work!

Hector

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad you liked the somewhat cliched Roger Marks! I wanted to add a little more peril on top of the one they already facing! One of the nice things about making this story a homage to a mainstream character is that I can throw in things like that, and your typical comic reader gets what it is and doesn't need a lot of exposition to figure out what is going on.

A good unmasking is actually kind of cool and exciting! Now we just have to see how Daryn will get out of this...

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 am
Profile WWW