Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:36 am

Swashbuckling Bound scripts 
HIPComix Artist

Post Swashbuckling Bound scripts
Hi,

I thought some readers might find it fun to see the scripts that I prepare before working on an update. This one is pretty close to the final product, but sometimes you may notice changes from the initial text to the final images. I plan to make these available one week after each comic chapter has been posted. Let me know if you enjoy them.

If you're not a member and like the sound of what you read, the 'Join' link is only a few clicks away!

Dose.

The New Recruit: Prologue
A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. May 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBPrologue

Page 01. Cover. Christina Malamour hand-gags a peasant maid, Louise de Gascogne, and holds a knife to her throat.

Christina: We need to have a friendly chat, my pretty little maiden.

Page 02. The maid lies on the ground, gagged and with her hands bound. Her breasts show through her disarrayed dress. Christina kneels on her back and fondles while tugging the girl’s hair.

Narrative: The Gascogne region, France. Late in the seventeenth century.
Narrative: For the past two weeks, the sinister Christina Malamour has been following the trail of a priceless ruby necklace, smuggled at great risk over the border from Spain. Her investigations have led her to the door of fair Louise de Gascogne.
Narrative: Tight ropes bind the maiden’s dainty wrists. A wad of silk is pressed between her lips and held in place by a folded scarf. Christina is well-versed in the handling of prisoners and has strong views on how they should be attired.
Christina: I’ll take you somewhere more private before I ask my questions. I think that you’re slightly overdressed for the occasion. Let’s see what lies beneath this flimsy fabric.
Louise: Mmmph! Mm-mmph!

Page 03. Louise languishes in stocks while Christina caresses a whip.

Narrative: Draped across her captor’s saddle, the terrified girl was ridden through thick woods to the ruins of an abandoned chateau. The dank dungeons will prove more than adequate for Christina’s dark purpose. Poor Louise has been locked in the stocks for hours, kept in cold darkness, denied either food or water. A sudden flare of candlelight brings no comfort. The illumination merely heralds the arrival of her fearsome interrogator.
Christina: You’ve upset some very powerful people. We know the Spanish ruby came into your possession. Now tell me where to find it.
Louise: Never! I know who you work for. I’ll never betray the trust that has been placed upon my family.

Page 04. Rear view of Christina flogging Louise’s arse.

Christina: I was hoping you would say something like that.
Louise: Aaah!
Effect: SMACK !

Page 05. Wider shot of the same with Louise’s bottom reddened and her cries mixed with more slaps.

Christina: Scream all you want to, my little pain slut. I can keep this up all night until I get my answers.
Effect: CRACK! THWACK !! THRASH !!!
Louise: Ow! No! Aargh!

Page 06. Front view of Louise crying and screaming.

Narrative: Christina wields the whip as expertly as she swings a sword. Her strong arm brings the thin thongs of leather down with powerful force, the harsh braids striking the tender flesh of Louise’s exposed bottom. The distressed damsel does all that she can to withstand the pain, but finally the torture is too much. With tears of anguish streaming down her cheeks, Louise cries out her submission.
Christina: You know how to make this stop! Tell me where to find the ruby.
Louise: Enough! Please, have mercy!
Louise: The ... the ruby is with my cousin, Danielle. She rides with it to Paris.

Page 07. Christina stands before Louise, waiting for her pussy to be licked.

Christina: Excellent. I’ll find your cousin and deal with her later. Now that your tongue has been loosened, let’s put it to a better use.
Christina: You know what to do. Get licking if you don’t want to feel my whip again.
Louise (thinks): Oh, Danielle, I have betrayed you. Ride fast, dear cousin, you don’t realise how much danger follows at your heels.

Page 08. Elevated view looking down on Christina’s blissful face while Louise obediently licks.

Christina: Oh, yes. Clever girl, keep lapping like that. Ooh!
Christina (thinks): Mon dieu, I love my work!
Louise (thinks): * whimper *

Page 09. Close-up of faces as Christina kneels for a sensuous kiss.

Christina: Mmm. Well done, my lovely captive. Do my sweet love-juices still coat your lips? Let me share their taste.

Page 10. Christina stands at the cell door with the candle. Louise is half-hidden in darkness. Inset shows Danielle face to face with Alain.

Christina: Farewell, little maiden. You’ll be quite safe here until my pirate allies come to collect you in a day or so. Please them as well as you have pleased me and you should fetch a handsome price in their slave markets.
Louise: No! Don’t leave me!
Narrative: Poor Louise is abandoned to solitary darkness. She languishes alone, fearful of her fate. Yet still her thoughts go to her cousin. Danielle de Gascogne carries the famed ruby to Paris knowing nothing of the enemies in pursuit. Will she deliver it safely, or will she be overtaken by sinister peril?
Inset: Coming next ... Introductions.

Last edited by Dose on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterOne

Page 01. Cover. Introductions

Page 02. Hilltop view of Paris with a shadowed view of Danielle de Gascogne approaching on horseback.

Narrative: The outskirts of Paris, late in the seventeenth century ...
Narrative: Young Danielle de Gascogne was never happy in her rural home. Always something of a tom-boy, she was a constant worry to her parents who despaired of finding a suitable husband for their wilful daughter. However, Danielle had no intention of becoming the wife of some simple-minded farmer. She longed for a life of adventure. She dreamed of defending her country and thwarting the nation's enemies. And so, on her nineteenth birthday, Danielle packed her bags and left home. In Paris she hopes to seek her fortune and a new life as a Royal Musketeer.

Page 03a. Danielle leaves the horse with boys who laugh behind her back, cupping imaginary bosoms.

Narrative: Danielle stables her beloved horse and continues into the grand capital city. She positively brims with naïve enthusiasm, eager to share her dreams with all and sundry.
Danielle (thinks): What well-mannered young boys. Just mentioning the Musketeers gets me more respect than I ever received at home.
Boy1: A lady Musketeer? She must be crazy!
Boy2: Did you get a load of her titties? I bet they’d look great in the uniform.

Page 03b. Danielle walks oblivious through streets of drunks, prostitutes, etc.

Danielle: Paris is such a beautiful city. So elegant! So refined! I really think that I’m going to fit in here.
Drunk (thinks): Uggh ... too much wine ... think I’m gonna puke!
Whore: Bonjour, monsieur. See anything you fancy?
Wife: Henri! Come away from that cheap tart at once!

