Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR #4: SEX MAGIC! 
HIPComix Artist

Post The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR #4: SEX MAGIC!
While vacationing in the Caribbean, Ishtar fall's under the spell of a magic wielding criminal!
In the tropical paradise, the goddess serves Sebastian as a submissive love slave!
While most men would be pretty satisfied having a sex goddess as their obedient pet, Sebastian wants more!
Find out what in The Adventures of Ishtar #4, in the member's section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR #4: SEX MAGIC!
WOW! This is my new favorite installment!! I thought these seduction of maria Jones was the best not anymore!!The only thing i like better about Maria Jones being seduced is she wasn't under a spell at the start of their sexual encounter. I think that Ishtar looks really hot on her knees serving Sebastain, I really like these images,002,011,012,013. His contol over Ishtar is total, i must say she surprised me, she give away all of her secrets!! What really got me was her teaching him how to tap into sexual fertility, so he can create prana!!! His hold on her is strongest than the hold that guy had on her in the ring of Domination.

This really changes my mind on where the plot was heading! Is this the plot twist you were talking about in one of the forums?? You know i like to guess the plot, now I have no idea what's going to happen!! With all of Ishtar secrets revealed to him, he could become a male version of Ishtar. Whatever he plans to do with his new powers, one thing is for sure, Ishtar will do nothing to stop him, She has given herself to him completely!!! I must say again i like the image of Ishtar on her knees with Sebastain manhood between her breasts and you know i liked seeing her performing oral sex. These are two of my favorite images from this installment alone with the storyline!!

But the image that really stand out for me is image 002, Ishtar down on her hands and knees getting ready to take Sebastain manhood into her mouth. For me this is a testment to the power of the rod of domination and magic, to be able to reduce the mighty Goddess Ishtar to a obedient sex slave!!! when Maria Jones said to Sebastain, " for you to make love to me. I'll do anything for ask". from installment 2 and from this installment, when Ishtar said to Sebastion " everything i have is yours. When she said those things it really blew me away!! Her will is totally gone!! Ishtar only thought is to serve her master!! To me even those Ishtar is under the spell of the rod. It just proves how great her powers are! that when her powers are used against her, they can turn even the Mighty Goddess Ishtar into a slave!! Poor Ishtar!! I really do feel sorry for her!! you know i Really like Ishtar!! I DO HOPE SHE GET SOME PAY BACK!!!

Let me add this, again it does seem with Ishtar help, Sebastain will be able to create prana so he can use all the spells he has learned from OUR LOVE GODDESS, but i DO HOPE he (SUFFER) as much (PAIN) as (POSSIBLE) going thru the process of gaining this power. (FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ISHTAR!!!) I know i may sound angry, but poor Ishtar never get to be with someone she really care for (Paul Barnes)!! I know you said that Ishtar is unsure she'd be able to resist becoming Paul love slave after making love, but she have been the love slave to a few villains, namely the guy from the ring and Sebastian, two evil people!! If Ishtar was to become Paul love slave after making love. He would never hurt her or misuse her the way they did!!! He would be good to her and would only want to see her happy. He would allow her to have her freedom, if that what she wanted.

It seems only the villains get to enjoy that wonderful body of her. Can't wait for the next installment!!!

Last edited by lotchj on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am, edited 13 times in total.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 am
Super Villain

Hi Mr. Cryptic.

This is the first time I participe in your forum. This is a good story, I loved it.

The thing I don't get is why this people continues trying to make a Goodess his slave. She is not an amazon, like Wonder Woman or an Alien like Super Girl. She is a Goodess, a incredibly powerful beign who cannot compare to puny humans. Why this people has never took a literature class? Even Gilgamesh knew better than to take a Godess for a mistress.

This guy will surely die... or the other option. Poor idiot.

Thank you for your work!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:40 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the compliments!

Sebastian Gallo is a character I invented a long time ago, before I invented Ishtar (or rather my version of Ishtar). His powers are heavily based on the character Fortunato, created by Lewis Shiner in the Wild Cards book series. I had originally conceived of him as being a wizard that was hundreds of years old, but I thought it would be more interesting if he learned his magic from Ishtar in the present.

I wouldn't say Sebastian's going to be a male version of Ishtar, since he still won't be a deity. He'll have to acquire energy through sex, so he will be more limited in how he can use his magic. Sebastian (or Lord Prospero, which is his villain name) is more of a mastermind like Lex Luthor or Max Indeks. He'll primarily use his powers to summon and command others to do his will.

Although Ishtar is a goddess, she is not omnipotent. Although difficult, it's possible for a mortal to defeat her (I wouldn't be able to write an interesting story if it wasn't). The gods in the Crypticverse are similar to the gods in the Marvel Universe. They're like mortals, but greater. One characteristic that I gave them to make them "divine" is they can create matter and energy out of nothing (thus, they are not bound by the laws of the natural universe). However, in general I'm treating gods as being like mortals, but greater.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Sebastain seem to have a big ego, so i wasn't surprised that having Ishtar as a slave wasn't enough for him!! Just like having the Goddess as his only lover, she won't be enough!! He seem like the type that will want more power,slaves and lovers to feed his ego!! He is so full of himself right now, because he was able to enslave the Goddess. she only wanted to have sex, due to a side effect of her powers, using her powers to much make her really horny, in word , if it wasn't for that, Sebastain would have never got a chance!! He just got LUCKY!! Like i said before, I hope Ishtar get some PAYBACK at the end of this series or these other series's!!

Since most of the heroes from Victory City are ladies, Seems Sebastain will be seducing some of the heroines to get the energy he need to use his magic. I don't see how any of heroines will be able to resist him, plus he can use all of the sexual techiques he's learned from Ishtar. He really has proved he is smart and very clever, used his spells at the right times and her own Rod against her to totally destroy her willpower!! I'm shocked at how strong his hold is, Ishtar body, mind and (soul belong to him.) His hold over her is stronger then all these others before him, the guy from the ring,the hypnotic chips or Sovereign.But the two villains payed a price for enslaving Ishtar, i hope Sebastain pay a price too!

I don't know how she can break free from the hold he has on her right now and become her old self again!! It truely seems that Sebastain is Ishtar LORD AND MASTER for the moment!!! Let me say again that image 002 really stand out, it in the same league with the cover from installment # 3!! For me it shown Sebastian total domainate of Ishtar. Image 002 will stay with me for a while, these only way it could be better, Not really better, that the wrong word!! The thing that would make the image truely unforgetable for me, would be instead of Ishtar getting ready to put his manhood into her mouth, she would have his manhood stuffed in her mouth, Second Instead of having her magical garments on, Ishtar would be completely naked and on her hands and knees!!

I just don't see how the heroines from Victory City and the Goddess Panthera Khan are going to be able to resist his magic! It looks like he can seduce all the heroines. The only one that might be able to resist him is really not a hero, but she's under the control of Sovereign, Ultra Maxima!!She's the only one with the willpower to resist Sebastain and the raw power to go toe to toe with his slave Ishtar. You really blew me away with this plot twist, Ishtar join her mind with his and revealed all her secret to him, he's these only one who has handled the love Goddess sexually, making Ishtar have non-stop orgasms. She can't use sex as a weapon!! I never thought Ishtar would lose her SOUL to him, as least it seems that way to me!! Oh!! Let me say, the idea of using sex as away to put Maria Jones under Sebastian spell and also using sex as away to create energy for magic is a great idea!! The way Sebastain used sex to seduce both Maria Jones and Ishtar was very clever!!!!

It seems the world is his now!! can't wait to see what will happen in all the series with this storyline. Oh!! I noticed that the cover for Installment # 4 below the picture, in bold letters it says FINAL. Is this the final installment of The Adventures of Ishtar?? If it is, i can't wait for Ishtar to free herself from Sebastain hold! Now that he has his new powers!! I don't like Sebastain!! I like the story so far and i can't wait to see what will happen in these upcoming series!! Sebastian is a villain i love to Hate!!! Do you think you will ever go back to having bi-weekly updates again?? Waiting a month for a new installment, is way to long to WAIT!!!

Last edited by lotchj on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am
HIPComix Artist

If you have not tried the Wild Cards book series, you should check them out. In particular, the inspiration for the Sebastian character comes from the character Fortunato in the Wild Cards books. I don't want to give too much away, but when I read the Forunato storyline I almost immediately got the notion of a villain using tantric sex for power (or a fantastical version of tantric sex).

It hasn't been stated yet, but the way Sebastian's new tantric sex powers work is, the more powerful the female he beds, the more magical power he gains. Stepping backstage to the writing process, this presented a significant problem for me since its a little anticlimactic (no pun intended) if Sebastian seduces the most powerful heroine first, and gets the most power right away, then goes on to seduce other weaker heroines later. So, you'll just have to see how the plot turns and how this develops.

In some ways, Sebastian is like someone getting into an accident in a lab and getting super powers. Seducing Ishtar and getting her to teach him her knowledge when she had her guard down was kind of a lucky accident, like Peter Parker getting the radioactive spider bite. He may not always have the same good luck.

Capturing Ishtar doesn't necessarily mean you can keep her captive. As American Goddess she almost resisted the thug in Ring of Domination. She probably would have overcome him, except that he told he wouldn't make her kill anyone (and meant it). If he had more sinster plans for her she probably would have sensed it and would have summoned the will to overcome him.

That's an interesting point about Ultra Maxima. She's as powerful or more powerful than any hero in the SDA, but like she said, even when enslaved there's still a tyrant bitch inside her fighting to get out. Will Sovereign use her to defend Victory City, or is she too dangerous? We'll have to see...

For a very long time, I imagined that Prospero (Sebastian) developed his powers hundreds of years after studying Western magic and combining it with sexual rituals he learned from Eastern mystics. After I developed the character of Ishtar, it seemed a lot more resonant to have her be the source of his sex magic knowledge. I thought about their encounter taking place centuries ago, making him her ancient foe and consistent with my long time concept. But I really liked the idea of him seducing her as Maria Jones, the way it has played out in Adventures of Ishtar so far, and so that's what happened.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

I keep meaning to ask this question??? Ishtar is a Goddess of love and war. She can create prana (sexual energy) that she can use to do whatever task she wants. when she make love, she become emotionally-spritiually bonded to her lover. My question, Why does she become submissive to her lover and the more she make love to the same male, she'll become his love slave? Most Gods ( like Zeus) have many lovers and go thru lovers like we change our clothes. Why is ishtar so different, most gods show no emotion attachment to a lovers and just move on to the next one!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:09 am
HIPComix Artist

That's a good question. My basic idea is that the bond that forms when she makes love is usually mutual. I'm just old-fashioned and I think its better if love-making leads to mutual committed love, not just one partner using the other or both using each other for pleasure. If she made love to Paul Barnes, it would probably bind Paul Barnes even more than it would bind Ishtar. That's part of the reason she's avoiding making love with Paul Barnes. She doesn't want to bind him to her if she can't make a commitment to him (she's Queen of Heaven so taking the mortal Paul as a husband or long term lover would be politically and socially difficult in the society of the gods). Ishtar does take lots of lovers, but we haven't seen that so much yet. That is what she was doing on her vacation, she just had bad luck in that the lover she took was secretly a villain who knew how to exploit her weaknesses. If Sebastian had just been a regular guy looking for casual sex, Ishtar and he would have formed a weak spritiual bond, but not enough to subvert her will. If a man's soul is enslaved by her from making love (which probably happens a lot, maybe most of the time), she is gracious and frees them from their bondage when it's time to move on. She avoids becoming too involved with any one man so that she can maintain her independence as a leader of the gods. What happened with Sebastian is exactly what she tries to avoid, and usually succeeds in avoiding.

In the actual myths, Ishtar/Innana is generally not a very nice lady. I'm taking some liberties and making her much more heroic than she generally appears in real world myths. I'm figuring that in the Crypticverse, the myth makers were misogynistic or had some beef with her for some reason that made them give her a bad rap. Or its possible that she really did used to be nastier but has matured over time.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

One other thing about Ishtar, I am figuring that because Ishtar is not just a goddess, but a love goddess, her powers are intrinsically linked to love-making that is unrestrained in any way. When she builds up feminine prana, she needs to feritlize it with male prana. To do this, she must give herself fully, physically, mentally, spiritually to the love making. If she were to have sex with a man, but keep her distance from him emotionally or mentally, she would not fertilize her prana. Likewise sex with a condom wouldn't help her either(she's not fertile on Victory City's dimension, and she's not susceptible to mortal diseases, so not much of a limitation there).
If she could fertilize her prana just by enacting some part of love-making, she could maybe carry around some semen samples and an insemination device and be more efficient with her powers. However, she needs to make love and mean it with a man to use her powers to her full potential.
I'm figuring other gods powers work in different ways. If the god is not a love god, love making might be more recreational, but for Ishtar love is essential to her powers. She would have power even if she didn't make love, but she would have ot use it much more slowly or with much less intensity. I figure that Ishtar is actually more powerful than most gods, because her power is only limited by her capacity for love. A weather god might be able to summon lightning bolts, and a sea god might be able to summon tidal waves. Ishtar can do all those thngs and more using her prana, limited only be her need to make love.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Thank for answering my question!! That make a lot of sense!!! Like you said she a love Goddess. I like Ishtar personality, your version of her, she's very likeable!! I guess one of the draw back to being a love Goddess is she can't make love to a person she care for (Paul Barnes) because she may enslave her love or become a love slave herself. It does show she cares a lot about Paul Barnes that she fears this might happen. Sometimes her powers can be a curse not a blessing, as least in Paul case.

