Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 pm

2 New Superheroines 
HIPComix Artist

Post 2 New Superheroines
Hey everyone. Sorry for missing an unofficial update (my computer lost internet over the weekend), but to compensate I whipped up two new victims... er, heroines... for your viewing pleasure. I was pretty proud of them, too, since these two really pushed my photoshop skills and I think they turned out just dandy... let me know what you think.

Jupiter Justice
http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/Guest_Artists/album44/album93/JJ+bio.jpg.html

Charger
http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/Guest_Artists/album44/album93/charger+bio.jpg.html

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:17 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Keep it up Akon!
-Buk

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:59 pm
Evil Genius

Jupiter Justice is may favorite. I like girls with shoprter dark hair. She has the look of an eager young superheroine about to get in over her head:)

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:55 pm
Forum Rookie

Hi there ... just discovered the site today xD so forgive me for upping such an 'old' thread :)

I was wondering which are the comix titles where I can find these two 'superheroines' (Superheroine Squad maybe ? Which issues ?).

Thanx :D

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:10 am
HIPComix Artist

Hey, thanks for the interest! Feel free to post in any thread, no matter how "old".

But to answer your question, currently, Jupiter Justice only has had one appearance in The League of Liberty, which is in my free section here: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/v/Guest_Artists/album44/album45/league/. You can find her in Chapter 11, which was a Halloween special.

Charger has not yet had a formal introduction into my comics (along with a great many other heroines waiting in the wings), but her time's coming.

However, you can expect one or both of them to make an appearance in Doc Robo and I's current project, "Unity", so keep your eyes pealed.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:24 am
Profile YIM