Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:46 pm

New Comic Theme idea 'JungleGirl' 
HIPComix Artist

Post New Comic Theme idea 'JungleGirl'
Bikini models lose their way in a storm and their plane lands on an uncharted tropical island. Not Gilligan's Island or King Kong....this is the triple X version..

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Super Villain

-Mike

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:44 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Arch Criminal
Congratulations, Mick, after 100 posts you have finally been promoted to arch criminal. On this special occasion we could make a toast with champagne...
I reckon the giant gorilla would really go for her, what do you say, Mick ?

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:35 pm
Super Villain

Post Re: Arch Criminal
BadaBoom wrote:
...I reckon the giant gorilla would really go for her, what do you say, Mick ?

Did King Kong go for Fay Wray? Did Mighty Joe Young go for Terry Moore?
Did that gorrila in "Africa Screams" go for Abbot & Costello? [Well, mostly for Costello.]

The original King Kong is still my favorite for Damsel in Distress. With no drawings barred, let's see what you can do with the theme. I am looking forward to it -- unless it will appear on Hipcomics instead of Hipcomix. I want a hardcore version.

-Mick

Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:09 am
HIPComix Artist

Post You're an expert, Mick !
You're an expert on King Kong by the sounds of things, Mick. The one I'm thinking of is Naomi Watts and Jack Black in Peter Jackson's King Kong.
Naomi was dressed to look like the original 1930's actress. If it was done for that time period all the ladies would have had that look. Actually I'm more concerned about the young lady doing some hots scenes with Kong. By the size of him it looks like it would will be impossible. The poor girl would surely die of fright. Any ideas on how I could handle it?

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:52 pm
Super Villain

The girl, in the original movie, is carried by Kong up to his mountain top lair. Then, while holding her in the palm of his left hand, he uses the index finger of his right hand to poke at her and starts pulling her clothes off. This is a very hot scene--so hot that it was deleted from the original release of the film. You need to find a 'reconstructed' version on a dvd which has the deleted scenes to see this scene.

Later when Ann [that's the girl's name] and the hero are trying to escape from Kong they fall quite some distance into a river. By now her clothes, what is left of them, are near to falling off as they are swept downstream. Most of that scene is left in the movie, since you needed a quick eye -- or something to freeze the picture -- to see much. I would insert a clip from that scene, but it would appear that the only way to insert an image is by inserting the URL -- but I only have the file itself.

Anyway, the original is much more sexy than any of the remakes -- especially given the time it was made -- the 30's.

-Mike

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:15 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Photobucket
I use free photobucket to hold pictures online for posting. You'll need to copy the IMG line and that will load up the image on this page. There are a few free programs that can save movie stills as well. I think you already have that covered.
I could ask at blockbuster Video if they have the original movie. Naomi just does a little dance for Kong and there is no nudity in the Peter Jackson 1990 version. However, King Kong fights daddy, mom and kid T-Rex, in a mountain gorge, brilliantly done in cg !
Mick, at Hipcomix we must create all original characters and stories but nothing stops anyone looking at great old movies for aspiration. My girl can get her clothes ripped and turn transparent when she hits the water ! I really enjoy jungle backdrops as well.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:58 am
Super Villain

Post Re: Photobucket
BadaBoom wrote:
I use free photobucket to hold pictures online for posting. You'll need to copy the IMG line and that will load up the image on this page.

I don't understand; what is a "photobucket"?

-Mike

Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:34 pm
Super Villain

Well, here's one way to make the photos available: Flickr. :D

Go to www.flickr.com and search for my ID, which is mike_95819_2000.

I've put 2 scene caps from King Kong there, and marked them as public.

-Mike

Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Scandalous for 1930 !
Photobucket is the biggest image hosting site in the world, so the sales splurge goes. Flckr won't allow you to link up like this. I didn't believe it until I saw the picture, no wonder these images were banned. It was more daring than the latest film was.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:02 am