Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm

The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR #2: Seduction in Paradise! 
HIPComix Artist

Post The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR #2: Seduction in Paradise!
Hi loyal HIP Comix fans! When we last saw our heroine, she was taking a well deserved vacation in the Caribbean. Little does she know that an operative of the sinister Triskelion Guild has followed her! Ishtar is charged with sexual energy from all of her battles against evil, so her civilian alter ego Maria is very receptive to the advances of the strange man named Sebastian! What are the villain's plans for goddess heroine? Find out in Adventures of Ishtar #2, in the member's section! (Sorry this is late. I've been busy :) ).
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: The ADVENTURES of ISHTAR #2: Seduction in Paradise!
WOW!!! Great update!! I wonder how she can break free from the love spell, are can she!! In the past she haven't been able to break free from magic,(like in the ring of Domination). Plus the spell is tie to her own prana, which we know is her power and her weakness.I remember a e-mail you sended me, saying that Ishtar weakness would be revealed!! Her own lust seems to be her biggest weakness and the best way to defeat her!!

Who is this guy? What does he plan to do, now that Marica is under his control? Now that Marica has changed to Ishtar, is she better able to resist the spell now that she is Ishtar and not in her human form? That look on her face doesn't look like love, she looks mad!! How has she been able to combat it in the past?? Gods are know for using magic!! She must have away of resisting it!! Because Ishtar doesn't seem able to resist magic!! I guess what asking is, how did Ishtar become the Queen of the Annunaki Gods, if she has no defense for magic??? Oh!! Ishtar looks great naked!! It the first time we've seen someone dominate her sexually,that all she could do was moan!! Love to see more of that (Ishtar being sexually dominated!!!), Loved it!! I also made comments on this installment at your other e-mail address. lotchj

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 am
HIPComix Artist

Glad you liked it, lotchj!

I wouldn't say that Ishtar has no resistance to magic, but it would be true to say that magic will be more effective against her than missiles or bombs or other purely violent attacks. Maria has a weaker will and is more vulnerable to magic than Ishtar.

I've said before that Ishtar is like Superman or Green Lantern. She's more clearly defined by her weaknesses than her powers (which are too numerous to count). Her power is sexual energy (prana). She can do anything with that power, but she becomes overheated with desire if she uses it too much. She can satisfy her desires by having sex with a man, but that also leaves her emotionally and spiritually vulnerable to that man. This forces her to be promiscuous, because she doesn't want to become too attached to one man, and lose her freedom.

I am in the process of more clearly defining what Ishtar's abilities are. I'm figuring that as Ishtar, she radiates magic that is detectable to magic users and subconsciously by everyone. When she changes to Maria, she uses her Ring of Transformation to make her divine power dormant. This is why no one recognizes that Maria is Ishtar. It also means that Maria has no super powers when she's not Ishtar, except for immortality and some magical knowledge.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Thank for the new ensight into Ishtar powers. I always thought it was her magical garments that was her power, alone with her prana. But now i understand Ishtar power is her prana (sexual energy). It make sense,since she is a love Goddess and can control other's desires by using her prana,it also make sense that lust would be one of her biggest weaknesses,being that her powers are based on sexual energy. Here a few questions? i know, i ask a lot of questions, but i really like to know about Ishtar. When she's not overheated with prana, what are her feelings about sex? I remember you saying she has a very strong will, because she's always horny!! This is a question i've meaning to ask, Ishtar has said her prana is pure female sexual energy. If Ishtar had sex with another female and their prana mixed, would she get overheated with prana? Sense she needs male prana to maintain balance. Would this have been the case, if Ultra would have seduced her to add Ishtar powers to her own?

I look forward to finding out what all Ishtar powers are!! I'm really interested in seeing how this story plays out!! I know you will not give away anything about the plot!! I wonder if the sexual spell will have these effect of a addiction, where Maria mind and body needs Sebastain to make love to her. But i hope their will be more than one villain , like in victory city with Ultra, Dr. Pretorius and the Buzzard and his gang, alone with the plot twists and the many sexual encounters, the heroes were underwhere of the Bizzard and his plans, plus also having to deal with Ultra.

I will say, i loved Maria mindset, she wasn't playing around with him!! She wanted sex!! I loved that it didn't take long for her to start taking off her clothes. Loved how sexually aggresssive she was!! When come to nudity, a lot of times, the heroines will only be shown with her top off and her bottom pulled to the side.I don't mean you are hipcomix, a lot of the other superherones stories on other sites don't show the heroines naked. I Pefer total nudity, it shown she's giving herself totally to that person or when it come to the hero and villain, she's surrendered herself willingly to the villain.

