Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Requests 
HIPComix Artist

Post Requests
Jpeger is damn cool to us for supplying this site for us to play in and you all are damn cool for supporting us writers and artists.

Group hug... hey! Not too close - ha ha.

It's easy to lose track of what's important in this erotic comic realm. Without you members, this place just wouldn't exist.

Shout out your 10 page request and we'll serve it up.

The same old guidelines...

1) 10 pages
2) We go through each member before we start multiple requests for each member
3) request comics will ONLY be shown in the Members Gallery... because Members rock the hardest.
4) Prior requests given in private to Finister will be done first....starting today though, August 13th, I'll only accept requests posted in this forum thread or emailed to me.... finister_foul@yahoo.com I'll do each request according to first-ask, first-served.

5) I personally will not do anything that shows bloodletting, extreme violence, maiming, death, animals, children, pissing, shitting, ...you get the idea... I'm a panzy. Give me your fantasy I can show in the HIPcomix Members gallery.

6) I'll do just about anything that's reasonable.

7) You folks rock for supporting HIPcomix!!

so...

AshleyChloroformed and another member have already made their requests to me via email and I will show theirs first. This time around though, things will go faster so I'd get your request in first. I'll also promise to do my damned best on each page of your request.

I can announce that this is YOUR fantasy request or if you prefer to remain anonymous I will keep your name a secret.

This Fall-Winter will be your absolute best time to request something for Finister. I promise to give your 10 page fantasy my absolute best and I promise to get as many done as I can with high quality in mind.

And again... I don't want you all to forget... you truly do fucking rock for supporting us writers and artists at HIPcomix. You folks fucking rock!!

Let's us tell some arousing stories this Fall-Winter... let us have it :)

Last edited by Finister on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 am
Evil Genius

Hello. Here goes nothing. Here's something for Halloween or a horror theme, inspired by Midnite's Frankenbabe character.

Unfortuanately, This script can be either 10 or 13 pages. The first 13 pages are optional explanatory stuff you could cut out if you want I think, although 13 pages would be nice for a Halloween or horror theme. Therefore, I have numbered them in both manners. Multiple panels could also be used per page, although that may be a headache.

I have intentionally chosen not to explain exactly why the mind control control techniques work, but rather shown them in operation as they are used. This is to preserve an air of mystery.

There is no death or blood, but there is a Bride of Frankenstein character conceptualized after MMassey's Frankenbabe character. Is that too gory? Let me know if it is and try to change the story.

Cast of Characters (names in parentheses will be explained later on): Shadow Rider (MummyGams and Deep Throat if the first 3 pages are included)

Kikka Burst (also known as Brust Boobenstein),

Troubalina (also known as the Nibbler)

Brief cameo by Macrolass.

Plot summary. Troubalina has been hired to rob the old ruined stone mansion, enveloped by a strange green mist, and formerly owned by the original ROPE circle on the hill overlooking Metrobay. In exchange she will gather information concerning the dissappearance of a friend now sometime opponent, Shadow Rider, that went missing while investigating the area on a secret mission for the Superheroine squad. The place is rumored to be haunted by the ghost of a former archvillian (Brust) who was badly injured during a fire that occured during a fight with the Superheroine Squad. She was imprisioned but escaped and supposedly rebuilt her body into that of a monster using arcane mad science techniques known only to the old circle of ROPE. Originally scoffing at the idea, once there, she discovers more than she bargained for...

The Story:

Cut out or Page 1:

Troubalina meets with a mysterious figure who passes her money. She is a shapely female standing at attention, but her body is encased in a black rubber latex outfit, while her eyes are hidden behind dark sunglasses. She wears high heeled boots. She does not speak, but simply hands a card with some money to Troubalina. Her codename is revealed to be "Deep Throat" (Not original, but oh well). