Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am

American Goddess: Ring of Domination #7 is up! 
HIPComix Artist

Post American Goddess: Ring of Domination #7 is up!
Hi HIP Comix fans!

It's a battle of wits and wills as American Goddess struggles to resist the Ring of Domination! She has regained her self-control and her one-time captor is now begging for his life! But she is still inflamed with a lust that screams for her to submit to her captor! Can the criminal get the Goddess of Love and War back under his thumb? Find out in American Goddess: Ring of Domination #7!
Here's the link: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=80109

Attachment:
OCTOBER-21-UPDATE-_.jpg
OCTOBER-21-UPDATE-_.jpg [ 280.71 KiB | Viewed 19916 times ]

Here's the link: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=80109

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:08 am
Profile WWW
Henchman

Post Re: American Goddess: Ring of Domination #7 is up!
Wonderful episode! I enjoyed how American Goddess was made to cooperate in her own continued enslavement - very hot!

Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:41 pm
Yes, I echo the other post. Really terrific. The levels of resistance overcome only makes the story more erotic. (I hope American Goddess has some bits of will power left somewhere. And that there's some of that hypnotic drug left.) I like the fact that subservience does not turn the heroine into a zombie or robot ....

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the kind comments!

Shylock, I'm glad you like that the enslavement doesn't "zombify" the heroine. In the upcoming updates of this comic, there'll be some exploration of what it's like for American Goddess to retain her intellect and personality, while at the same time being completely enslaved.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Hi, guys.

I just discovered the forums and registered because I want to say how much I'm enjoying American Goddess. The story has really got my mind going. Some thoughts and (rhetorical) questions:

Somewhere on the HIPcomix site is a preview page from "American Goddess: Ring Of Domination" #10 which suggests she won't be breaking free of her master any time soon. I was wondering if there was going to be some character development for her master. He may have started as a petty thug, but now he's someone in control of one of the more powerful beings on that world. That's bound to make a person start thinking about things.

It would be really cool to see a write-up of AG: her history, what powers are innate to her, what magic items she's carrying (do those ankhs have a special purpose, or are they just decorative?).

Speaking of magic items, that Ring of Transformation is pretty freaking POWERFUL! To be able to change the enchantment on another magic artifact, that's some beefy stuff! What are it full powers and limitations? Can it change another person's clothing? Can it change another person's body? Can it change Nanaja's body? By how much? Can it change the synapse in Nanaja's brain to make her permanently enslaved to her master even when freed from Ring of Domination??

These are the kinds of things I think about...

Again, loving AG: ROD

Czarzhan

Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm
Man, I'm loving this story. It rocks big time. Both the plot and art are great. I have to second a previous commentor about not making her a zombie/robot.

Great job, keep up the great work.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the compliments!

In regards to American Goddess/Ishtar's abilities, I do intend to do a character bio page for her and my other characters. I will probably restrict the information to things already revealed in my comics. I don't want to spoil any surprises!

I thought about a sequence where the criminal commands her to describe her powers and weaknesses one by one. That would be kind of cool, and something like that might happen in the future, but for now I didn't want to reveal too much too soon.

As will be revealed in time, American Goddess is actually Ishtar, the Babylonian goddess of Love and War. So her powers will be undergoing some changes in the future.

American Goddess/Ishtar is supposed to be the most powerful hero in this comic universe (the name for this universe when I was doing this on my own was the Ishtar Comics Universe). As American Goddess, she's very powerful, and as Ishtar she's comparable to Superman or Green Lantern in power level.

You asked about the Ring of Transformation. The ring's power is limited to American Goddess' own clothing and items (they're attuned to it magically) She can alter her clothing (change her American Goddess costume into civilian clothes, etc.), and also change the powers of her magic items within limits. It also can change her hair style. I had to think for awhile about whether the ring would dry her off when she changed as she got out of the shower in update #4 :) .

As it is right now, she wears the Ring of Transformation as Maria Jones so that she can use it to turn into American Goddess (Paul's not very observant I guess :) ). When she makes the transition to being Ishtar, the ring will become invisible and intangible when she is Maria Jones (but of course she'll be able to use the ring to summon her Ishtar costume).

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

One more note: in real world mythology, Ishtar/Inanna put on seven magic garments and entered the underworld to confront her sister, who was queen of the underwold. As she passed through the series of gates to hell, an article a clothing was removed at each gate until she was left naked (and basically helpless I think). I'm loosely following the myth in that I'm figuring that every item of clothing she wears is a magic item. I will be revealing the powers of at least one more magic item before Ring of Domination is over. However, when American Goddess becomes Ishtar, at least some of her magic items will function differently than before. So you'll just have to stay tuned to find out what all her powers are :) .

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Cool. Thanks.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm