Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm

VICTORY CITY #13: Ishtar Captured by the Buzzard!!! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY CITY #13: Ishtar Captured by the Buzzard!!!
Wild with lust, Ishtar is drugged and made helpless by the Buzzard and his boys! What does the wily mastermind have in store for his captive goddess? Find out in Victory City #13!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:29 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: VICTORY CITY #13: Ishtar Captured by the Buzzard!!!
Nice update Mr. Cryptic.

I love the finger fucking! Great expressions!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks, Mitru! I'm glad you liked the expressions. I know that I definitely like Victoria 4 better than Michael 3 for making expressions. I haven't tried Michael 4 yet so I don't wht he's like (of course, for HIP Comix I'm usually much more interested in the woman's expressions :) ).

I was worried that there is a "groundhog day" feeling with between chapters 12 and 13. They start almost the exact same way. I wanted to have Ashley/American Goddess have some kind of impact in her first appearance, but the plot moves along much better when she just gets captured like she did. And I suppose it's realistic that her very first inexperienced foray into crimefighting wouldn't go that well. When Drusilla/Wonder Girl made her debut, she revealed the location of Paradise Island to the Nazis, so I guess Ashley's ahead of the curve :) .

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

When I began with Poser I used V3 and M3, but now I've nothing of them in the runtime.

I only works with "the Fourth Generation", and I think that it's very easier to work with them than the DAZ third generation figures. Perhaps the only one problem with M4 it's the lack of accesories compared with M3 libraries but therefore I prefer to work with M4.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Mr. Cryptic, I enjoyed this installment!! I liked that Ishtar was captured by Buzzard and his gang, due to Ishtar being overcome by her own sexual energy!! All the other heroines did get to fight Buzzard and his gang, but were defeated by being drugged!!But the most powerful heroines of them all. Didn't throw one punch to stop Buzzard and his gang, Ishtar was defeated by her own lust!! I loved it!! I want to see if Buzzard will use Ishtar lust to control her!! I look forward to the next installment of Victory City!! lotchj

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Henchman

After seeing the covers for the upcoming issues I think this story is gettign even hotter than it has been- something I wouldn't have thought possible. Keep up the great work!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thank you for the kind comments!

The Buzzard was like a real scavenger, in that he didn’t fight Ishtar or Ultra Maxima face to face (he and his boys wouldn’t stand a chance), but instead waited for them to exhaust each other so that he could move in and capture them in their vulnerable state. He played each side against the other by watching to see who was winning. Ultra Maxima and Ishtar are about evenly matched, and with Sovereign and Brickhouse helping her Ishtar quickly got the edge and would have defeated Ultra Maxima, with two allies still ready for action. But the Buzzard evened the odds again by making Brickhouse turn against the heroes.

It’s funny that I didn’t actually make the connection of a buzzard picking up dead remains until after I had written the sequence.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

I was checking out your poll and voted for my favorite female and male characters, a long with my favorite event!! But i wanted to add that i would really like to see Ishtar and Sovereign interact!! I think that would be real interesting!!

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm
HIPComix Artist

I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that there will be some more interaction between Ishtar and Sovereign in future chapters.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 am
Profile WWW