Page 04a. Christina Malamour threatens one of the stable lads.

Narrative: Unknown to Danielle, certain strangers have taken an unhealthy interest in her affairs.

Page 04b. Christina walks through the same street scene.

Narrative: A dangerous woman stalks Danielle’s progress across the city; observing all that she does, noting all that she says.

Page 05a. Danielle in distance as Alain LePieux chats to Marie Belle-Coeur, tossing manacles away.

Narrative: The uniform of a Musketeer brings many duties and responsibilities, but it also offers certain privileges; privileges of which Alain LePieux is quick to take advantage.
Alain: What do you say, my love? Shall we take a few hours to ponder the naked beauty of God’s creation?
Marie: I don’t know. How can I be sure that you won’t try your kinky games?
Alain: Uh ... ha ha ... No, I just want you, dear Marie ... ahem.

Page 05b. Danielle picks up the manacles to Alain’s annoyance and the girl’s anger.

Danielle: Excuse me, sir. Are these yours?
Alain: What? No! I’ve never seen them before.
Danielle: Are you certain? I thought that I saw you drop them?
Marie: Alain! How could you? Well, you can just find some strumpet to play your disgusting bedroom games.

Page 06. Alain argues with Danielle and challenges for a duel.

Alain: You stupid, interfering little girl. Do you know how long I have been working on that lovely maiden?
Danielle: There’s no need to be rude. Maybe with better manners you would find ladies more responsive.
Alain: What cheek! I hope that you can use that sword. I challenge you to a duel behind Our Lady's Church at noon.
Danielle: I’ll be there!

Page 07a. Danielle glances over her shoulder as Alain disappears in the distance.

Danielle: What a rude man. I wonder how he ever became a Musketeer.
Alain: Marie? Marie, open up. Please?
Narrative: A duel with a Musketeer wasn’t part of Danielle’s plans for the day, but her sense of pride is almost as large as her considerable courage. She could never refuse a challenge. Unfortunately her obsession over the incident distracts Danielle from other matters ... like watching where she is walking.

Page 07b. Danielle walks into Paul Grandhomme.

Paul: Oof!
Danielle: Oh!

Page 08a. Paul holds his crotch and groans in pain.

Paul (thinks): Right in the groin! Mon dieu, that hurts.
Danielle: Oh dear, I’m so sorry, sir. Here, let me help you.

Page 08b. Danielle tries to apologise, but only insults as a crowd gathers.

Paul: No need, no need. I’m quite alright.
Danielle: Lean on me, sir. A gentleman of your years shouldn’t take any chances.
Girl: Look Mummy! The big Musketeer has been beaten up by a girl!
Paul: My age?! I’m not that old!

Page 09. A crowd gathers to laugh. Paul challenges for a duel. Christina lurks nearby.

Narrative: The Musketeer is Paul Grandhomme and if he is sensitive about one thing, it is the effect of rapidly advancing years on his ability to serve the crown.
Crowd: She got him right where it hurts - in his pride! Lie down old man. You could use a rest.
Paul: First you run into me and then you insult my honour. I demand satisfaction in a duel. Meet me behind Our Lady's Church at noon.
Danielle: At noon? Can we make it one o’clock?
Paul: If you wish, but don’t be late.

Page 10. Inset shows courtyard with Danielle’s approach. Main image shows her chatting to a young guard.

Narrative: What a morning! Danielle has only been in Paris for two hours and has already been challenged to two duels. And against Musketeers no less! She can only hope that Captain Toulouse doesn’t hold it against her when she presents her letter of credentials.
Guard: Captain Toulouse? Top of the stairs. Turn left then right. Take the third right and it’s the last door.
Danielle: Uh ... right. Got it. I think.
Guard (thinks): What a sweet little ass. Wish I was the Captain.

Page 11. Close up of Christina observing the above scene.

Christina (thinks): The Musketeer headquarters? I don’t know where he gets his information, but my employer was right again. I can’t follow the bitch in there. Time to report what I have learned so far.

Page 12a. Christina covertly enters a door in the palace.
Page 12b. Christina descends a dark staircase.

Narrative: There are many sides to the city of Paris. Behind the palatial splendour, far beneath the bustling streets, lies a darker, more sinister world. Christina Malamour knows this dark world well. She understands that true power is often held by the men behind the throne. A dangerous game of politics is being played in France and Christina plans to be on the winning side.

Page 12c. Christina kneels patiently while a naked girl is tortured on the rack. The shadowy figure of the Cardinal can be seen in the background.

Christina: The girl has arrived in the city and is with the Musketeers. I await your orders ... Your Grace.
Victim: No. Please ... no more. I’ll confess ... I’ll say anything you want.

Page 13a. Arnaud de Lyons’ bedroom in the barracks. The maid, Fifi Bonnetemps, is spread across his lap.

Narrative: While most Musketeers share a common barracks, those who attain a certain rank gain the rights to their own suites. Arnaud de Lyons likes to entertain his guests in private ...
Arnaud: My bed isn’t made. My laundry isn’t washed. What do you have to say for yourself, young madam?
Fifi: * giggle * I’ve been a very naughty girl. Are you going to punish me?

Page 13b. Arnaud spanks the maid just as Danielle enters in surprised shock.

Narrative: ... but sometimes he forgets to use the lock.
Danielle: Captain Toulouse ... ? Oh! I seem to have taken a wrong turn.
Fifi: Sacre bleu!

Page 14a. Fifi charges out of the room in angry humiliation.

Fifi: You said that we would be alone! I’ve never been so embarrassed!

Page 14b. Arnaud calls from the top of the stairs.

Arnaud: Fifi. Wait! Come back!

Page 14c. Arnaud shouts in anger while Danielle hangs her head in resignation.

Arnaud: How dare you barge into my room! Humiliating me like that demands only one response ...
Danielle: Let me guess. A duel behind Our Lady's? * sigh * I can probably fit you in around two o’clock.

Page 15. Close up of Danielle’s dismayed expression. Inset of Christina covering naked breasts.

Danielle: How on earth did I end up in this mess? Three duels against three of the best swordsmen in France? This could be the shortest career in Musketeer history!
Inset: Coming next ... The Captain’s Inspection.

Mon May 22, 2006 6:48 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterTwo

Page 01. Cover. The Captain's Inspection

Page 02. Danielle hesitantly enters the captain’s office. Captain Toulouse is sleeping behind his desk.

Narrative: Paris. The headquarters of the Royal musketeers. Danielle de Gascogne reports to the commander, hoping to enlist and fulfil a life long dream.
Danielle: Er ... pardon me ... Is this Captain Toulouse’s office? Nobody’s being ... um ... spanked, are they?
Captain: Zzzz ... Zzzz ... Mmm, spanking ...

Page 03a. Danielle stands before the desk and salutes as the Captain jerks upright.

Danielle. Ahem. Danielle de Gascogne reporting for duty, sir. I wish to serve as a Musketeer.
Captain: Eh? Wassat? A girl?

Page 03b. Danielle hands over a letter.

Danielle: I have this letter from my father. I believe that you and he once served together.
Captain: A letter, eh? Let’s have a look then.

Page 04. Full screen of the letter held by the Captain.

Letter: My old friend,
I trust that this letter finds you well. It is carried by my only daughter; a wretched child who has been a burden to me all of her life.
Despite the best efforts of her mother and I, the girl remains naïve, wilful and prone to rash acts of stupidity. I am at a loss. I believe that she needs a strong male figure to teach her some discipline.
Through this letter, I confer upon you all legal rights to act as her guardian. To my knowledge she remains a virgin. Use her as you will.
Your servant,
Philippe de Gascogne.

Page 05a. Danielle looks shocked when a leering captain asks her to undress.

Narrative: The notion of a female Musketeer is revolutionary, but not without it merits. The old man is not slow to recognise the opportunity before him.
Captain: Hmm. I suppose that we had better have a closer look. Strip off your clothes girl.
Danielle: My clothes?

Page 05b. Danielle is naked from the waist up while the captain walks behind her.

Captain: I have to make certain that you are healthy. It’s a hard life, you know.
Danielle: Yes. I guess that makes sense.

Page 05c. Danielle bends over to remove her boots.

Captain: And your trousers. Cadets must be willing to obey orders without question.
Danielle: Yes, sir. At once, sir.

Page 06. Fully naked pose of Danielle with the captain fondling her.

Narrative: It has been many years since the Captain last feasted his eyes upon smooth feminine flesh, but there is still some life in the randy old dog. The lust in his gaze is matched by a natural reaction within his trousers, leading to some interesting ideas.
Captain: Very nice indeed. Unblemished skin, firmly toned muscles. A perfect picture of girlish fitness.
Danielle: * blush * Th ... thank you, sir ... I think.
Captain: Now to test your resourcefulness. What would you do if captured in the line of duty?

Page 07. The captain begins to tie Danielle’s hands behind her back.

Captain: There! Nice and tight.
Danielle: Is this really necessary?

Page 08a. Danielle sits on the floor while her ankles are bound.

Danielle: My legs too?
Captain: I’m sure that your enemies would do the same. We have to make the test realistic.

Page 07b. The captain adds a blindfold.

Captain: Were you peeking at my knots? Naughty girl! This blindfold will stop you cheating.

Page 09. The captain begins to masturbate while Danielle struggles on the floor.

Captain: Now struggle, my dear. Roll around the floor. Strain against your bonds.
Captain: Oh, yes, that’s right. Oh, yes! Good girl.
Danielle (thinks): These ropes are so tight! I can’t reach any of the knots. How am I supposed to get free?
Narrative: Poor unsuspecting Danielle. Bound hand and foot, blindfolded and naked, rolling around on a dusty floor. Her predicament is terribly humiliating, but the innocent girl would be completely mortified if she knew the effect that she was having on the Captain. Her restrained body is inspiring his stiff erection, her futile struggles only add fuel to the fires of his arousal. The Captain’s hand pumps rapidly, his breathing coming short and harsh. Sights like this don’t come along every day.

Page 10. The captain sprays over Danielle’s shocked body.

Narrative: The Captain’s passions increase in tempo, his naïve captive still unaware, until he crests the waves of an inevitable climax.
Captain: Struggle some more ... show me your lovely breasts. Oh, yes ... uuh ... yes!
Danielle: * gasp * What on earth ... ?

Page 11a. The captain kneels to wipe her clean.

Captain: So sorry, my dear. Er ... I must have spilled my drink ... er, yes, that must be what happened. Let me wipe you clean.

Page 11b. Danielle’s ropes are untied and she is helped to her feet.

Danielle: I’m afraid that I couldn’t get free. Did I fail your test?
Captain: Oh, no! You were quite wonderful.[/I]

Page 12. Half-dressed, Danielle grabs her clothing and leaves quickly with a glance at the clock. Inset of Danielle and Paul with crossed swords.

Narrative: Finally released from her bonds, Danielle quickly grabs her clothes. The meeting with the Captain didn’t go exactly as she had expected, but she seems to have left a good impression. But look at the time! Further adventures await outside of town.
Danielle: It’s almost noon! Pardon me, sir, but I really must leave.
Captain: Carry on, cadet. Come back any time. My door is always open for such a pretty girl.
Inset: Coming next ... The Duel, Round One.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:02 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. June 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterThree

Page 01. Cover. The Duel, Round One

Page 02. Danielle runs down a city street. Lady street vendor sells fruit in the background.

Narrative: Danielle de Gascogne, the newest cadet in the Royal Musketeers of France, is in a hurry to make an appointment. Three appointments, actually. Following a series of unfortunate accidents, she has been challenged to duels by three of her future comrades-in-arms. They wait for her at the edge of the city, behind the Church of Our Lady.
Danielle: The Captain kept me longer than I had expected. What a strange man he was!
Danielle: The first duel is at noon. It would be terribly impolite for me to be late.
Vendor: Lovely melons! Plump fruit! Get your hands on a juicy pear!

Page 03. Danielle arrives at the field behind the church where the Musketeers are already waiting.

Danielle: Here I am, sir. Oh? I see that you are all here.
Paul: Is this who you are fighting, Alain? We have our own duel at one o’clock.
Arnaud: And I am due to fight her at two.
Alain: I didn’t know that. I only asked you two to come and act as my seconds.
Narrative: The three swordsmen are sworn friends and established heroes within the Musketeers: Arnaud de Lyons, Alain LePieux and Paul Grandhomme.

Page 04a. The Musketeers discuss the situation.

