Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:54 pm

The Arrival of "Femcops" 
HIPComix Artist

Post The Arrival of "Femcops"
A new comic is now in the member's gallery for your reading pleasure, one that's been on the back-burner for far too long, but now's the perfect time to bring it out into the limelight.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=79523

"Liberty Grove is in shambles. It's noble protectors are nowhere to be found, crime is spilling out into the streets, and now young women are being abducted by a shady individual. Reporter June O'Connell, however, is unfazed by the danger, and she'll go to great lengths to uncover the story behind the recent rash of disappearances. But she'll need help, and perhaps Femcop Criada Guardia, one of the last Femcops in a lawless city, can give her the boost she needs... or perhaps lead her into more trouble. Check it all out in the first exciting installment of "Femcops - The Big Bust", exclusively at HIPComix.com!"

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=110207

Plenty more goodies coming you guy's way soon too as Unity begins it's final home stretch, but don't think we're winding down. If nothing, the best is still to come.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Loved the opening issue, can't wait to see what kind of trouble June and Criada get theirselves into. :twisted:

By the way I like the uniform of the cops. :wink:

Can't also wait to see the FEMCOPS on the losing end. :P

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:23 pm
Profile YIM
Super Villain

Post Femcops
Could this be the long-promised continuation of "Bizarre Bodysuit"?

[Actually, it doesn't appear to be, unfortunately...]

-Mick

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 am
Arch-Criminal

Post Re: Femcops
mick33 wrote:

-Mick

I don't care, it's got hot women getting enslaved, an obvious cover-up and even hotter women trying to solve the case. :shock:

I love it.

P :D

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 am
Forum Moderator

mick33 wrote:

-Mick

Yes and no. Akonkid and I have long discussed how to reconcile the proposed Femcops stories in with his existing League of Liberty universe. "The Big Bust", along with "Unity", are just the start of that. We want Akonkid's Liberty Grove to have the same cohesiveness as Metrobay, The Platinum Earth, The L.O.S.H., and any of the other fictional universes that you find at HIPcomix.com. It just takes a while when you're only doing it at the rate of about 15 pages every week or two. :wink:

Those stories that we teased a couple of years ago WILL get done someday. It's not a matter of if, it's just a matter of when.

- Doc

Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

mick33 wrote:

-Mick

Hey, glad you're enjoying it and, as Doc mentioned, it's both a yes and no.

It's a prequel at the moment. I am doing my best to sync the two stories up. If you'll observe the title, the case file number for "The Big Bust" predates that of "Bizarre Bodysuit".

Also expect to see familiar faces from that story, such as Claudia McNeil, the gym owner Kun Hitokai, and eventually, possibly, the rest of the Femcops (Maya, Vanessa, and Trish).

But until then, there's going to be plenty of mischief and hotness involved for solitary femcop Criada. Hope you're looking forward to it.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:20 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Hope Criade is another hostage situation where she has to surrender :twisted:

Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:44 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Whoops. Made a whole new thread and forgot about this one. I'll stick to updating just this one now.

Got a brand new issue of Femcops, now available in the Member's Gallery.

The adventures of the Femcops continue as Officer Criada Guardia tracks down the source of the corrupt street drug 0B3Y! But she's not the only one with an interest, as reporter June O'Connell follows similar leads in an effort to get the story of her career. But caught in the middle is the poor, innocent civilian, substitute teacher Claudai McNeil, a young woman who has no idea what's in store for her. Check out all the hot, hypnotic fun, only at HIPComix!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=110206

Enjoy the read and drop by and let me know what you think! Thanks guys!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Love June at how she likes to use blackmail

Plus I am liking Criada even more, i smell a hot kinky hostage situation cooking where Criade will be for--d to surrender.

Why not use June's sources to blackmail Femcops :twisted:

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

I loved it! What a cliffhanger though! Nice change of pace from all the heroine comics of late. Hot and fun! :)

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: The Arrival of "Femcops"
Well, after a brief haitus, we come to the conclusion of this first installment of "Femcops - The Big Bust!"

Officer Criada Guardia is on the verge of cracking down on the notorious Narcissist and ending his drug and human slavery criminal empire. But she doesn't know she's being tailed by a noisy reporter who thinks this might be the big scoop she's always dreamed of! But will the arrival of reporter June O'Connell help Criada in her mission to bring the criminal to justice, or is the brave reporter more trouble than she's worth? Find out in the exciting final chapter of Femcops - The Big Bust!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=113637&g2_statusId=xa1d2bfa3&g2_navId=xd2123fb6

Hope you guys enjoy it. I'll probably be making updates infrequently to HIPComix after this, since I'm going to be helping Doc Robo with content for the new MC Comix site (check it out, all you mind control fans), but I'll keep you posted on anything new that comes up. Alright guys, take care, and thanks for all the fun!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Very hot update, I loved the part where she revealed she was wired, I thought the villain was busted but in the of the issue we see that threats can be deceiving;)

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 am
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Excellent ending. Glad to see the haughty miss June O'Connell get all the exposure she ever wanted. ;)

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW