Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:14 pm

New HIPComix staff artist: Bada Boom! 
Forum Moderator

Post New HIPComix staff artist: Bada Boom!
On behalf of the staff of HIPComix, I'd like to welcome Bada Boom to the team. Why don't you tell us a little about your work, BB?

- Doc

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

welcome aboard, BB! BADA BOOM'S new gallery in the
members' area is scheduled to start this Thursday,
August 16 and will alternate with BUKANAN every other
Thursday!

Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Great to be at HIP Comix
Hi Peeps...
This is a very exciting time for me, and thank you for the warm welcome.

At last I've hit the big time with 'megastar' status here at HIP. I feel like I know everybody already, it's like a homecoming party!

Doc has asked me to talk about myself, I have no problems with that at all! You are viewing a photograph of me on the left. Yes, that is actually me, I'm 5'10'', 44DD,20 36. Absolutely gorgeous. You can share your fantasies with me right here on the HIP forum!!

Here at HIP we can share our fetish of scantily clad women in towering spiked heels and thong leotards doing really nasty things to each other!
I rather like my initials too..., 'BB'. Bridget Bardot!! If only she could have been a Superheroine, what a wonderful place this world would have been!
Seriously now, that's what it's all about here, people, we can make our fantasy's become reality!
Members please keep those little story themes coming in because we are more than eager to please. At least the superheroines are ! Especially if they get to show off their bods! It will enable us to focus on your interests and we're open to ideas. Bondage is a kinda new format for me but I've decided I like it because it works ideally with 3D art. Hopefully I my be able to introduce some new angles if you get my pun.

I wish to thank Tim very much for showing me the ropes and finding a slot on HIP.
Uroborus volunteered with outstanding help with some technical info. He's having a well deserved break after producing exceptional art for HIP!
Also thanks to Doc, who really knows comix! Thanks Max for getting me into the HIP theme. I'd also wish to thank my little bird, Trishbot. My friendly fellow artist, Louis.

Last but not least, our great leader, Jpeger for the opportunity to become a serious artist in the world of fetish and 3D art.

Here's my link to FLASHCOMIX by Bada Boom...

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/badaboom/

Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:53 am