Paul. This is ridiculous! How can I teach her a lesson if you have already killed her?
Alain: She’s such a pretty thing. It would be a shame if she came to harm.
Arnaud: Hmm. Gentlemen, I have a suggestion.

Page 04b. The three heads are bent in a whispered conference.

Effects: Whisper Whisper Whisper.
Narrative: If Paul is the brawn of the trio and Alain their soul, then Arnaud is most definitely the brains of the outfit. His cunning mind sees a way for all three men to gain ‘satisfaction’ from Danielle.

Page 05a. Arnaud explains arrangements to Danielle while Paul limbers up.

Arnaud: We have reached an agreement. There is no need for lethal combat. Each of us will fight you in turn. When you lose you must perform a small forfeit.
Danielle: You mean ‘if’ I lose. Should I prevail I will expect an apology for your earlier ill-manners.

Page 05b. Paul and Danielle en garde.

Arnaud (unseen): Agreed. Paul will cross blades first.
Paul: En garde, mademoiselle.
Danielle: Whenever you are ready, monsieur.

Page 06. Danielle parries a slash from Paul.

Narrative: Battle is joined! Danielle gleefully parries Paul's opening move, but overconfidence can be a dangerous flaw. Paul is simply testing her defences, waiting for the perfect opening.
Danielle: Is that your best? Maybe you are getting too old for this.

Page 07a. Sword fight.

Paul: Ha! Nice try, little girl.

Page 07b. The sleeves of Danielle’s blouse are slashed.

Danielle: My blouse!

Page 07c. Close-up of exposed bosoms.

Narrative: The Musketeer’s rapier is aimed with amazing precision. The sharp steel slices through the damsel’s thin clothing without so much as a graze to the soft skin below.
Danielle: Heavens!

Page 08. Danielle is shocked and covering herself while Paul pulls down his trousers.

Danielle: I yield! I yield!
Danielle (thinks): My costume can’t take much more of this!
Paul: And now for your forfeit. Your clumsiness caused me considerable pain this morning. I believe that you owe me a massage to heal the wound.

Page 09. Paul cradles and strokes Danielle's breast as he coaxes her.

Danielle: A massage? Er ... exactly where did you have in mind?
Paul: I think you already know. I've been feeling a little tender all morning. A woman's gentle touch should help bring me back to life.

Page 10a. Danielle handles Paul’s cock.

Narrative: Unmarried and with no brothers, innocent Danielle is unfamiliar with the male anatomy. Fortunately Paul is a most willing teacher.
Danielle: Um ... I’ve never done this before. Maybe you would be better consulting a qualified physician.
Paul: Nonsense. Just grip it firmly and rub up and down.

Page 10b. Close-up of hand grip.

Danielle: Oh! It’s getting bigger! Is that meant to happen?

Page 10c. Close-up of Paul’s face.

Paul: Oh, yes. You’re a natural. Keep going, dear.

Page 11a. Alain and Arnaud lean on a tree with moans coming from off-camera.

Paul (unseen): Very nice. A little faster now. That’s it! That’s perfect!
Alain: He seems to be having a good time. Can’t say that I blame him. She’s an eager little minx.
Arnaud: Get on with it, you old lecher. We don’t have all day.

Page 11b. Paul helps Danielle onto her knees.

Paul: That was excellent. Now kneel here for me.

Page 12. Danielle hesitantly kisses the head of his penis.

Paul: Just a final kiss to make it all better.
Danielle (thinks): Oh dear. I’m not sure that this was such a good idea.

Page 13. Paul shoves himself deep into Danielle’s mouth.

Paul: Don’t be shy, girl. Get it in there and use your tongue.
Effect: Thrust.
Danielle (thinks): Urrk!

Page 14. Pull back for longer view of Paul and Danielle.

Paul: Oh, yes! Just a little bit more. I'm almost feeling perfect again.
Danielle (thinks): I'm glad one of us is enjoying this. Gosh, he really is big!

Page 15. Paul wipes his forehead. Danielle sticks out her tongue in disgust. Arnaud steps up. Inset show a hand spanking a bottom.

Paul (thinks): Magnificent. I could do with a lie down after that.
Arnaud: All right, miss. Pick up your sword. I haven’t forgotten your intrusion on my privacy and I know exactly how you can repay me.
Narrative: One down, but still two to go. Poor Danielle! But who knows? Maybe her sword skills will improve. Maybe she can avoid further embarrassing ordeals. Then again ... maybe not.
Inset: Coming next ... The Duel, Round Two.

Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:22 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. June 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterFour

Page 01. Cover. The Duel, Round Two.

Page 02a. Christina kneels in a cloister to kiss the Cardinal's hand.

Christina: I await your orders, Your Grace. How may I serve your will?

Page 02b. The Cardinal indicates that Christina should rise and sit with him.

Cardinal: Arise, my child. Come, sit with me. We have much to discuss.

Page 03. Wide shot showing Christina sitting on the Cardinal's lap and nuzzling his neck.

Narrative: Cardinal Renard is rumoured to be the most powerful man in France. The young King may sit upon the throne and command the Musketeers, but the Cardinal controls a complex web of politics and is served by his own zealous minions. His schemes of intrigue and deceit are shared with only his most devoted allies. Among them is Christina Malamour, the beautiful and deadly captain of his guards.
Cardinal: You are certain that this girl, this Danielle de Gascogne, carries the Spanish ruby.
Christina: Completely certain. Her young cousin was most eager to help my search ... after some persuasion.
Cardinal: The ruby must not be allowed to reach my enemies. Find this Danielle and bring her to me.

Page 04a. Head and shoulder shot as the Cardinal looks away and dismisses Christina.

Christina: What is so important about this gem? Surely the treasuries of France hold more valuable trinkets?
Cardinal: Do not concern yourself with such details. Seize the girl before she can make her delivery.

Page 04b. Christina summons two guards and leaves.

Christina: I obey your will, as always. I will take my guards and deal with her at once.
Guard1 (whispers): How come she never gives us a lap dance?
Guard2 (whispers): Probably something to do with your cologne.

Page 05. Arnaud and Danielle are ready to duel.

Narrative: The matter of the ruby is the least of Danielle’s current worries. In a field across Paris, she prepares to duel Musketeer Arnaud de Lyons. The contest will settle a matter of honour and Danielle faces an embarrassing forfeit if she should lose.
Arnaud: You have made amends for your clumsiness towards Paul. Soon you will pay the price for intruding into my private rooms.
Danielle: That was an honest mistake. It is you who will apologise for your short-tempered reaction. I will not be bested twice!

Page 06a. Head shot as Arnaud distracts Danielle and she turns to look.

Arnaud: Wait! It’s the King!
Danielle: What? Where?

Page 06b. Arnaud kicks Danielle in the backside.

Effect: BOOT !
Arnaud: I can’t believe you fell for that.
Danielle: Hey!

Page 07. Danielle is sprawled on the ground with Arnaud's sword at her throat.

Danielle: You swine! That was a dirty trick. I thought that Musketeers were men of honour.
Arnaud: That’s true, but we are also men who fight to win. Now do you surrender?
Danielle: * sigh * Yes, I concede. What do you expect me to do now?

Page 08a. Arnaud strips away Danielle's blouse.

Arnaud: First things first. A lady in Paris should care about her appearance. Get rid of these rags and we’ll replace them later.
Danielle: But ...

Page 08b. Arnaud sits on a tree trunk and gestures to his lap.

Arnaud: No ‘buts’! You promised to pay the forfeit. Now get across my knees.

Page 09. Danielle sits astride Arnaud's legs, her breasts towards his face.

Danielle: Is this how you want me?
Arnaud: Not what I had in mind, but it certainly does improve the view.

Page 10. Close-up of Arnaud nibbling Danielle's nipples.

Danielle: Ooh! Sir!! Your beard tickles!
Arnaud: I actually wanted you to lie across my lap, but first let me give these beautiful buds the attention which they deserve.

Page 11a. Danielle lies across Arnaud's lap.

Arnaud: You interrupted before my careless maid could be properly chastised. It seems only fair that you take the rest of her punishment.
Danielle: You’re going to spank me?!

Page 11b. Close-up of Danielle's naked buttocks.

Arnaud: Six firm slaps sounds about right. Count the blows aloud for me.
Narrative: Danielle’s heart begins to race. Her slender body squirms on the Musketeer’s lap, shivering in fearful anticipation of the act to come. Her instincts urge her to flee, but her vow to submit ... and Arnaud’s firm grip ... keep her in place.

Page 12. Zoom on Arnaud's hand giving first spank.

Danielle: Ow! That’s ... * gasp * ... that’s one.

Pages 13a-d. Various angles as spanking continues.

Danielle: Two! Aah!
Danielle: Three! Ow! Four!
Narrative: Time and again, Arnaud’s strong hand descends on Danielle’s vulnerable bottom, his stinging slaps leaving a rosy glow upon her rounded cheeks. Her breathless gasps and wriggling protests send a thrill through the Musketeer’s loins. He grins in delight, enjoying her delightful reactions as he disciplines the lovely maiden.
Danielle: Fi ... five. Oh, mon dieu.
Danielle: Six. That’s six. You can stop now. Please!

Page 14. Danielle stands as Arnaud inspects her red behind.

Arnaud: Aah, now there's a pretty sight. There's nothing quite so lovely as a freshly spanked female bottom. Wouldn't you agree?

Page 15. Danielle rubs her sore bum as Arnaud kisses her hand. Alain hands manacles to Arnaud. Inset shows Danielle manacled to a tree.

Arnaud: Well done! You bore that beautifully. Thank-you for being so brave.
Danielle (thinks): My bum’s so sore! I won’t be able to sit down for a week.
Alain: My turn next. Remember these, Danielle? Guess what sort of fun lies in store.
Narrative: Paul and Arnaud have both been satisfied and Alain is eager to have his turn. Will Danielle prevail or will she be on the receiving end of his kinky bondage games? More importantly will she be caught when the Cardinal’s sinister agents close their net? Find out in the next exciting chapter.
Inset: Coming next ... The Duel, Round Three.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:08 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. July 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterFive

Page 01. Cover. The Duel, Round Three.

Page 02. Danielle (in boots and trousers) gasps for breath, leaning on her sword. Alain gestures for her to hurry up. Paul and Arnaud lurk behind.

Narrative: It is only Danielle de Gascogne’s first day in Paris, but what a day it has been! Stripped naked and tied-up by Captain Toulouse, her clothes shredded before being for--d to handle Paul’s manhood, then bent over Arnaud’s knee and spanked across her bare bottom. And still her misadventures continue! Alain LePieux impatiently waits for his turn to be entertained by the beautiful young maiden.
Alain: Come on. What are you waiting for? I hope that you’re not thinking about backing out of our duel?
Danielle: No, of course not. I’m no coward. I just need to catch my breath.
Danielle (thinks): I’m so tired. I’ve lost two duels already and my bum still aches.

Page 03a. Danielle and Alain stand en garde.

Danielle: All right. Let’s get this over with.
Alain: Gladly. Prepare for a lesson in sword play.

Page 03b. Alain flicks away Danielle’s sword.

Narrative: Danielle is brave and courageous. Her fighting skills were self-taught and bested many a drunken thug back in her home town. But she is no match for an experienced duellist. Alain’s superior technique and Danielle’s exhaustion quickly lead to an inevitable defeat.
Alain: First we lock blades and I give a deft flick of my wrist ...

Page 03c. Alain catches the sword.

Alain: ... then a simple catch leaves you completely disarmed.
Danielle: No!

Page 04a. Arnaud and Paul applaud.

Arnaud: Oh, well played, sir. Nicely done!
Paul: I bet I can guess what he’ll do next. He always has been a kinky little bugger.

Page 04b. Alain comforts sad Danielle.

Alain: Don’t feel too bad. After all, it’s only natural that you would fight like a girl!

Page 05. Alain gets Danielle to stand with her back to a tree.

Alain: I was looking forward to spending this afternoon with fair Marie. I guess that you’ll just have to take her place. Stand here, please.
Danielle: Exactly what do you have in mind?

Page 06a. Right manacle is closed.

Effect: SNAP !

Page 06b. Left manacle is closed.

Effect: CLICK !

Page 06c. Alain admires Danielle’s helplessness as she twists to look at her chained hands.

Alain: There! Now don’t you look pretty? Nice and helpless.
Danielle (thinks): These chains are locked tight! I can’t get them off at all!

Page 07. Alain places a sweet kiss on Danielle’s cheek and hangs the key around her neck.

Narrative: Danielle twists within the cuffs and tugs against the heavy chains, but all for naught. The metal shackles hold her wrists secure, pinning the reluctant damsel against the tree’s rough bark. Alain is delighted. He views his bondage toys as the perfect accessories with which to emphasise a woman’s fragile beauty.
Alain: You’re so very pretty. So soft and delicate. Do you have any idea how aroused you’re making me feel?
Alain: Keep this key safe around your neck. I’ll need it to unlock you ... but not for a while.

Page 08. Alain fondles and kisses some more.

Danielle: How ... how long are you going to keep me here?
Danielle (thinks): Ooh. That feels so nice. Much better than my previous forfeits.
Alain: I can keep you for as long as I please and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Alain: Does your vulnerability make you feel sexy? Your lovely nipples seem to be responding to your predicament.

Page 09. Paul and Arnaud move in to observe.

Danielle: This is wrong. You really shouldn't be doing this to me.
Arnaud: Please, don't stop on our account.
Paul: Take your time. She looks like she's having fun.

Page 10. Close-up of Danielle's flushed face.

Danielle (thinks): I can't believe that I feel so good. How shameful!
Narrative: To her complete amazement, Danielle is enjoying her situation. Although her slender body trembles, it is not from fear but from a delicious ripple of intoxicating sensations. Sensations that she has never felt before. Are these strange feelings caused by Alain’s expert touch or by her defencelessness in his restraints? The Musketeers plan to share many other pleasures with their new recruit ...

Page 11. Dramatic entrance by Christina and her guards.

Narrative: Unfortunately even the best of plans sometimes go awry.
Christina: Well, well, well. What do we have here?
Christina: I had heard reports of illegal duelling, but this sordid scene is something altogether different.
Guard1 (thinks): My word! Maybe I should have joined the Musketeers. It looks like they have all the fun.

Page 12a. The Musketeers look alarmed and mumble excuses.

Arnaud: The Cardinal’s guards!
Paul: Duelling? No, not us ...
Alain: Er ...

Page 12b. The Musketeers turn and flee.

Arnaud: Let’s get out of here!
Paul: Flee!
Alain: Run away! Run away!

Page 13a. Christina stands before Danielle and mocks.

Christina: It would appear that your friends consider discretion to be the better part of valour. Not to worry. I only came here looking for one prisoner.
Danielle: Who are you? What do you want?

Page 13b. Face to face view as Christina whispers threats and fingers the key.

Christina: I’ll ask the questions, but not here. I presume that these keys unlock those manacles? How very convenient.
Danielle: But I ...

Page 14. Christina slaps Danielle across the face.

Effect: CRACK !!
Christina: I said that I'll ask the questions! Shut your mouth, you little whore!

Page 15. Danielle is on her knees with guards locking her in a yoke. Christina supervises sadistically. Inset shows more of Danielle in restraints.

Christina: Make her secure, men. When we get back home the little bitch and I are going to have a long talk about the Spanish ruby.
Danielle (thinks): Ruby? What ruby?
Guard2 (thinks): I hope this one resists. I do love it when the Captain has to use a little ‘persuasion’ on her guests.
Inset: Coming next ... Under Arrest

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:47 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

This is the level of writing talent and organization that I wish I possesed myself.
Bravo sir!

Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:59 pm
HIPComix Artist

A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. July 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterSix

Page 01. Cover. Arrested.

Page 02. Danielle, Christina and the guards leave the church grounds with Danielle in restraints.

Christina: Trespassing on Church grounds, illegal duelling, public displays of indecency ... such disgusting behaviour.
Christina: Consider yourself under arrest in the name of Cardinal Renard. I look forward to personally administering your punishment while we discuss the ruby smuggled out of Spain.
Guard 1: Flaunting her breasts like that. The girl should be ashamed.
Guard 2: What? Sorry, I seem to be having trouble concentrating.

Page 03. Head and shoulders shot of Danielle bowed by the heavy yoke.

Narrative: Now Danielle could really be in trouble. Her escapades with the Musketeers were an embarrassing ordeal, but done with a good-natured spirit. The Cardinal’s flame-haired captain, Christina Malamour, shows no such humour. The harsh sneer in her voice and the cruel glint in her eye bodes ill for our brave heroine’s future.
Danielle (thinks): I don’t understand. Why is she being so horrid to me? And what is this nonsense about a ruby?

Page 04a. A crowd points at Danielle’s predicament. A woman covers a young boy's eyes.

Narrative: Christina marches her pretty prisoner through the busy streets of Paris. The sight of a lovely maiden in bondage soon attracts a crowd of onlookers. With her arms locked in the heavy wooden yoke, poor Danielle can do nothing to cover her nakedness.
Man 1: Ooh, a parade! I love a parade.
Woman: Disgraceful. She’ll catch her death of cold dressed like that.

Page 04b. Danielle turns away in shame and begs Christina for leniency.

Danielle: Please, give me something to wear. I feel so terribly exposed.

Page 05. Christina grabs Danielle’s hair and shouts in anger.

Christina: Don’t you dare give me orders, you insolent little slut. This is exactly how I found you. You have only yourself to blame for your situation.
Danielle: Ow! My hair! Let go of me!

Page 06a. Christina shoves Danielle towards the crowd.

Christina: Shameless hussy. Maybe I should just give you to the mob. But you would probably like that, wouldn’t you?
Danielle: Aah! No, don’t!

Page 06b. Danielle falls to her knees before several men.

Man 1 (thinks): This must be my lucky day.
Danielle: Please, sirs, won’t one of you help me?
Man 2: I can help show you a good time if you like.

Page 07. Danielle looks plaintively at leering men as Christina orders her to submit.

Christina: Stay on your knees, bitch. Criminals like you should always be made to repay their debts to society. These honest citizens work hard for a living. Don’t you think that they deserve a little treat?

Page 08a. A man leers and reaches to grope.

Man 2: Leave her with me. I know exactly how to treat a naughty wench.

Page 08b. Danielle cries her innocence.

Danielle: But I’ve done nothing wrong! I’m no criminal.

Page 08c. Guards block the restless crowd as Danielle sobs.

Guard 1: Er, boss, maybe this has gone too far. This crowd is getting a little restless.

Page 09. Christina laughs at Danielle’s distress. Danielle regains her feet and is gagged.

