Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

VICTORY CITY #18: BRICKHOUSE RAVAGED BY ULTRA MAXIMA! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY CITY #18: BRICKHOUSE RAVAGED BY ULTRA MAXIMA!
Psychically and sexually dominated by Ultra Maxima, Brickhouse writhes with ecstacy as her mutant mistress has her way with her, and reveals the secret of her strange powers! See the sexy action and learn Ultra Maxima's secret in VICTORY CITY #18, in the member's section today!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: VICTORY CITY #18: BRICKHOUSE RAVAGED BY ULTRA MAXIMA!
Good installment!!! Brickhouse and Ultra maxima both have hot bodies and were hot together!! Now we know where Ultra Maxima get her many powers from!! Even those Brickhouse is so strong, she clearly doesn't have a strong will!! Even those i think it would be a struggle, i don't think Ultra Maxima could control Ishtar,like that! Even if she could control Ishtar, i'm not sure she could assimilate Ishtar powers, Ishtar not a mutant. A goddess who's powers are based on sexual enegry and a mutant who can assimilate other mutants powers, thru sex!! I can see why, Ultra Maxima is Ishtar and the teams biggest threat!!

It will be very interesting to see what will happen,the next time Ishtar and Ultra Maxima meet! After learning the secret of Ultra Maxima powers!! If Ultra Maxima is able to seduce and assimilate Ishtar powers, she will be truely unstoppable!!! There will be no one hero that could stop her along, not even Ishtar or Brickhouse!! If Ultra Maxima has all their powers to use to defeat the team, under like the last time she met the team in a fight!!

Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad you liked this installment, lotchj!

I've been anxious to reveal Ultra Maxima's powers and see what people think. I think it's a fairly original idea, although influenced by stories I've seen and read (particularly Sylar and Peter Petrelli from heroes). Microorganisms really do transfer genes between them like Ultra Maxima does (it's called conjugation, or horizontal gene transfer), so there's perhaps more scientific plausibilty in Ultra Maxima's powers than to those others (it's still comic book fantasy of course).

Now that Ultra Maxima has Brickhouse's powers, events will move quickly! Either the heroes will figure out how to defeat the invincible Ultra Maxima, or Ultra Maxima will conquer them!

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

I think you came up with a great ldea, having Ultra Maxima assimilate others mutant powers by making the host have a intense, mind-blowing orgasm!!

I know it hard to get you to give away much on upcoming installments!! But I have to try!!! Will the team come out a head? How big apart will Ishtar and Brickhouse play in their victory or defeat? Just a little hint? When you said, events will be moving quickly, now that Ultra Maxima has Brickhouse's powers. Made me really curious, about the teams future!!

I really do enjoy victory city and i think Ishtar is not only sexy, but one of best heroines in comics!!

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 pm
HIPComix Artist

Like you said, I don't want to give too much away. I will say that Ultra Maxima is now extremely powerful. In gaming terms, I'm figuring Ultra Maxima used to be like a wizard (or in City of Heroes, she'd be like a Controller and a Blaster). She can zap you from far away, but if you can get close enough to her and then knock her out or pin her quickly enough, you could stop her. Now that she has Brickhouse's invulnerability, she'll be very difficult to defeat, whether she's fighting Ishtar or anyone else. Even if you evade her attack powers and get up close, it's almost impossible to do any damage to her, and with her new strength, she can flatten most heroes with one punch. Now she has the attack powers of a Controller and a Blaster combined with the toughness of a Tanker.

So, if Ishtar and Ultra Maxima fight one on one now, Ultra Maxima would probably have the advantage. But, we'll just have to see what happens :) .

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

You got me thinking after reading your last reply. I know Ultra Maxima has Brickhouse's powers now, along with her other powers, which make her even tougher to defeat!! Of all the heroes, i would think that Ishtar would have the best chance to defeat Ultra Maxima one on one!! Ishtar has other powers too, other than being strong!! If she charges herself with more prana, she may be even stronger than Ultra Maxima.

I'm thinking Ishtar fighting skills may be better than Ultra Maxima, Because of centuries of combat experience!! I'm sure in Ishtar past, she must have battled mortal and immortal enemies that were just as powerful. She is a war Goddess!! I'm thinking Ishtar fighting skills are in the league with other warrior Goddess's, like lady Sif of Asgard from the Thor comic, she has great fighting skills or Wonder Woman , who's fighting skills are so great,she can go toe to toe with the man of steel Superman!! I think her fighting skills are on that level!!

For me, the real battle would be to see who's willpower is stronger!! Once Ishtar used her prana to try an overcome Ultra Maxima with lust, but She was almost overcome by lust before breaking Ultra Maxima will. It would be interesting to see who's sexual powers are stronger, a love Goddess or a mutant with enhanced sexual prowess!!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm
HIPComix Artist

Ishtar's fighting skills are indeed on the level of Wonder Woman, or any other war god or goddess. I conceive her power level to be very comparable to Superman's or Green Lantern's. If any hero was to defeat Ultra Maxima in one on one combat, it would probably be Ishtar.

You'll just have to see what happens in the upcoming issues :) !

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 pm
Profile WWW