Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm

MR. CRYPTIC, now at both HIP and MC COMIX!!! 
HIPComix Artist

Post MR. CRYPTIC, now at both HIP and MC COMIX!!!
Hello loyal readers!

You may have noticed some changes recently at Mr. Cryptic's Comix, so now it's time to unveil the new Mister Cryptic's Comix!

Starting next Monday, I will be posting comics at both HIP Comix and MC Comix!!!

In the HIP Comix Member's section, I will be producing two brand new comix series!

The first has already debuted, TALES of the CRYPTICVERSE. This series will present stories feauturing solo heroines or heroine team-ups from different times and places in the Crypticverse! The series began August 20th, introducing the new heroine, COBRA-WOMAN. And very soon Cobra-Woman will be meeting the heroine who started it all, the original AMERICAN GODDESS!

The second series is VICTORY LEGION! The villains of the Triskelion Guild pose a mortal threat to the safety of Victory City and the free world. LORD PROSPERO! ULTRA MAXIMA! AGENT BEAUTY! The BUZZARD! DOCTOR PRETORIUS! The GANGSTER of LOVE! Those and a swarm of other criminals are all descending upon Victory City! The city's only chance for survival is for its mightiest heroes to band together: ISHTAR! BRICKHOUSE! SOVEREIGN! COBRA-WOMAN! PANTHERA KHAN! OCELOT WOMAN! PITBULL! LIBERTY OMEGA! SONIC SIREN! AMERICAN GODDESS! These heroes and others unite as…THE VICTORY LEGION!

Meanwhile, at MC COMIX, AMERICAN GODDESS: RING of DOMINATION will be rereleased, soon to be followed by VICTORY CITY and The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR! I'll be posting mulitple updates each week, all in the FREE AREA! Once all of the existing comix have been posted, The Adventures of Ishtar #9 will make its debut at MC COMIX! I'm very much looking forward to making contact with new readers and comix fans at MC Comix!

Details on the schedule for my updates will be posted when they are avaialble.

I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be able to make comix for both sites! Having two venues to display comix gives more more opportunites to develop stories and characters. I'm also very thankful for the fans that have been reading and supporting my work!

See you in the comix pages, here and at MC COMIX!

Mr. Cryptic

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: MR. CRYPTIC, now at both HIP and MC COMIX!!!
HI Mr. Cryptic!! THAT GREAT NEWS!! I'll be looking forward to your new series on hipcomix!! And can't wait for the return of The Adventures Of Ishtar on Mccomix!! It's been killing me to know what happen in that series!! I'll be getting a membership soon.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 am
HIPComix Artist

It was kind of an awkward time to shift the series over to MC Comix, what with Ishtar being in hypnotic limbo like she is, but hopefully that will just keep readers panting in anticipation :) .

The storylines in Victory Legion and Tales of the Crypticverse won't necessarily be in chronological consistency with the stories at MC Comix, so Ishtar will be appearing soon in Victory Legion! And of course, she will be appearing in a few days as American Goddess in Tales of the Crypticverse!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Hi Mr. Cryptic

I only wanted to congratulate you and wish you luck in those new projects!

Hector2

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thank you, Hector!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Profile WWW