Finally i will add, i did hope to see Ishtar have this encounter with Paul instead, just see how the Annunaki Gods would react to Ishtar willingly being in love with a mortal, not under a spell. Maybe she can be freed from the spell by having a sexual encounter with Paul, because her feelings are so strong for him, that his prana has a stronger effect on her, which would free her from the spell!!But she would still keep him from knowing that Ishtar and Marica are the same person and would maintain her freedom. He would think he was freeing Ishtar from the sexual spell!! Just me trying to make a case for seeing Ishtar and Paul in a lustful encounter together. I know this is a long e-mail, but since your monthly now, and you don't have a lot of time to answer e-mails, i try to ask all my questions and make all my comments in one big e-mail. I will say again, i really enjoyed this installment, loved seeing someone giving it to Ishtar alter-ego good (sex), where all she could do was moan!! Brickhouse is just as strong as Ishtar, Ultra's willpower is as strong as Ishtar,Maybe Ishtar could meet her match in bed. OH!! Ishtar looks really HOT on the cover!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 pm
HIPComix Artist

There have been some revisions to how Ishtar's powers, and particularly to how her garments work, since I first developed the character. Seeing "The Secrets of Isis" inspired me to reinterpret how I approach her powers. More will be revealed about Ishtar's powers in upcoming updates.

The effect of sex with another woman on Ishtar is an interesting question. My interperetation of prana is that it has great power because sexual feritility is very powerful and potentially earth changing (e.g., it can create a new human being, who could be Isaac Newton, Hitler, Mother Theresa, etc.). Ishtar can magically transduce that great power into other forms (e.g. the strength to lift a jumbo jet, the personal magnetism to make a gang of thugs obey her, etc.). Since female-female sex is not fertile like that, it probably wouldn't affect Ishtar in the same way. It's not established what effect another female's prana would have on her.

Ishtar doesn't strictly speaking need male prana, but she can recover from prana overload much faster with it, which is what she intended to do with Sebastian.

I'm glad you liked the cover. I was under time constraints this time, so the cover image was really kind of rushed, but I was pretty pleased with the result. Just having a figure pose for a render is considerably easier than setting up a scene with multiple figures where specific actions need to occur.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Thank for answering my questions!!! I'll be looking forward to the next update. But i will ask,who or what is this Triskelion Guild ??? I wasn't planning to e-mail you again!! But i'm really curious about this group, you haven't told us much about them or Sebastian. I'm just saying this out loud, i know you won't give anything away. I wonder what Sebastian plans are, now that he has Maria A.k. the Mighty Ishtar in his power.

All Ishtar fans know what happen when she was under the control of that criminal in the ring of domination. As Maria, she could help him destroy the SDA with the information she could provide him, as a spy!! As Ishtar,she is a very powerful superheroine, with the power to defeat the Victory City Heroes!! She has the power to control people's desires, which could put hero and non-hero under her control and with her being under his spell, they would be under his control too!! Ishtar could be a threat to the city and the country, she has pledged to protect!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm
HIPComix Artist

The Triskelion Guild has been discussed before but not seen very directly. The are effectively a villainous counterpart to Victory City's Special Deputies Authority. The Guild is based in the island country of Malanga, north of Indonesia (Malanga is, of course, fictional). The Guild is basically a mutual protection organization for supervillains. Member's pay dues, and get a variety of benefits in return. The Buzzard and Dr. Pretorius are members. It was the Guild that teleported Pretorius and saved his life after Ultra Maxima electrocuted him. Paul Barnes and Ashley talk about them in Victory City #2.

As I've said before, VIctory City is a homage to City of Heroes/City of Villains. Victory City is like Paragon City, and Malanga Island is like the Rogue Isles (the City of Villains). I actually invented Malanga a long time ago as the setting for Panthera Khan, and only recently fit it into the city of heroes/city of villains scheme.

I intend to add entries to the Cryptopedia describing Victory City/the SDA and Malanga City/the Triskelion Guild in more detail.

Needless to say, a villain that controls Ishtar would have a lot of power at his command :) .

Sebastian actually appeared on my own website before it went down. This Sebastian is revised somewhat, however. As his word balloons say, he's a salesman, but he's also paid the Crimson Coven (a subsidiary of the Guild) to teach him some magic and get him started in the supervillain business.