But i will say, that i would still like to see Paul and Ishtar get together. I think it would make a intersting story, just to see what kinds of problems it would cause with the Annunaki Gods. if Ishtar started a long term relationship with Paul base on her love for him, not just sex. By openly showing the Annunaki Gods she loves Paul and wants him as her mate. She could realize her feelings for him are to strong and she'll live long after he die's. She just doesn't want to miss the chance to be with Paul. Plus i think if they got together she would not be his slave, as she stated,she would be his love not a slave. Ishtar wouldn't have to call Paul Master, like she did when she was enslaved by those villains, but would call him, her love, instead.

Besides it would be interesting to see how a Goddess of love deal with being in love (with Paul Barnes). Just dealing with her feelings of love for a man (Paul Barnes) with her own free will, without being under a spell. Her relationship with Paul could be different from all her other relationships, which are mostly about sex. Her relationship with Paul could mean something to her!! So they could start off slowly, spending time together just talking and getting to know each other,enjoying each other company, not just jumping into bed with each other. Their physical relationship could start off slowly with hugging and kissing first, then slowly taking their time to have sex. Their relationship could be base on their love for each other, not sex, not like these other.

I know it a adult comix, but it would be nice to see Ishtar have a love too!! Someone who mean a lot to her.(Paul Barnes) I can only speak for myself, but i'd like to see Ishtar make love to her love Paul Barnes, then just seeing her sleeping with strangers or sleeping with a villian who has enslaved her. I'd like to see her do both.To me her sleeping with villians is all in the line of duties,come with the job of being a hero. Ishtar and Paul Barnes sleeping together is about them showing their love for each other. That a nice change, to seeing her under a spell and being with people she wouldn't normally choose to be with. Besides i'm tired of seeing the bad guys having their way with the good girl all the time!! I just trying to make my case for Ishtar and Paul getting together.

Let me add, i just saw the new cover for Ishtar # 5, it really HOT!!! Mr.Cryptic, let me say, you always have great covers, they always catch your attention and make you want to read the upcoming installment!! Just like this cover for Ishtar #5 HOT, HOT!!! I hope Ocelot Woman does rescue Ishtar!! Again Sebastain is so full of himself!! He is so arrogant!!! He thinks he's the man now that Ishtar is his obedient sex slave. I do hope Ishtar get some PAYBACK in her series or in these others series's to come!! I'd like to see that smile wiped off his face!! Maybe she'll change her mind after this experience and explore her feelings for Paul Barnes and start their romance. This was my push for Ishtar and Paul to get together, after this forums i won't talk about it anymore.

Last edited by lotchj on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:29 pm
HIPComix Artist

I've been so busy getting the next update ready and working on other things I haven't been posting to the forum.

I'm glad you liked the cover for AoI #5, lotchj. I wanted to get this cover out earlier than the ones I've done recently. AoI #5 is almost completed, and I'm looking forward to moving this story forward into the next act.

It will be fun to put Ocelot Woman into action. In Victory City, there were too many heroes in the ensemble for her to really have a prominant place in the story, but this time she'll get a more interesting role to play in the plot.

The resolution to the current struggle between Ishtar and Lord Prospero (Sebastian) will be complex. There may not be a clear winner, but Prospero will be a recurring archenemy of our heroines.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

I just noticed you had a question I didn't answer, so I thought I'd answer it now:

Quote from lotchj: I noticed that the cover for Installment # 4 below the picture, in bold letters it says FINAL. Is this the final installment of The Adventures of Ishtar??

The word "FINAL" just meant that that was the final version of the cover (i.e. I had added the title, the text, the HIP Comix stamp, etc). I must have made some kind of revision to the cover so I wrote "final" to make sure I knew that that cover was the one I wanted to upload. I should have changed the file name to avoid confusion.

Tue May 10, 2011 1:20 pm
Profile WWW