Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 am

Akonkid & Doctor Robo present: "Unity" 
Arch-Criminal

Really great stuff in the series...I detect a pattern of repeated capture and enslavement...cool!

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:52 pm
Petty Criminal

Bravo on #6! Excellent struggle and conversion scenes, especially when they have DD pinned on the floor.

Looks like we have to wait until December sometime for #7? I'm sure it will be worth it. Kudos!

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:01 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 12/7: "Unity" #7
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Unity" #7 by Akonkid and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=68267

So far, Unity’s plan to abduct beautiful women and transform them into mindlessly obedient sex toys has worked to near-perfection. Four superheroines, one police officer, and countless civilians are now under the command of the Unity matrix, yet the malevolent machine only hungers for more sultry female flesh. As Unity’s taste for the exotic grows, the former Kat Krusader is ordered to track down and capture a special prize that will fetch untold riches on the intergalactic slave market. However this target has a secret of her own, and she won’t submit to the buxom biodroid without a fight!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=37435

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 1/4: "Unity" #8
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Unity" #8 by Akonkid and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=68871

When we last left the “Unityâ€

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

So far so hot, I love the Femcops uniforms :twisted:

ANd how SHe-Bulk is seduced by lesbian seduction.

Plus I love the metallic thong panties :wink: on the slaves.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

It never ceases to amaze me how you guys can combine great visuals, a good story, and ample amounts of hot sex into each and every update. Lol. VERY good job. It was great to see some "freaky" characters like She-Bulk and even Gorilla Gal in there. And Duality Dame continues to be the sexpot she's always been. Great job! :D

Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

I never thought a purple chick could be hot. Nice job. :D

Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 pm
Evil Genius

I hope this series never ends. Love the purple chick. And more femcops! And more milking! And more robotified hardbodied babes of interesting sexy superheroines! And more electroblowjobs! And more sex!

And on, and on, and on, and on :D

Thanks!

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm
Evil Genius

I hope this series never ends. Love the purple chick. And more femcops! And more milking! And more robotified hardbodied babes of interesting sexy superheroines! And more electroblowjobs! And more sex!

And on, and on, and on, and on :D

Thanks!

I am with you on that :twisted:

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

But that leaves me wondering, will this be the turning point for the heroines? I mean after Cowgirl is converged she will be in the hands of her fellow heroines who might solve the disappearance of the other women or am I seeing to deep. :roll:

But all in all very cool update :wink:

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

I'm not going to spoil anything, but a teaser for the next update is available in the covers gallery with a hint of things to come...

I'm glad you're enjoying our story. :D Thanks for the support.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:58 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Once again, I like it. Watching the biodroid heroines go about their tasks is always worth a look, and it was fun to see the heroines get themselves into a bind. Keep it up! I'm loving it!

And nice teaser cover!

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 3/1: "Unity" #11
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Unity" #11 by Akonkid and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=71565

We all know by now that Unity was created by its otherworldly masters with one singular purpose. That purpose? To capture and enslave beautiful human women by transforming them into mindlessly obedient biodroids. These women are then brought aboard the Unity mothership and for--d to assist in the assimilation of even more women until the quota is reached and Unity can return to its home galaxy.

We also know that one of the most gorgeous and voluptuous women in all of Liberty Grove is the heroine known as Kat Krusader, who was one of the first to fall under Unity’s evil control. In addition to her ultimate destiny as a sex slave for some alien john, Kat Krusader has been programmed to make a quick stop in a familiar room aboard the Unity mothership, where her considerable assets will be put to use for the good of the Unity enterprise. Want to be kept abreast of the travels of Unity’s favorite biodroid? There’s only one place to find it… HIPcomix.com!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... emId=37435

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Very enjoyable! This may be the most "fleshy" issue of any chapter I've seen thus far. Just looking at the thumbnails, at least 90% of this issue has to be bare female flesh. :P I'm sure many greatly appreciately that.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

MMMMM...Magnificently Modelled Mammaries! :P

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 3/15: "Unity" #12
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Unity" #12 by Akonkid and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=71915

It has been established that there are three classes of Unity biodroid. First, we have seen the most voluptuous and curvaceous cyberslaves turned into willing donors of their sweet breast beverage, a highly sought-after delicacy on countless alien worlds. Second, some ‘average’ (yet still mind-blowingly beautiful) Liberty Grove citizens have been reprogrammed into obedient worker drones tasked with staffing the Unity ship and assisting with the conversion of other females into mindless biodroids. This we know to be true so far.

The third classification of biodroid has been kept somewhat of a mystery – until now. Deep within the recesses of the Unity mothership, the most beautiful and sensual captives are tested for their sexual prowess, with the cream of the crop sold for untold riches on the intergalactic sex slave market. This week we see just what goes into a sex slave testing session… with the incomparable Emerald Tiger as the guest of honor! Just what sort of plans does Unity have for this helpless thrall? Will she be doomed to an eternity of mindless slavery at the hands of some lusty alien master? Find out in issue #12 of “Unityâ€

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post Members Area Update for 4/12: "Unity" #14
Now exclusively in the members area of HIPcomix.com, it’s "Unity" #14 by Akonkid and Doctor Robo!

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=77529

Now that four of Liberty Grove’s finest heroines have beamed aboard the Unity mothership, they know they don’t have much time to rescue their friends before every Femcop and Leaguer in town is transformed into a mindless biodroid. When one member of the team is discovered snooping around the ship, she must pose as an already-converted biodroid in order to avoid assimilation into the Unity matrix. But what happens if her plan works TOO well and she is treated like any other cyborg slave? Find out in issue #14 of “Unityâ€

Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Arch-Criminal

I couldn't help but get a slasher movie/Scooby-Doo vibe though. "Let's split up gang!" C'mon, does that ever work? Won't they just inevitably get picked off one by one now?

.... and that's not a problem at all. :D

Loved seeing RedHotShot get some exposure. Also Cowgirl getting milked..... delicious irony.

Can't wait for more!

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Very funny and hot and I agree with Trish on Redhotshot :P

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Profile YIM