Eventually, my original website comic (Panthera Khan #1 and #2) will come to HIP Comix as a free update, with some revisions to fit it into current continuity.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Thank for the information!! I did go back and looked at those installments again. You know i'm going to try to guess what the ongoing plot is going to be to this story and these other series , one of the things that really stoodout for me in your e-mails is that this plot will be ongoing in these other series. Looks like their going to be big trouble!! because the Triskelion guild have a new weapon that could help them dominate the world!! And the heroes will face a threat, they never saw coming!! In Victory City #1, Ishtar said there are powerful enemies on this world and other that are conspiring right now to conquer you. Who would have thought Ishtar alter-ego would become a tool for them to use!! (I'm Just guessing!!) I really don't want Ishtar to become a weapon for the Guild!! I'd rather see her be the protector she has pledge to be!!

Marica would betray all the heroes and everthing she stand for,now that Marica A.k. Ishtar is tied emotionally & spirtually to Sebastain. Marica would do anything for him, he just has to ask!! That how strong his hold on Marica seems, it like she's in love and that the only thing that matter is, being loved by him (emotionally and physically!!). (Once again just another guess!!!) I
really hope Ishtar breaks Sebastain hold on her quickly!! I'll say it this way, i hope his not these only one she has some fun with, thru out the story!! I really liked Ishtar having encounters with different men, like in Victory City, the Buzzard, Dr. Pretorius and Rob (Liberty Omega).

Are least it seem like the story is heading in that direction to me, using Ishtar alter-ego to destroy the SDA, the heroes of Victory City!! With the heroes from Victory City and maybe the Goddess Panthera Klan trying to stop Marica , her new master(Sebastain) and the Guild. It hasn't been shown yet, how strong a hold his spell has on Ishtar. Since Marica has a stronger will when she become Ishtar!! And even if she's able to break his spell, i still think she will be emotionally tie to his, since his prana mixed with her. I'm not sure how that whole think works. First he put Marica under the spell, then while making love their prana mixed. For me this is like that scene that I misunderstood from Victroy City# 14, with Ultra,Brickhouse and Ishtar. The reason i say that, in Victory City Ishtar became overheated with prana, and had sex with Rob ( Liberty Omega) but was able to walk away from him without being attach emotionally to him. Didn't their prana mix? Or is that she didn't know him well enough?

Like i said above, i hope she get free from his control quickly!! (All these above is just a guess!! But i do think they will be trying to stop the Triskelion Guild thru out all the series. They have been fighting the Guild all along,in one way are another! I know one thing for sure!! You won't give anything away!! I know!! I know!! I will have to wait and see what happen!!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'll just say that I think the turns the plot takes will surprise you :) .

I think Ishtar's understanding is that making love creates an emotional-spritiual bond that drives her to be submissive to her lover. However, her willpower is strong enough that most of the time she can resist this impulse to submit, at least if she doesn't have sex with the same man too often. However, because of her deep love for Paul Barnes, she's not sure she would be able to resist the urge to become his slave, even if she slept with him only once (and of course, why would they do it only once?).

If she repeatedly had sex with one man, the urge to become submissive would grow until eventually it became irresistable. For this reason, she avoids any long term sexual relationships, at least on Earth. That's part of why she rejected continuing what she started with Rob.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

I wasn't going to make anymore comments on the adventures of Ishtar until the next installment!! But i just saw the cover for the next installment # 3 taming of the Goddess!! Who is this GUY??? Their a lot more to this Guy, that hasn't been revealed!! I was reading over this installment again. By some of his comments he may know a lot about Ishtar, he knew what her real name was , and when he was having sex with maria, he was thinking,i knew she had a knockout body,but her responsiveness is unbelievable!! it's like i'm fucking Ishtar herself. How would he know that ??? How Ishtar body would react to love making!! I think their a lot more to this guy then we know!!

Looking at the cover, seems the Goddess is going to be tamed. Their could be trouble in Victory City!! But i will say, i do hope Sebastian has some fun ( sexually)with Ishtar as herself, not just when she's maria Jones, before he does whatever he's planning. The rod has the same power as her ring and we know what happen when Ishtar was under the spell of the ring. Can't wait to read this installment on Sunday!!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm
HIPComix Artist

Sebastian doesn't necessarily have any special inside information on Ishtar. You can look up Ishtar in Wikipedia (in real life) and find that Ishtar and Innana are variations of the same goddess, kind of like Aphrodite and Venus. Also, Sebastian is very sexually experienced, so it takes a lot to surprise him in bed. Even when Ishtar is in the guise of Maria, her love goddess knowledge remains, which is what Sebastian was noticing about Maria.

Most men figure that Ishtar, being a love goddess, must be really, really good in bed, even if they don't have the experience to know for sure. I didn't necessarily mean to suggest that Sebastian actually knew what it was like to sleep with Ishtar.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:42 pm
Profile WWW