Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 pm

Happy to be here! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Happy to be here!
Hi everyone! I just noticed that my forum had been set up, so I thought I'd post a welcoming message for any visitors.

Welcome!

For those who don't know me, I had been working on my own webcomics on my own website. Once I became aware of HIP Comix, it didn't take long for me to figure out that what I had in mind would fit in better here. So, I'm really grateful to Jpeger and Timo for giving me a spot here.

My first comic is American Goddess: Ring of Domination. I started it out as a sample for Superheroine Central (before I knew about HIP Comix). I didn't start out intending to make a real story with a plot, so it starts out as a simple homage to "Fausta the Nazi Wonder Woman." I really liked what I had created however, and in future updates it develops into more of a story.

I posted the first part of the Ring of Domination series in the Guest Gallery, but we're moving it to the Free Gallery. The first Spotlight posting that premiered on Sept. 9 contains only material that was already shown in the Guest Gallery (however, the cover is new :) ). The next MEGA update will include four episodes: two through five. They include the rest of the Guest Gallery material, plus the first of the new material never before posted!

I hope you enjoy my comics. I'm new at this, so if you have any constructive criticism, feel free to air it here.

Talk to you all again soon!

Mr. Cryptic

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Henchman

Post Re: Happy to be here!
Great to have you here, Mr. Cryptic. Your work is just great. I'm looking forward to your future installments. Welcome!

Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm