Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 pm

MEMBERS! JAN17 HIPCOMIX 3RD YEAR celebrations continue 
HIPComix Artist

Post MEMBERS! JAN17 HIPCOMIX 3RD YEAR celebrations continue
MEMBERS! JAN17 HIPCOMIX 3RD YEAR celebrations continue with a 30 PAGE BONUS ULLURA6 ISSUE4.

Bonus 30page special for members! Featuring gorgeous mind-controlled busty females at the hands of Doctor Benderman.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/badaboom/

FREE AREA MEMBERS PREVIEWS:
http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/200 ... /badaboom/

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:05 pm
Evil Genius

Thanks Badaboom! This series keeps getting better and better! That mad scientist is one lucky guy!

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Evil Genius

On second thought, perhaps not so lucky with the accident he suffered. Still a greta story though!

Thanks alot!

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Clone of Himself
Thanks, Leto ! In the next issue he makes up for his own inadequacies by making a super-powered clone of himself.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:36 pm
Faithful Assistant

"She'll be smarter than the average bimbo...."

Why do I suddenly hear the voice of Daws Butler when I read that? :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:23 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Very Smart
Hi Macrolass
I don't know the Butler lady, is she from a TV show ?

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Henchman

Butler was one of the classic voice actors,
voicing Yogi Bear, Chilly Willy, Scooby Doo, and many more.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0124889/

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:07 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Yogi
Yes you're right, of course it's yogi bear. That's going back a very long time it must have been in my subconscious. Someone was only just taking about Mel Blanc from Disney ? Very sad about Heath Ledger, he did a very dark joker and it might have taken a lot out of him.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:17 am
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Yogi
BadaBoom wrote:
Yes you're right, of course it's yogi bear. That's going back a very long time it must have been in my subconscious. Someone was only just taking about Mel Blanc from Disney ?

I'm sorry, I thought it was a purposeful homage to the "smarter than the average bear" line from Yogi Bear. I guess your story is deeper than you thought. 8)

Not to be argumenative, but Blanc never worked for Disney as far as I know. His best loved work was for Warner Brothers on characters like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Thanks Macrolass
Thanks for putting me right there, Macrolass ! it must have been Mickie Mouse? I liked the roadrunner the best.
If you don't mind me asking but how come you are called Macrolass, I really like you're name, is it because you like wearing very small outfits ? I hope that you do because that would be something I would be interested in.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:35 am
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Thanks Macrolass
BadaBoom wrote:
Thanks for putting me right there, Macrolass ! it must have been Mickie Mouse? I liked the roadrunner the best.
If you don't mind me asking but how come you are called Macrolass, I really like you're name, is it because you like wearing very small outfits ? I hope that you do because that would be something I would be interested in.

Actually, I lied. Or made a mistake. Something like that. :oops:

Mel actually DID do some work for Disney: a voice that ended up not being used in Pinocchio (except for 3 hiccups) and of course his role in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I found that later on Wikipedia but thought I'd leave the post as it was to see if anyone would catch me on it.

No, I'm not called MacroLass because I wear small outfits though the character has been known to "dress for effect". :lol: There's actually 2 uses of that name...

The first, my online "handle" came about when I started doing online computer message gaming. My boyfriend's handle was Captain Micro which was an homage to an obselete tech term "micro computer". I wanted something that would go along with his name, something similar but wasn't the same so I came up with the micro-macro idea. Oddly enough he doesn't do much online these days so it's only MacroLass that's still around and posting.

As far as the CHARACTER MacroLass goes, I was first introduced to face to face roleplaying through the aforementioned boyfriend's superhero RPG using a system called Champions. They made a spot for me in their group and allowed me to create my own character. Bereft of any inspiration for a decent name I decided to go with MacroLass again and made up a heroine for my online persona.

If you want to know more about her (like her background, personality, appearance and such) send me a PM so I don't clutter up the forums. I've already done a prose story about a version of ML in Metrobay City at http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9073922.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:00 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Post MacroLass
For those of you who haven't seen it, Uroboros made a sweet render of MacroLass in the clutches of Adriene and Yvette from "Mad Science"...

