Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm

Adventures of Ishtar #3: Taming of the Goddess! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Adventures of Ishtar #3: Taming of the Goddess!
The villain named Sebastian placed Maria Jones under a sexual spell, but can he also control her as the goddess, Ishtar? The battle of wills begins in The Adventures of Ishtar #3, in the member's section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:40 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Adventures of Ishtar #3: Taming of the Goddess!
Just saw the new installment of the adventure of Ishtar!! First let me say, Ishtar looks HOT!! I knew she wouldn't be able to resist him for long, with him already having a strong hold on her, thru him seducing Maria jones and with Ishtar being emotionally tie to him. You knew Ishtar was going to be his slave.The taming of the Goddess was good, with the villain using magic and the hold he had on her emotionally, to enslave Ishtar. How does the rod work? I know it says it work like the ring of domination, but i thought Ishtar had to touch the rod and channel her prana, it looks like Sebastain was holding it and touching Ishtar with the Rod. He doesn't channel Prana does he?? The fates have been truly with Sebastain, he was only planning to gain control over Maria Jones, but instead he get two for the price of one. It will be interesting to see what he plans to do with Ishtar!!

I liked how you used two different way to seduced Ishtar. As Maria Jones, she was seduced physically, as Ishtar, she was seduced mentally. Nice twist!! But i will say, i liked Maria Jones seduction better. I hope we see him have sex with Ishtar as herself not just as Marica. Plus can he please her as Ishtar, like he did when she was Maria!! I'm thinking it take more to please her as Ishtar, because she's physically a lot strong as the Goddess. It been a while since we've seen Ishtar have sex , last time it was in Victory City # 16 with the Buzzard. While enslaved by the microchips, those three scenes with Ishtar riding the Buzzard are some of my favorate scenes, the sex shown was more graphic, you can see him penetrate Ishtar.

Lately all Ishtar pleasure has been more mental pleasure then physical pleasure. like the last stand and this installment. Even those i love seeing the ladies naked bodies and the last installment with the sexual seduction of Maria Jones was very good, the images of them havig sex were very mild, like a TV-MA rated scenes, don't be mad with me for saying that. I'm NOT talking about seeing the ladies doing that bondage stuff or group sex or being beat up while having sex or all that wild stuff you see now on the wet , I don't like that stuff at ALL!! I know i'm not saying it very well, i really don't know how to put it, i guess the way i put it in the last sentence from the paragragh above is the best way i know how to put it. The plot twists and story telling has been outstanding from all the series, i love that the ladies aren't torture and that the ladies desire the sex !! I'm not going to talking about X rated sexual images and penetrate anymore!! I like your adult comix!!! I can't wait to see what going to happen , now that Sebastain has control over the Goddess, will he be happy with money and the Goddess as a lover or will he want power ??? What will he make Ishtar do?? To bad we have to wait a month to find out what will happen!!

Last edited by lotchj on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am
HIPComix Artist

Glad you liked it lotchj!

The Rod of Domination does work by channeling her prana. I think it probably also charges up with her prana when she's not using it, so it has its own finite power even when she's not channeling through it. I don't think it is established definitively how Sebastion used the Rod against her.

My thinking on how the Rod works is that it pits Ishtar's will and sex appeal in a direct contest with her subject's will and sex appeal. Usually that is a game Ishtar will win easily, but if she's in a disadvantagous situation (surprised, drugged, charmed etc.) the Rod can be used against her. I think if the thug in the Ring of Domination series had used the Ring against American Goddess when she wasn't drugged, it probably would have worked against him.

You'll just have to wait and see what happens in Adventures of Ishtar #4. Maybe Sebastian will use his domination over Ishtar to make her play Scrabble with him :) .

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

huh!! You know Mr. Cryptic your one tough cookie, you won't give any hints on what's going to happen in the upcoming installment of the adventures of Ishtar #4!! With other comics writer from other sites, they will give a little away on what is to come in the next update. No matter how hard i try, you never give anything away!! Not a little preview or a little spoiler!! You always keep me guessing!!

