Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:33 pm

Akonkid & Doctor Robo present: "Unity" 
Faithful Assistant

Very well done. I can't wait to see what happens to RedHotShot. I really enjoy the "prisoner in her own body" helplessness.

Thanks!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 am
Evil Genius

These last two installments have been great! Thanks! I like how the plot is becoming even more complex!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Evil Genius

I just saw Chapter 16, very hot update :twisted: . I loved the last page especially.

Maya's breast expansion was also kinky :wink:

Sun May 10, 2009 7:47 am
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

Unity has been a great little story to follow and Maya's BE scene was nicely done. It'd be interesting if she got back to Earth and was told that she couldn't be "downsized" due to the alien tech involved... :twisted:

Keep up the great work, Akonkid and Dr. Robo!

Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Profile YIM
Bully

Just had to drop a message saying the the "Unity" storyline ranks up there with the best stories that HIPComix has ever released. I cannot wait to see how this all turns out! Keep up the great work guys!

Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 am
Forum Moderator

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Akonkid has been working his ass off throughout the entire series and the results have really showed, especially over the last few chapters. The man has come a long way with his art in a very short time, and I am honored to have been able to work with him on this project.

- Doc

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Post Unity cover versions?
Akonkid and Doc:
Is there anyway to post other variations of the last two covers for Unity, especially #21? Do you have others? #21 is fantastic! Can we see it without the verbage on it. Are there other versions? Other ideas in this vane?
I wish the version of events shown on #21 comes to pass and stays that way forever....HaHaHa.
Love the work.
Thanks.

Bluemax

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:18 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Unity cover versions?
bluemax2 wrote:
Akonkid and Doc:
Is there anyway to post other variations of the last two covers for Unity, especially #21? Do you have others? #21 is fantastic! Can we see it without the verbage on it. Are there other versions? Other ideas in this vane?
I wish the version of events shown on #21 comes to pass and stays that way forever....HaHaHa.
Love the work.
Thanks.

Bluemax

Here's Issue #21's Cover without the titles: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=79834&g2_GALLERYSID=8099cedf8baf24f80b8803bd1ac6c29f

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 am
Profile YIM
Henchman

Post Thanks Akonkid and Doc
Akonkid and Doc:
I've always enjoyed Akonkid's art and take on women and mind control since the old Hypnopics days.

Thank you very much for that great cover (clean).
(Please feel free to post more variations now or when the series ends)
Great work! I look forward to more exciting stories in the future.

regards,

Bluemax

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Evil Genius

Thanks for the new cover. It's quite a welcome sight. :D

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm
Evil Genius

Thanks, and I'm also enjoying the new femcops!

By the way, is Blur the maintenence droid character in pictures 236-238 working to get the deactivated Unity Gammal back on her feet? Been wanting to ask for some time now... :D

Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Akonkid & Doctor Robo present: "Unity"
Well, here it is, folks. Finally the end of a long, beautiful journey. While the League of Liberty may have saved the day not too long ago by a stroke of luck and quick thinking, the tide could have easily swayed in the direction of their adversaries.

The evil alien robots Unity Prime and his assimilated bride Unity Supreme are on the brink of total victory. All that stands between them and their goal is the fiesty heroine Jupiter Justice. The fate of her friends and her very existence hangs in the balance. But what hope does she have of overcoming the powerful and irresistable programming of the Unity matrix? Honestly, not much. And once Unity has quelled its appetite in the city of Liberty Grove, where could it possibly travel to next to satisfy its insatiable need to enslave and control nubile young women? Find out in the exciting alternate ending to Unity! Guest starring superstar artists FINISTER FOUL and UROBOROS!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=112423

Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible, and for all the wonderful feedback and support throughout this story, without whom this story, and this issue in particular, wouldn't have been possible. And big thanks to Finister Foul and Uroboros for helping out as well. And, of course, to Doc Robo, who's brilliant and twist mind has made this a blast from beginning to end.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy!

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:44 am
Profile YIM
Faithful Assistant

That was terrific! Thanks to you and Doc R for an epic story.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:50 pm
Arch-Criminal

Love the alternate ending. Gives all viewers a chance to decide the one they like best...although I think I like them both.
Great story.

P

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm
Arch-Criminal

Fantastic! I'll admit, I prefer this ending. I mean, it's so wicked and devilishly sexy, the fate of all the women is unique, sexy, and imaginative, and there's guest cameos by some of my favorite heroines! What's not to love? It's absolutely fantastic, and a brilliant coda and tribute to all of us fans. I'm only sad it's come to an end. Brilliant job! Thanks for the fun adventure, guys! :D

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Is the sequel going to come like it said in the last issue? I'm so dying to see the next series. :)

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 pm