Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

Panthera Khan 
HIPComix Artist

Post Panthera Khan
mick33 was asking when Panthera Khan, the character featured on my old website, will return. She definitely will be appearing in Mr. Cryptic’s Comix, although I’m not sure how much of the comics from my website (Panthera Khan #1 and #2) will be “canon” here. Once I decided to feature all of my superheroine storylines here at HIP Comix, it somewhat changed my overall plan (for the better I hope). But some of the facts established in those comics I'd like to change.

It’s possible I’ll redo or edit the existing Panthera Khan comics to fit into the new continuity. Maybe when I retire my website, I can move Panthera Khan #1 and #2 here as bonus material.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Panthera Khan
One more note about Panthera Khan: I'm pretty sure that the next comic I'll be doing will be the continuation of the Panthera Khan series. I've revised the original two "issues" of Panthera Khan to fit into the new continuity. Panthera Khan isn't changed at all, but I had to make some changes to Prospero, and Muscle Goddess is removed entirely and replaced by another character. After Ring of Domination concludes, I intend to post the revised versions of Panthera Khan, and then continue the plot from there. Ishtar will play a large supporting role in that series.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Panthera Khan
One more note about this: I've gone back to working on the "Victory City" series and that will be coming next after Ring of Domination concludes. At some later point I'll be continuing the Panthera Khan series (with some retcons to the original two issues of Panthera Khan).

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm
Profile WWW