Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 am

AEROWOMAN #25 SEPT19 "Please Don't shoot..." 
HIPComix Artist

Post AEROWOMAN #25 SEPT19 "Please Don't shoot..."
Welcome fetish comic fans ! Inside this issue #25, we get a taste of office life and discover rivalries between Salvador Taylor's top secretaries. Just what lengths (skirt lengths) will these girls go to to keep their highly paid jobs with the richest man in Metroville ? It seems Carla Davis has taken the top secretaries seat, pushing Ginger Benson aside . In the kerfuffle, Ginger notices something about Miss Davis, her diamond studded shoes, obviously a gift from Taylor, which become highly reflective when under a street light. Ginger dons her one piece ultra high cut, super tight one piece green and red thong suit and jet backpack to check on Carla Davis and locates her apartment after searching high and low in the city skies for the quickening pulse of her locator-bug that she had previously planted in Miss Davis' handbag whist at work. Carla doesn't take too kindly to intruders, and in her drug influenced paranoia, she is already holding a gun aimed squarely at Aerowoman, threatening to kill her dead as Aerowoman climbs into Carla's apartment through an outside window.
Please read on, loyal members...
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=135321

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 am
Petty Criminal

Post Re: AEROWOMAN #25 SEPT19 "Please Don't shoot..."
I haven't been a member for long, but wanted to say i really like your artwork!! I love the outfits your girls wear!! I look forward to the next installment of Aerowoman!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:25 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks, Lochj !
The high cut bikini styles have gone somewhat out of vogue with current mainstream fashion in favor of the dreadful hipster boy short from yesteryear. The boy short gives girls the appearance of having short legs and a long body which is not a good look, very unflattering for woman and a style that I hate with a vengeance. Nabba and WFF Figure fitness woman often wear the ultra high cut suits on stage, even those incredible slingshot suspender thong suits which look incredible on a woman with a great body ! These girls work out very hard all year round and know how important it is to look their very best for competitions, and want to show off their perfect bodies to the max !
_BB

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 am
Petty Criminal

I'd like to add, that installment #14 and #21 are my favorite stories to date!! I think that Ginger and Ms. Davis have great body!! I liked their encounters in those stories, even those Ms. Davis encounter was a little degrading. But you did explain her reasons.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:57 am