Christina: Ha! Very well, I’ve had my fun. Gag the tramp and we’ll be on our way.
Danielle: Mmph!
Narrative: Danielle’s protests are muffled by the band of cloth tied between her soft lips. Now she has no way to plead her innocence or to beg for mercy. The distressed young girl may have been spared the indignity of a groping assault by the raucous crowd, but she rightly worries that further perils lie ahead.

Page 10. Arrival at headquarters. Christina shows Danielle to her guards.

Narrative: The rest of Danielle’s journey is lost in a blur of confusion. Awareness only returns when they arrive at the strong gates of the Cardinal’s palace; one of the most well-protected buildings in the city.
Guard 3: Welcome back, Captain. Good hunting I see.
Christina: Indeed. This little one shall be enjoying our hospitality for a while.

Page 11a. Walk past an impressive religious interior.

Christina: You can ignore these luxurious surroundings. You won’t be seeing much of them.

Page 11b. Descend into dark, torch-lit stairs.

Christina: We have more private rooms for the likes of you.
Danielle (thinks): Where is she taking me?

Page 12. Christina and Danielle halt before an ominous door.

Christina: Welcome to your new home. You and I will have lots of fun in here.

Page 13. Wide view of dungeon and various torture devices.

Danielle: Mm! Mm-mmph!
Danielle (thinks): Mon dieu! This is a place of horror!
Narrative: Danielle’s eyes widen at the sight before her. The cold, dark dungeon is filled with all manner of instruments of torture: chains, whips, a rack, branding irons, vicious clamps and sharp knives. What terrible acts have been performed deep within the heart of the Church’s sanctuary? A knot of sickening dread forms in Danielle’s stomach. Will those instruments be used upon her slender body? Is she to be subjected to a nightmarish ordeal of pain and suffering?

Page 14a. Danielle is manacled to a wall.

Christina: When I come back the interrogation will begin. I want you to tell me all about the Spanish ruby.
Danielle: Mm-muh?
Danielle (thinks): What does she mean? I really don’t know anything about a ruby.

Page 14b. Christina leaves Danielle alone in her cell.

Christina: You might shake your head now, but you’ll soon change your mind. I’m quite adept at extracting information from reluctant tongues. Think about that while I’m gone.

Page 15. Danielle in desolate misery. A curious rat scurries close. Inset of torture device.

Narrative: Christina’s footsteps recede. Danielle is left alone in the gloomy cell to consider her fate. Her thoughts are a turmoil of fear and confusion. Never has she felt so alone, so without hope. The chains hold her secure. No friend can hear her gagged sobs. It seems that our heroine is trapped, truly helpless. Will no one come to her rescue?
Inset: Coming next ... Interrogation

Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:07 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. August 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterSeven

Page 01. Cover. Interrogation

Page 02. Danielle languishes, gagged and chained in the dungeon of torture devices.

Narrative: Alone. Cold. Afraid and confused. Poor Danielle de Gascogne's life has been turned upside down.

Page 03. Sad Danielle against b+w collage of memories (horse, street, courtyard, office salute).

Narrative: She came to Paris with such bright hopes, dreams of becoming a daring Musketeer. But it seems that those dreams are not to be.

Page 04. Closer view of weeping Danielle's head and shoulders.

Narrative: Danielle shudders in her chains and mews softly into her gag. Her fortunes now lie in the hands of one woman. An evil woman who has shown herself to be a dangerous foe ...

Page 05. Christina enters in full domme attire.

Narrative: ... Christina Malamour, devoted servant of Cardinal Renard.
Christina: Are you ready to play, my sweet pet?
Christina: I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this.

Page 06a. Christina fondles the handle of the rack.

Christina: Will I stretch your lovely body upon my rack, drawing your slender limbs taut with each turn of the wheel?

Page 06b. Christina runs her hand over the wheel's spikes.

Christina: Or maybe you would enjoy the wheel? Its sharp spikes can do wonderful things to delicate female flesh.

Page 07a. Christina stands before Danielle, holding slapper, and removes the gag.

Christina: Perhaps we will start more slowly. Some gentle blows with the flogger. What do you say, darling?
Danielle: * cough *

Page 07b. Danielle begs her earnest denial and plea for release.

Danielle: Please ... I don't know what you want ... You keep mentioning a ruby, but I don't know what you mean!

Page 08. Christina grabs Danielle's throat and licks her face.

Christina: It's funny. Almost every visitor to my little playroom begins with such earnest denials. Don't worry, my dear, by the time we're done you'll be telling me everything I want to know.

Page 09a. The Musketeers sit at a tavern table and regret their cowardice.

Narrative: Meanwhile, in a tavern across town ...
Arnaud: I can't help feeling guilty about leaving the girl like that.
Paul: I hope that she's alright. She was a good sport about all those forfeits.
Alain: Maybe we should do something to help her?

Page 09b. Same shot. The Musketeers look away in shame.

Page 09c. Same shot. The Musketeers look up brightly and order more drinks.

Arnaud: Another drink?
Paul: Yes, please!
Alain: I'll get them in.

Page 10. Christina secures the final knot of elaborate bondage.

Christina: Metal chains and wooden stocks certainly have their place, but there's nothing quite like the simplicity of rope for a true bondage experience.

Page 11. Christina admires her exotic bondage of Danielle.

Danielle: You call all this rope 'simple'?
Christina: Be quiet. I learnt my skills from an eastern master. He taught me a lot about the elegant beauty of restraint.

Page 12a. Mid view as Christina fondles both Danielle's and her own breasts.

Christina: Mmmm. Do you feel as delicious as I do?
Danielle: You ... you're sick.

Page 12b. Closer view as Christina adds a nipple pincer to Danielle's breasts.

Christina: Bitch! If you don't want to play nice then I can certainly play nasty.
Danielle: Aah! No! Get them off me!

Page 13. Christina smacks Danielle upon the thigh.

Christina: Time to get serious. Where is the Spanish ruby?
Effect: SMACK !!
Danielle: Ow!

Page 14. Danielle looks away as Christina strikes her again.

Christina: Where have you hidden it? Who are you delivering it to?
Effect: CRACK !
Danielle: I don't know! I don't know! Please, stop hitting me!

Page 15. Christina expresses admiration as she uncoils a much nastier whip. Inset shows Danielle sagging in her bonds.

Danielle: Please ... please, stop. There's no point to this. I can't help you.
Christina: Oh my! You are a stubborn one, aren't you? Perhaps I have underestimated your tolerance for pain. I obviously need to step things up.
Narrative: Has there been a terrible mistake? Does Danielle really know nothing or is she being incredibly brave? Will it make a difference? Christina is determined to beat answers out of her struggling prisoner. How much more abuse can Danielle's distressed body take before her will completely breaks. Find out in the final dramatic chapter of 'The New Recruit'.
Inset: Coming next ... All for One.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:24 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

A HIP Comix Adventure. Story and Art by Dose. August 2006.
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBChapterEight

Page 01. Cover. All for One

Page 02a. Close-up of a whip striking a back already crossed with welts.

Effect: CRACK !!
Danielle: Aaah!

Page 02b. Wider view showing bound Danielle and Christina’s raised whip.

Christina: Bitch! Stop these foolish denials. Where is the ruby?
Danielle: * sob * Please ... no more. * sniff * I haven’t seen this ruby. Let me go.

Page 03a. Christina pulls Danielle’s hair and snarls in her ear.

Christina: Why do you lie to me? Your cousin, Louise, told me that you brought the ruby to Paris.

Page 03b. Close view of Danielle’s despairing eyes.

Danielle: Louise? What have you done to her?

Page 03c. Upper body of Danielle half-turning to face Christina.

Christina: You’re not the first of your family to feel my whip. Where is the ruby she gave to you?

Page 04. Christina prepares for further torture. Danielle’s face becomes serious and brave.

Danielle: Louise did give me a package, but I never knew what it contained.
Christina: Now we’re getting somewhere. Tell me where you have hidden it? Who has it now?
Danielle: No! I don’t know what is going on, but it’s clear that you are up to no good. I’ll never give you what you want.
Christina: Very well. It seems your torture must continue for a while longer.
Narrative: At last Danielle can make sense of her dire situation. She swore a solemn promise to deliver a package for her young cousin. Its contents had remained unknown, but it would appear that she carried the mysterious ruby which so consumes the Cardinal’s agent. Fresh resolve steels Danielle to resist Christina’s interrogation. She will not betray her cousin’s trust, though the plucky heroine fears how much longer she can hold out against the pain.

Page 05a. The Musketeers sneak beside a wall.

Narrative: Unknown to Danielle, hope may be on the way. Three daring Musketeers approach the walls of the Cardinal’s palace.
Paul: Is this really a good idea?
Arnaud: Of course it is. We’re heroes. This is what heroes do.

Page 05b. Paul give Alain a leg up while Arnaud keeps watch.

Paul: Oof! Watch your foot!
Alain: Hold me steady you great ox.
Arnaud: Will you two hurry up. The sentry will be back in a minute.

Page 06. Christina grips her whip in fury and rants in anger.

Danielle (thinks): Oh, Louise, did you go through this agony? Never fear, dear cousin, my promise to you will give me strength.
Christina: I don’t believe it! What is wrong with you? Are you enjoying this? Just tell me where the bloody ruby is being kept!

Page 07. Danielle turns with a defiant look which infuriates Christina further.

Danielle: Give up, you villain. Do what you want to me. The package will never be yours. Release me and tell me what you have done with my cousin.

Page 08a. Christina moves to the door where two guards salute.

Christina: Stupid child! You should have co-operated when you had the chance. Now I must fetch the Cardinal himself. You will find him much less forgiving of unrepentant sinners.
Christina: Men, keep an eye on this slut while I’m gone.

Page 08b. The guards move in to admire the bound prisoner.

Guard1: Well, well, well. Looks like it’s just you and us, missy.
Guard2: I wonder how long the captain will be. Long enough for us to have some fun, I’m sure.
Danielle (thinks): Oh no. What now?

Page 09a. Head and shoulders shows one guard KOed while the other talks.

Effect: THUMP!
Guard1: Little tramp! I bet she’s all wet inside. Eh Jacque?

Page 09b. Guard turns to stare a space where colleague stood.

Guard1: Jacque?

Page 10. Paul KOes second guard. Alain cuts down Danielle. Arnaud stands nearby.

Effect: CLUNK !
Paul: Jacque is taking a little nap. Why don’t you join him?
Alain: Come on, dear. Let’s get you down from there.
Danielle: You three?

Page 11. Alain lends his tabard while Danielle looks confused.

Alain: Here, put this on. It looks like you’ve been through quite an ordeal.
Danielle: But what are you doing here? Why did you come back for me?
Paul: Are you kidding? You’re one of us now. All for One and One for All!

Page 12. Group hug of Danielle, Alain and Paul. Arnaud keeps watch.

Narrative: The words fill Danielle’s heart with joy, washing away her pain and fears. She has been accepted by her fellow Musketeers! Brave comrades have rescued her from peril! It seems that all of her childhood dreams are coming true at last!
Danielle: You wonderful, wonderful men! I could kiss you all!
Arnaud: Never mind that. Let’s go before more trouble arrives.

Page 13a. Christina and the Cardinal descend stairs to the dungeon.

Narrative: Not everybody will be pleased by the Musketeers’ intervention.
Christina: The bitch really is stubborn. I can’t believe that I couldn’t break her.

Page 13b. The Cardinal frowns and Christina stares at the fallen guards.

Cardinal: It would appear that your little bird has flown its cage.
Christina: What the ...?
Cardinal: How very disappointing. I will not abide failure. We must find some way for you to atone for this carelessness.

Page 14. In the street, the Musketeers discuss Danielle’s adventure.

Alain: ... and you have no idea why your cousin asked you to bring a ruby to Paris?
Danielle: Not really. I am meant to deliver the package to one of the royal palace’s ladies-in-waiting. But now I’m more worried about Louise.
Arnaud: Hmm. We should tell Captain Toulouse about this. He’ll know what to do.
Narrative: Danielle has escaped the clutches of Cardinal Renard. The ruby remains safe, waiting to be delivered. The new recruit has finally found her home among the Musketeers. But this is only the beginning of her adventures. Further danger, excitement and peril are sure to follow when her story continues ...

Page 15. The Musketeers and Danielle walk into the sunset.
Caption: The End.
Caption: Coming next ... The Spanish Ruby

Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:04 pm
Profile WWW