Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

VICTORY CITY #15: SLAVES of DR. PRETORIUS! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY CITY #15: SLAVES of DR. PRETORIUS!
Within his workshop, Dr. Pretorius has fitted his captive, the mighty goddess Ishtar, with hypnotic microchips on her nipples and vulva! Forming an alliance with her archenemy, Ultra Maxima, Ishtar distracts the criminal inventor while Ultra works on escaping! But all the while the hypnotic microchips are screaming out for Ishtar to obey! To be a slave! Can she resist? Find out in Victory City #15!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:44 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: VICTORY CITY #15: SLAVES of DR. PRETORIUS!
WOW!! WOW!! Love this installment !!! The ladies nude bodies look really great!! especially Ishtar!! She's a great love slave !! I'm looking forward to seeing Ishtar rock that guy (the villain that control her) world (sexually). Again i like to say, i like how the device doesn't use pain to control the ladies, but pleasure!! It will be interesting to see what will happen in victory city now that all the heriones are under the control of the villain!! It seem that Ishtar has a problem resisting her own lustful desires for long. ( I like !!) Will Ishtar be able to get free of his control? In the past lovemaking has made her willpower stronger. Ishtar is a love goddess, i know i'd like to see her use her lovemaking skills !!!

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks lotchj! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

As American Goddess, Ishtar wore the Ring of Life, which basically takes the energy of fertility (including sexual intercourse) and harnesses it into power for her, including increased willpower and resistance to mind control if the Ring of Life is set to its "default settings". However, Ishtar doesn't wear the Ring of Life, and right at the moment isn't wearing any of her magical garments. The Buzzard knew that her garments gives her magical powers, so he made sure to remove all of them.

So, we'll just have to see what happens :) .

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Thanks!!! I didn't know that Ishtar doesn't wear the ring of life. You have giving me a new insight into her powers!! Tell me if i'm misunderstading what your saying about Ishtar powers!! Ishtar is basically powerless without her magical garments, she is immortal and can create magical garments, but it's Ishtar magical garments that give her most of her great powers!! If a villain knows to remove her magical garments, he can defeat her!! lotchj

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 pm
HIPComix Artist

The main reason Ishtar has her garments of power is that I'm trying to follow the actual Mesopotamian mythology, where Ishtar enters the underworld and has to lose one of her seven garments at each of seven gates. When she finally gets to the throneroom of the underworld, she's naked and powerless. I tried to get my Ishtar's garments to match up with the ones in the myth, but I mostly gave up on that.

I never really established what powers Ishtar has when she's not wearing her garments. I had originally modeled my gods on Marvel Comics gods, who are denser and much stronger the mortals, even without any magical devices. I'm now leaning more in the direction that the gods of the Crypticverse are mostly like mortals, but channel and control divine energy to give them their powers. The Annunaki of the Crypticverse, I'm figuring, are basically a hominid species that branched off from the line that humans come from. I'm figuring that the "fall of Man" basically involved humans losing the divine powers they were originally bestowed with. Ishtar's people never lost their divine powers.

I'm kind of using a D&D model to explain how Ishtar's powers work. E.g. her Girdle of Power (her thong) is like a Belt of Giant Strength, except the enhancement bonus is like +1000 or something like that. Without her girdle, she still has a very high level of strength. Her body is molded by divine power and physically perfect, kind of like Captain America. Even without her girdle, Ishtar is still a very powerful mage, and can cast a spell to give herself superhuman strength, but casting a spell takes time and concentration and generates prana, which she can only tolerate to a limited degree.

As Maria Jones, Ishtar is a very skilled agent because her body is about is strong, fast, and agile as a human can be, and she's a genius intellect, and she can seduce almost anyone, but her abilities are mostly within the realm of the humanly possible.

It's possible that as Maria Jones, Ishtar deliberatly supresses her powers to keep them from being detected by other magically attuned individuals. If a wizard noticed that Maria Jones emanates magical energy like Ishtar does, it might compromise her secret identity.

The Ring of Life would be a little redundant for Ishtar since it basically allows the wearer to absorb prana around them and use it to boost their own abilities. But as Ishtar she can generate as much prana as she wills, the only limit being her ability to tolerate "prana intoxication." Ashley Salvani now wears the Ring of Life as American Goddess. Since she does not have the ability to generate prana at will, she can benefit from the ring.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:11 pm
Profile WWW