Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 am

new comic scene 
Bully

Post new comic scene
Hi DOSE, thanks for getting back to me.By the way I just wanted to say great work. Iwas wondering about (Raven Theif for Hire) you left the last part open about the lady cop getting her revenge on Raven. Here's an idea if your interested?Maybe it's been months sense the two had their first meeting. The young lady cop after being embarrassed so by Raven lost her job and ended up getting a security guards job at the local muesem. She hasn't gotten over what Raven did to her and now is about to get her revenge on Raven. She gets wind of some recent theifts of other muesums and now hers looks like it maybe next on Rven's list. The young Office makes her plans for when Raven shows up to be ready for her. Right on cue Raven comes in through the ceiling as the young guard watches out of sight she waits for her chance to take care of Raven.let me know what you think so far. Henry

Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:18 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

I like the basic idea of your suggestion. I could keep lovely Officer Sharpe as policewoman and let her use a museum exhibit as bait to trap Raven. What self-respecting thief could resist newspaper headlines about a burglar-proof display? The trap is sprung, bondage ensues and Lucy gets her revenge. Of course, we can't have the star of the series locked up in jail. I wonder how she gets out of this one?

I plan to run Raven's stories as mini-adventures between my main Swashbuckling Bound tales. It'll be a while until we see her again, but the rivalry between cop and thief is definitely one I intend to explore.

Thanks again,
Dose.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:38 am
Profile WWW