Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 pm

Brand new Theme: CIRCUS MAX coming SEPT27 
HIPComix Artist

Post Brand new Theme: CIRCUS MAX coming SEPT27
Hope you can can be with me in the members seat for premiere of CIRCUS MAX featuring hot Girl Gladiators in the arena...

Last edited by BadaBoom on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:32 am
Super Villain

Looks intriguing! I will start a new folder to hold it today.

-Mike

Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:12 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Hi Mick
Hey, Mick! I know you are one of the long running mainstays here at HIP. I had to make all those spectators by hand so I've ended up with hundreds of figures wearing togas ! I' can use them over and over again for all the crowd scenes.
I guess that your weren't looking at the crowd though. She's the latest 4.1 ! She's a little naughty at this angle for general audiences.
I remember Russel Crow in 'Gladiator' and I have some big cats to go into the Arena for a splash of color ! Caligula was insane and would do anything he pleased as he had total power over Rome. His baby was the Circus Maximus and governing the Roman Empire was merely a hobby. I thought I might pitch the big cats against the ladies. Down below the arena they kept the slaves and animals.
Do you have any suggestions, Mick ?

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:51 am
Super Villain

Post Re: Hi Mick
Bada Boom wrote:
Hey, Mick! I know you are one of the long running mainstays here at HIP. I had to make all those spectators by hand so I've ended up with hundreds of figures wearing togas ! I' can use them over and over again for all the crowd scenes.
I guess that your weren't looking at the crowd though. She's the latest 4.1 ! She's a little naughty at this angle for general audiences.
I remember Russel Crow in 'Gladiator' and I have some big cats to go into the Arena for a splash of color ! Caligula was insane and would do anything he pleased as he had total power over Rome. His baby was the Circus Maximus and governing the Roman Empire was merely a hobby. I thought I might pitch the big cats against the ladies. Down below the arena they kept the slaves and animals.
Do you have any suggestions, Mick ?

Well, I wouldn't want to see any of the cats injured or killed. :roll:

There are lots of things you could do in the Circus Maximus. Did you know that the arena could be flooded so that 'naval battles' could be fought there? Maybe you could use some stuff from your pirate girl comic here.

-Mick

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:44 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Flooded
You know your history, Mike ! It's true for the first 10 years it was used for mock navel battles. I think that the early Roman ships would have been a different style to the 18th century pirates of the Caribbean, they might have been more on the lines of the old Greek ships with a single huge sail.
It's great that you have been checking out what is happening over at HIPCOMICS because we are trying to establish it for general audiences.
I've got the morphing Daz big cat which changes into all the different cats and I think it looks pretty realistic. I really like the look of the white Tiger in 'Gladiator.' I think it's wrong to hurt those beautiful cats, I'll have the naked women being mauled to death. That will sit better with the animal rights movement and make the story more appealing for the HIPCOMIX genre.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:23 am
Faithful Assistant

The tease above looks great. Gladiator girls of ancient Rome is a novel idea BB. I'm looking forward to the new direction. Thanks!

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:43 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Original Characters
Thanks, I might have to make Caesar an original character to fit in with the Hipcomix theme. I thought about Caligula's sister stabbing her brother to take over the Roman Empire. Then I'd have a female Caesar.
She could have a lesbian thing going with the female gladiators when she visits the poor souls, clasped in irons, under the Colosseum.
I've just watched Kirk Douglas in Spartacus to get some ideas. Everything was done with slaves back them, no female gladiators. I want to feature a lot of well endowed women in action..

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:36 pm
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Original Characters
Bada Boom wrote:
...Then I'd have a female Caesar. She could have a lesbian thing going with the female gladiators when she visits the poor souls, clasped in irons, under the Colosseum...I want to feature a lot of well endowed women in action..

You will get NO argument from me when it comes to well endowed women in action!

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:08 am
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Original Characters
green01 wrote:
You will get NO argument from me when it comes to well endowed women in action!

I second that! :D

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Action
That's good, Doc ! And if they get hurt you can always fix 'em up. You're a medical doctor, right ?

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:31 am