Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

Clothing Removal 
Forum Rookie

Post Clothing Removal
I'm absolutely loving the collection of comics available on HIPComix, however, the one thing that would make these comix more enjoyable for me is more panels of clothing removal.

Part of my fascination with HIPComix is reading about the capture and degradation of heroines. Drawn out clothing removal adds to this experience for me.

Specifically, I'd love to see more shoe and sock removal, or schoolgirls slowly stripped of their shirt, skirts and shoes only to be chained in their bras, panties, and socks. I admit that I have a fetish for this sort of thing, but a strong woman is always somewhat degraded when their footwear is removed.

Otherwise, keep up with the great stories. Their always "amusing"=)

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 am
Site Administrator

If you've looked at the collected works of some of our artists, you've seen that we do have your interests in mind.

Timo has done a number of sets involving slow costume removal, along with a couple of free sets of fan work where a certain heroine was caught by a villain in mid costume change! Those can be found in the free area.

Keep in mind the limitations of the current 3D software applications. Some character interactions cannot be tastefully executed just yet. But this isn't stopping our artists!

Be sure to check our free area for more examples of what you are interested in. Then send a private message to the artist to let them know you enjoy this work and you want to see more.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:10 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Requests
Hi Becker
I like that kinda thing too except I like them with stilettos left on. Strip 'em totally but leave the high heels on. It's actually harder for 'em to run away wearing six inch heels.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 am
HIPComix Artist

( Late on seeing this ) Great suggestions!! Thanks

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 am
Evil Genius

How about a taking a female cop's pants off first since she likes to be the one that leads. Leave her in her blouse, socks and panties :twisted:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:37 am
Profile YIM