Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

ISHTAR #8: OCELOT WOMAN ENSLAVED! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR #8: OCELOT WOMAN ENSLAVED!
Ocelot Woman is captured by Agent Beauty and subjected to the strange, sexual powers of Lord Prospero!
Hypnotized, she is helpless to resist his commands to turn against her friend, Maria Jones!
Speaking of Maria, will she remember that she is a hero, or will Prospero's hypnotic spell keep Ishtar locked inside her forever!?
The struggle between heroes and villains continues in the Adventures of Ishtar #8!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR #8: OCELOT WOMAN ENSLAVED!
Hi Mr. Cryptic!!! Nice installment!!! That a very interesting plot twist!! Having Ocelot woman defeat and free Maria Jones from Sebastian sexual spell, but not from his hypnotic spell. It briefly looked like Ocelot woman was going to save the day!! And that Maria would get back to Victory City and come back with some help!! Just that quickly the table are turned by Agent Beauty, defeating Ocelot Woman and now she is under the control of lord Prospero. He command Ocelot woman to order her ship to return with Maria Jones, but to Sebastian surprise she is not being control by his sexual spell, now Agent Beauty and Maria Jones are going to go toe to toe!!

Now we will see how well Maria can fight!! But even if she's able to beat Agent Beauty can Maria resist Sebastian?? Now that he is charged with prana! She can't resist magic as Maria Jones!! So it looks like Sebastian will capture two of SDA people, Ocelot woman and Maria Jones, he was only delayed for a brief moment!! Still don't know why he hasn't revealed to Agent Beauty that Maria Jones is Ishtar?? Are does he plan to reveal that when they get back to the island, in front of leadership of the Triskelion guild, so he can get the prestige he was looking for!! They will have to give Sebastian credit, who would have thought a novice mage could capture the power queen of the Annunaki Gods with his limited knowledge of magic!!

Thank for answering my question on the other forums, ( Ishtar is coming soon). It make sense!! It explain why Ishtar could not resist any of his spells!! But it make me think of another question? Is that part of the reason Ishtar sended that thug from the ring of domination to the place for the honorable death, Valhalla, or one of the reason she pulled the Buzzard back from the underworld, are why she gave liberty Omega an award by casting a spell are something that made him and pitbull get together. Because Ishtar becomes emotionally and spritiually attached to a man after lovemaking. She couldn't hurt him and only want to do things to please him?? Can't wait for the next installment of the Adventures of Ishtar!! I have no ldea where this story plot is going!! it changes so quickly!!

Last edited by lotchj on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm
HIPComix Artist

I did indeed figure that American Goddess being under the thug's spell might have played a role in how he got a hero's afterlife. Or maybe more accurately it affected the form his afterlife took, with her in it. I was basically figuring that the spell on her was not in effect if the thug didn't exist in that dimension anymore (if he's dead), but in an eternal realm Ishtar could spend all eternity with him, with the spell still in place. Since she's a goddess, she can spend eternity in a dimension outside of time and space, and still come back.

I wasn't figuring that Ishtar was particularly under Liberty Omega's spell. She just made Rob and Charmaine hot for each other because she wanted to. She's a love goddess, so that's her perrogative. Also, she did regret that she teased Rob, unintentionally, by having sex with him and then telling him she justs wants to be friends. It would be hard to find a woman that compares with Ishtar! So, she gave him a little help getting over her by making him infatuated with Charmaine (and vice versa).

And of course, I'm not going to tell you what's happening in Ishtar #9 until it comes out!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

HI Mr. Cryptic!! Since your updates are no longer bi-weekly, I have to re-read the past installments, if i want to read a Ishtar story during the four week period between updates. Ishtar has used her prana to create her parsu garments, ring of sorcery, ring of transformation,ring of domination and rod of domination. We've seen how her magical garments,the ring of transformation, the ring of domination and the rod of domination work!! But we really haven't seen her use the ring of sorcery. We've only seen Ishtar cast a spell once, in the Victory City series. I was wondering will we see Ishtar using the ring of sorcery, and casting spells in the future installment of the adventures of Ishtar?? I thought she was going to be casting some spells in Ishtar #6, because that what it looked like she was doing on the cover of that installment, like she was casting a spell.

Ishtar has a lot of knowledge when it come to magic, which she shared with Sebastian while she was under his spells. Does each spell have a time limit?? Because Sebastian was thinking his spell would wear off by the time they reached the villain's island and Ishtar seemed surprised when the ring of life fit Paul niece's Ashley finger, as she wondered to herself does the ring still have some magic remaining in it. Does Ishtar know how long a spell last that she cast??? are how long magic may last in a item she create??

I will say, i have enjoyed Sebastian seducing Isthar, mentally and making love to both Ishtar and her alter ego maria Jones, i have to admit, i really liked the love making scenes in Ishtar #2, #4 and #5. Also really liked how sebastian seduced Ishtar by making her re-live them making love when she was Maria Jones in Ishtar #3!! But i'm glad his plan isn't going as smoothly as he thought it would!! I know the story is about a heroine in peril, but i don't want him to destroy her home are to become the new king of the Annunaki Gods. Even those i've enjoyed his seduction of Ishtar.

Ishtar was thinking to herself at the start of the story, she would have rather stayed in Victory City and gave herself to Paul Barnes. So in minds eye, all the things she said to Sebastian are did with Sebastian were meant for Paul!! Sebastian only lucked out, because Ishtar feared what might happen if she made love with Paul. That one of the reasons he got a chance, besides her being charged with prana. I really don't like her being Sebastian slave. I know i've said this before, i hope she get some payback for what he's done!! Enslaving her, and while she was enslaved, having her teach him magic.

Oh!! I keep forgetting about this!! But i noticed it in Ishtar #4 and #5, the very first time i saw those updates. But for some reason, i keep forgetting to ask about it!! In the background of the lovemaking scenes with Ishtar and Sebastain, there is a flat screen tv with the image of a bed and a statue, who's head is that, that is circle in red!!

Last edited by lotchj on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:57 am, edited 21 times in total.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:57 pm
Super Villain

Hi there Mr. Cryptic!

This issue was great! It’s good to see that Maria Jones, Ishtar secret identity, really can take care of herself. And that Agent Beauty really has the skills required from a mercenary. They are well written characters.

But is Prospero I have problems with. You assure us in the forum that he is competent enough to enslave a godess. He sets up a clever plan, but time and again small error completely foil his plans. This time he assures Agent Beauty that Maria Jones is her willing slave. And she lampshades his error fighting with Maria Jones.

I am complaining too much, please forgive me because this is the only little bad in a world of good. I love this tale and I’m anxious to see the continuation.

Hector 2

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm
HIPComix Artist

lotchj: I'm sort of using Dungeons and Dragons rules as my inspiration for how magic works. So most spells that create a special condition have limited durations.

I've been figuring that the Ring of Sorcery basicaly allows Ishtar to cast a spell in advance and store it in the ring. This way she prepare a spell in advance (use prana and speak incantations) and have the spell ready to go. It hasn't come up yet in a story.

The image on the TV screen is part of the prop that I got from DAZ (Apartment 39). There's no special meaning to what's on the TV screen that I know of :) .

Hector: I had figured that Prospero was still unconscious when Ocelot Woman removed his control over Maria using her lasso, so he didn't know she had been freed of his control. I was figuring he had been awake enough when Maria Jones flew off in the Oce-Jet to know what Ocelot Woman had done with her. To be frank, it was convenient for Prospero to think Maria was under his spell, so that they would feel confident enough to send all of Agent Beauty's men to get the copter ready. This left the scene with just the main characters (Prospero, Maria, Ocelot Woman, and Agent Beauty) present, which made the events and action more crisp and focused (Maria and Agent Beauty facing off alone). Also, sending the mercenaries off isn't really that overconfident, since Agent Beauty is more than a match for most normal humans in hand to hand combat.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

HEY!! Mr. Cryptic, I saw the new cover for August.
lotchj

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am