The last installment of the adventures of Ishtar was very good!! Ishtar really never stood a chance of resisting Sebastain!! He was able to seduce Ishtar by talking to her, as least when Ishtar was Maria Jones, he had to physically seduce her! It just showed that he control Ishtar body and soul!! I'm very excited about the future installments of the Adventures of Ishtar. One to see how Sebastain is going to use Ishtar. Hopefully it won't be all work,i hope Sebastain will enjoy Ishtar body some more!! Two, it will be very very interesting to see how Ishtar is going to free herself from his hold,Sebastain control her body and soul!! In the past she haven't been able to break free, once falling under the control of a Villian or hero (Sovereign). Their control over her has been total! She will do anything for her MASTER!!

The adventures of Ishtar have revealed some new things about Ishtar. We know now that sex has consequences for her. It binds her emotionally with a man, and the more she has sex with the same man, the more submissive she become to that man!! We also learned that Ishtar has deep feelings for Paul Barnes. I think it interesting that Ishtar fears what might happen if she sleep with Paul !! I hope that in the future her feelings for Paul will be explored.

Just like with Victory City, when Ultra was in control of Brickhouse and had her powers too!! I was thinking how are the heroes going to defeat her now. Ishtar is a biggest threat with the many powers she has!! For now Ishtar is no longer a force for good!! now she is a force for evil, now that Ishtar is under the control of the villain Sebastain!! I went wild trying to guess what would happen next in the Victory City series, just like now, with the adventures of Ishtar!! Even those you won't give anything away. I still got to try!! Let me add, the cover for this installment is OUTSTANDING!!!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm
HIPComix Artist

Heh, heh, okay, okay, I'll give some more hints :) .

Actually, part of the reason I'm not giving so many hints is that I'm not ahead on my comics like I was last year (lots of things going on in my life). With Victory City, I usually had completed four or so updates ahead of the most recent posted update. I'm working to get ahead like I was before, but I'm not there yet.

Anyway, you can expect that Sebastian and Ishtar will be having sex. Since the Rod of Domination works on the wielder of the rod as well as the target, it's likely that Sebastian is extra horny now, too. So, Sebastian and Ishtar not having sex is pretty unlikely at this point.

As far as putting Ishtar to work, Sebastian is a novice wizard, and Ishtar has thousands of years (or more) of magical knowledge. That might be a clue as to one thing he would want from her.

Another preview is that you can expect to see BC's Ocelot Woman making an appearance in Adventures of Ishtar.

One more hint is that you can expect to see the relationship between Ishtar and Paul Barnes develop more. The general plot behind this development is one that I am borrowing from the story behind how Earth One Superman ended up marrying Lois Lane. Maybe some comic historians among the HIP Comix readers will be able to figure that one out :) .

A final preview is that this storyline with Sebastian is going to crossover into the Victory City series, and then into the Panthera Khan series (a character who will be making her HIP Comix debut). I think I've said that before, but in case I haven't, there it is.

I will try to provide some free updates (e.g. additions to the Cryptopedia), but right now I'm just trying to get ahead on my member's section updates.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Thank for the preview!! With you saying that this storyline with Sebastian will be an going theme thru all the series. It seems that my guess after the second installment of The Adventures Of Ishtar #2 was pretty close!! That the storyline would be about Sebastain using both Ishtar and her alter ego to try an destory the SDA!! As well as having ishtar teach him more about magic. From the hints you have provided! These Adventures Of Ishtar has a lot to look forward too!! I look forward to learning about these Goddess Panthera Khan!! I must say again, the cover for this installment ,The Adventures Of Ishtar #3 is your best cover yet!!! It really stand out!! Ishtar looks extremely hot with something put between her breasts!! In this case the rod!! Everytime i click to the site the cover always get my attention!!!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm
HIPComix Artist

Yes, the phallic symbolism in that cover isn't exactly subtle :) .

Sorry I haven't been commenting as much recently. I'm working hard to get ahead of schedule on my member's section comics so I can get ahead and work on other things like free features.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm
Profile WWW