Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 am

Ring of Domination issues #2, 3, 4, and 5! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Ring of Domination issues #2, 3, 4, and 5!
This week the HEROINES IN PERIL SPOTLIGHT shines on Mister Cryptic who
has a very special update for our HIPCOMIX.COM FREE AREA !

"Following the premiere of American Goddess: Ring of Domination #1, we now present a mega update of episodes TWO, THREE, FOUR, and FIVE! American Goddess, drugged with truth serum, is helpless to resist interrogation! When she reveals her uncanny power to control the desires of her enemies, her captor turns it on her! Can even American Goddess resist the power of the RING OF DOMINATION! For old fans of American Goddess, be aware that update #5 leads into material never before posted anywhere!

Thanks!

Mr. Cryptic"

You can find all the episodes by following this link:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=80109

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Villain

Post Re: Ring of Domination issues #2, 3, 4, and 5!
This is a fantastic series. I love the old Wonder Woman arcs on the 70's television show. This as I hope you intended is a tribute to those old episodes.
First of all the capture and induction was very erotic. But what made the story a Wood expanding art fest is the way American Goddess was slowly Molded into the villain's love slave over the course of the evening in her apartment. She had an itch but didn't know what was wrong and as it grew we saw the fear of what was to cum cross her face and even though she tried to reverse it, she didn't have a prayer.
Those moments when she stood ridged and seemingly emotionless the Ring of Domination rewrote her passions and loyalty. She acted on behalf of her master without any guidance from him as any free minded femme would do when her man was in danger. She was made a new woman by having a burning lust for this man and never looked back in regret.
I hope there is more and that she will be made to turn others to his control.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Thank you, Vestia!

I'm glad you enjoyed the plot twist where the criminal actually gets captured before he can abduct American Goddess. I was figuring it would surprise people, but of course it's a nice way to drag out the process of American Goddess falling under the love spell.

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that Ring of Domination is pretty much a solo story for American Goddess. However, I intend for American Goddess to appear alongside other heroines in the next series, Victory City Chronicles. I'm thinking that series will be kind of like Brave and the Bold, with an overarching plot, but different heroines as the main characters.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Oh, and I forgot to say, Vestia is correct. Ring of Domination and American Goddess are definitely a homage to the Wonder Woman TV show. The name I originally gave her was actually American Amazon, until I discovered HIP Comix already has an American Amazon. I think American Goddess actually works better for Nanaja anyway, since she's actually a goddess and not an amazon (except in the general sense of being a powerful warrior female).

The 3D figure of American Goddess I made by modifying my Ishtar character. I originally figured on Ishtar and American Goddess not being part of the same continuity, but I later decided to make Ishtar AG's mother. In real Mesopotamian mythology, Ishtar (Inanna) actually is Nanaja's mother, according to the sources I read. So Ishtar will kind of play the Queen Hypolyta role, but she'll also be a superheroine.

Another influence is BC (he contributes to the Stories forum, and is obviously also influenced by the Wonder Woman TV show). The idea that American Goddess would have partial amnesia, and not remember what the villain did with her ring, I got from him.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:57 am
Profile WWW