Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm

The ADVENTURES OF ISHTAR #5: WIZARD VS. GODDESS! 
HIPComix Artist

Post The ADVENTURES OF ISHTAR #5: WIZARD VS. GODDESS!
Under a spell of domination, Ishtar has taught her enemy Sebastian how to turn sexual energy into magic!
Will he be able to tap into the goddess' divine power, or is she too much for him to handle?
If that isn't enough, the sexy Guyanese Amazon, Ocelot Woman makes an appearance!
It's all in The Adventures of Ishtar #5, in the member's section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: The ADVENTURES OF ISHTAR #5: WIZARD VS. GODDESS!
Good installment!! Ishtar looks really hot!! It was good to see that Ishtar still has some FIGHT left in her. I do hope Ocelot woman is able to free Ishtar. Everything has been going Sebastain's way, i'll be glad to see his luck run out!! I wonder what he is going to try and do to get Ishtar back in line?? I would think he has learned alot about her, since their minds were joined!!

I also wonder why Ocelot woman did not relay Ishtar message for help to these other heroes?? She's going to try an save Ishtar alone!! Ishtar is the world's mightiest hero, someone able to enslave Ishtar must be pretty powerful or clever!! You would think she would want help with a villain powerful enough or clever enough to capture Ishtar, and she may need them to rescue both of them in case she fail!! after all Ishtar is the mightiest of all the heroes!! This villain could be a threat to the heroes, Victory City, if not the World!!

Can't wait for the next installment of the adventures of Ishtar, even those it will be torture to wait a month to see what's going happen!!

Last edited by lotchj on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:24 am
Super Villain

Hi Mr. Cryptic

I really don’t understand Sebastian. He barely survived Ishtar intent to teach him the trantic ritual, and he still wants to get more sex… with a godess? What do they teach in the Evil Magic School? The fact that the godess can regain some of her free will didn’t cross Sebastian mind?
I think that if we could see Sebastian smitten by Ishtar or drunk with her power we could begin to understand why is he taking so much chances, but he always appear like someone in control… it’s not logical.

Only at page 13 Sebastian makes his decision of control another subject so he can dominate completely Ishtar. I would take what little could take of her before letting her go without any knowledge of her enslavement. If mythology has teach us something, is that gods are nasty with human.

A tingling in her ocelot breasts? Whatever happened to the spider- sense? And the Oce – jet? A mystical jet painted as an ocelot? And transformation by Magic? Oh my, Ocelot Woman could receive a demand from an established comic book company!

Good Work! I loved it

Hector

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hey fans - Glad you enjoyed the most recent update!

Sebastian is extremely ambitious. He is willing to risk Ishtar's wrath in order to gain absolute power. He believes that just as Zeus overthrew Cronus, he can overthrow the gods. So far he's been very successful. The only glitch was that she had a little too much mojo for him to successfully complete the tantric ritual with her.

I think part of Sebastian philosophy is that you need to take advantage of opportunities. It was an accident that he ended up seducing Ishtar in the first place, since he only intended to seduce a non-heroic government official (Maria). He's making the most of this opportunity that he can.

He's definitely a different sort of fellow than the criminal that captured American Goddess in Ring of Domination. That guy's ambition was limited to making a lot and retiring from crime ASAP. Of course, getting the goddess as a love slave was a great fringe benefit!

In case you don't know, Ocelot Woman is BC's character, whom he is generously letting me borrow. I hadn't originally planned on her being in this storyline in this way, but since homeland of Guyana is near the Caribbean, it was convenient for me to bring her in. I'm trying to keep her true to BC's vision, while also melding her into my own setting.

Ocelot Woman may or may not have sent out a call for more heroes. It's not established in the comic one way or the other. She is the hero at the shortest distance from Ishtar. She's racing there as fast as she can and will probably get there before anyone else. Victory City does have teleporters of sending heroes quickly on emergency missions. This would probably be faster than a jet. However, the teleport system's reach is limited by natural interdimensional fluctuations. The geographical region that Ishtar and Sebastian are in on is currently not accessible by the SDA's teleport system.

Sebastian is going to use a trick on Ishtar very similar to one that the Wizard used against Superman (of Earth 2) in a silver age comic. If anyone can figure out what that is, you get Mr. Cryptic's Comic Historian Award!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Mr. Cryptic, I did a web search, the wizard was contacted by a Colonel Future to help get revenge on earth-2 superman by removing him from existence. Unfortunately, the Wizard accidentally eliminated only superman memory! You know it was killing me to know what you have in mind for Ishtar. Is that right or wrong??? If i'm right? How closely are you going to follow that storyline?? Because Clark Kent married Lois Lane!! Lois, his wife, persuded the Wizard to restore his memory ( which was a success) and superman battled the Wizard . Superman memory was restored and the Wizard was sent to jail.

Let me add i knew Sebastain was different from the guy in the ring of Domination.I thought he wanted to use Ishtar and her alter ego to destroy the Victory City heroes and the SDA. Then use Ishtar to take over the Triskelion Guild and then to dominate Victory City, i never thought he had such a lust for power, never would have guessed that Sabastain wanted to overthrow the Gods!!!

This installment does prove that Ishtar has a strong will!! I thought she was completely done, after the taming of the Goddess and Sex Magic, her will and mind seemed to be gone. So i was very very happy to see she still has some fight left in her!!! That really surprised me, as did Sebastain true goal!! I for one hope that Sebastain does taste Ishtar wrath!!! The plot twists are really interesting!! Oh!! I noticed the changes you made to Ocelot woman outfit. I like the changes,especially the new panties, Hot!!! Your heroines always have the sexiest outfits!!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 pm
HIPComix Artist

It has been a while since I read that Superman comic. I had forgotten some of the details. What is in store for Ishtar is inspired by that story, but the details are different. You'll just have to see what happens ;) .

I tried out a new outfit for Ocelot Woman because I had had a lot of trouble getting the other one to fit right. I'm better at post-work now so I can fix those fitting problems, but I wanted to try out this new suit and see if it was easier to use. It looks nice too :) !

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Mr. Cryptic, I've said this before, i wasn't planning to write you on forums until after the next installment of the Adventures of Ishtar. It was my plan to cut back on that,but i saw the new cover for the upcoming update of the adventure of Ishtar. All three women look really Hot!!! But who is the third woman in the picture with Ocelot woman and Ishtar????

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 pm
HIPComix Artist

The third woman is Agent Beauty. She's a villain who appeared in my website's Panthera Khan comic before I moved to HIP Comix. The comics I'm doing for HIP Comix are set in the past, relative to that comic, and so now I'm working up to the point where I can repost those Panthera Khan comics as in the Crypticverse continuity. Basically all the comics I've done for HIP Comix are prequels to my original comic.

Agent Beauty is one of Prospero's partners in crime, and she'll be appearing in Ishtar #6.

The cover image for Ishtar #6 is kind of funny since it's got a Charlie's Angels look, but the three females are not all on the same team!

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

One extra note, I need to improve Ishtar's cover title logo. I haven't got it where it should be yet. I actually like the logo on Ishtar#1, but I can't remeber how I did it :( . I'm really inexperienced when it comes to postwork. Anyway, I intend to give Ishtar a better looking logo, someday. I probably need to find a new font.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 am
Profile WWW