Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 am

VICTORY CITY #11: PRANA OVERLOAD! 
HIPComix Artist

Post VICTORY CITY #11: PRANA OVERLOAD!
Ishtar is Goddess of Love and War, Queen of Heaven and Earth! No force can resist the power of her Prana Divine, not even Ishtar herself! Intoxicated with her own incredible sexual energy, Ishtar is helpless as her enemies surround her! Can she escape? Her only ally is the hero, Liberty Omega, but his power armor has been wrecked! Can a mere man help the Goddess? Find out in Victory City #11!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: VICTORY CITY #11: PRANA OVERLOAD!
A very good chapter...

I like the rod he he he... and the ride...

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:11 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mitru! I'm glad you like the Rod of Domination. I had trouble with the Ring of Domination because it meant American Goddess/Ishtar had to basically touch people with the back of her hand to enchant them, and that was kind of limiting as far as posing her. I wanted her to have a weapon/device with more reach. I thought about a lasso, but that's too much of a ripoff of Wonder Woman. I also thought about a whip or crop, but that was a little to overtly S/M (I try to be a little subtle :) ). One of the mythological goddess' divine garments was a measuring rod (basically symbolizing her authority), so I went with a rod (easy to pose, too).

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

This is my favorite installment of victory city to date!! The look of total lust on Ishtar face was the best!! I loved seeing her take off her sexy outfit!! I love seeing her totally naked!!! There haven't been a hot encounter like this between Ishtar and another character ( Liberty Omega and Ishtar) since the ring of Domination. I'm looking forward to more encounters like this in the future.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter! Of my characters, Ishtar's probably my favorite, so you'll definitely be seeing her in all kinds of siturations!

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 am
Profile WWW