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/HIP ... s.jpg.html

Good stuff, huh?

- Doc

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Very Nice !
Doc! Very nice render by Uroborus ! He's a wonderful artist but her suit is a little too big though, doncha think, for a name like macrolass, I prefer a more hi cut style.

Macrolass, you're welcome to 'clutter' the forum as much as you like. Your story was very well written. However, you don't expect me to believe what you said about the origin of your name. Macrolass ?
Isn't the real reason you got that name is because you like to get around in public in thong slingshot leotards and 6 inch stilettos ? Once there was a six car pileup when you went out dressed like that to order a pizza and then went out fighting crime? You're welcome to add to my fantasy theme, let's liven it up a bit, eh, Macrolass !
Write anything you like on that vain, it might give me an idea for a comic.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:41 am
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Very Nice !
BadaBoom wrote:
Doc! Very nice render by Uroborus ! He's a wonderful artist but her suit is a little too big though, doncha think, for a name like macrolass, I prefer a more hi cut style.

Macrolass, you're welcome to 'clutter' the forum as much as you like. Your story was very well written. However, you don't expect me to believe what you said about the origin of your name. Macrolass ?

Isn't the real reason you got that name is because you like to get around in public in thong slingshot leotards and 6 inch stilettos ? Once there was a six car pileup when you went out dressed like that to order a pizza and then went out fighting crime? You're welcome to add to my fantasy theme, let's liven it up a bit, eh, Macrolass !

Write anything you like on that vain, it might give me an idea for a comic.

:shock: Wow. :lol:

Sorry, I'm used to living in Michigan where prancing about in that kind of outfit will get you severe frostbite in places you shouldn't have to worry about such things....

I'll admit I'm more used to a "universe" like Metrobay City where things are covered up but the girls are still sexy. That doesn't mean comics like Allurra are "wrong" per se but there is some of the mystique that gets lost when women casually stroll around with their breasts on display. And nobody seems to think that that's unusual, given how the cops were talking to Allurra in an earlier issue.

Now that being said, sure I can see where a version of MacroLass might fit into things in the Allurra world. She transforms from a normal sized woman, growing by about a quarter of her regular height up to about 7 1/2 feet. Without some kind of miracle cloth that can infinitely expand, her clothes are going to either rip right off of her or be incredibly small on her. And when she uses her full growth potential and goes up to around 30 feet...well just forget it. And if you like fantasizing about that, well feel free. Just don't use her without my permission. :wink:

But that's not the way MacroLass usually goes. She's more of an sass and spunk character (kind of Pink Pussycat-ish in that way) who has the unique perspective of someone who straddles two very diverse worlds: the entertainment industry with its nonsuper but still colorful personalities and her clients in the superhero world. She has a forceful personality and the confidence in herself to do things that most folks say she can't.

Physically I'd say she probably looks a lot like Valiant Woman (http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/2007memberspreviews/TheMetrobayUniverse/bios/Valiant+Woman.jpg.html) with her boobs maybe getting a cup size or two extra when she gets big for dramatic effect. :lol: Also she's a brunette with straight shoulder length hair.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:49 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Perfect Downunder
Oh yes, I like Valiant Woman, that's a perfect outfit. You look like that?
Ummm. wow, baby, your hot! You don't have a rear shot view of that suit do you? I like those straps around the waist too, I'd make sure you had those extra tight to show off your figure !

Anything more that a thong slingshot and you would be overdressed, it's over 100F everyday here, midsummer in the land downunder. Just need suncream. I could rub it on for you. Fem-Supes could emigrate downunder where the weather suits their clothes.
Whoops, I just stole another movie line ?
I agree with you, Macrolass, I don't like nudity either, I think it's shocking, that's why all my superheroines wouldn't be caught dead without panties.
(I'd say crotch ropes could be counted as panties? complements of Mr X)
As as they grow taller the spandex just stretches, that's the magic of the slingshot, so no problems there. However, not the same result with a crotch-rope but it could feature in a torture scene for a comic !
For Feb14 Valentines Day, I have just that in my comic update.
If you are up in freezing Michigan, capital of R&B, and can't get away from the cold, just dance to a bit of motown while you're wearing that tiny costume, and that should warm you up Macrolass !
Could I recommend Stevie's "Living in the City"

Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:32 pm
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Perfect Downunder
BadaBoom wrote:
Oh yes, I like Valiant Woman, that's a perfect outfit. You look like that?

No, I just used that shot as a detailed resolution shot of her body shape. The picture above that Doc Robo provided of the woman in blue being MCed *is* my version of MacroLass. Here's some pictures of her normal costume in City of Heroes when I played her as a character....

Here's a racier version of the same outfit I sometimes used....

BadaBoom wrote:
Anything more that a thong slingshot and you would be overdressed, it's over 100F everyday here, midsummer in the land downunder. Just need suncream. I could rub it on for you. Fem-Supes could emigrate downunder where the weather suits their clothes.

Whoops, I just stole another movie line ?

I agree with you, Macrolass, I don't like nudity either, I think it's shocking, that's why all my superheroines wouldn't be caught dead without panties.
(I'd say crotch ropes could be counted as panties? complements of Mr X)

As as they grow taller the spandex just stretches, that's the magic of the slingshot, so no problems there. However, not the same result with a crotch-rope but it could feature in a torture scene for a comic !

Hmmm...I like the warm weather but not quite that hot. I guess I'll have to stay where I am then. :cry:

If you took that line from a movie I'm afraid I don't get the reference.

Maybe I'm just a wimp but I don't like being uncomfortable for long periods of time...and just forget about real pain/torture! Believe me, butt floss and fabrics in other intimate creases just gets nasty and unpleasant after a while. I let the other girls who are desperate for attention wear that kind of stuff.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:01 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Think about your fans!
You are the original Macrolass ? I'm very honored to meet you.

" Go where the weather suits my clothes' is a line from the Glen Campbell song from Midnight Cowboy, but you'd be much too young to remember that old film, Macrolass ?
We do everything in centigrade here, so 35c is a little bit under the old one hundred, someone said our weather is similar to San Diego except opposite times of the year. You'll be perfectly dressed for the climate. Macrolass, thank you for enlightening me about the perils of being a superheroine. You must get very uncomfortable wearing such small costumes, they seem to get smaller and smaller but nobody is complaining. You feel the need for attention- to show off that beautiful hot bod of yours to the max and the fans love you for it. Strangers will come up to you and kiss your feet ! You get real sore from wearing supertight buttfloss, but at least you'll be able to get a break when you get to revert back to your boring 'regular' self in microskirt and six inch heels! (No need for underwear with a skirt, phew!)
Could you please send those links again, (post them to photobucket maybe) I can't get to the pages, the browser keeps sending me back to this page. I'm dying to see you, could you please try again ? I hope it's not taking up too of your crime fighting time, I'm sure you're eager to get back out there !

It's great to talk to superheroines, come back real soon, you hear ?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:44 pm
Faithful Assistant

Okay, this is her standard City of Heroes uniform...

And this was her "racy" costume....

Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Boy Shorts !
I can see what's happened here, Macrolass. You're quite a big lass and you're trying to hide inside those boy shorts / cycling pants ?
Don't baby, let it all hang out in a thong, let us see those cheeks wobble girl, there is nothing to be ashamed of. There is no need for modesty here, you're a superheroine ! Anyway, many guys like a girl with a good sized bootie ! Just think how hot you'll look when you give a flying kick to the bad dude, knowing that you are giving a great show in your thong suit ! All the protection you need to keep those private parts from the world outside. It's power, girl ! Ok, the suit gets a little comfortable after a long night battling the criminals but just remember Macrolass- no pain, no gain.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm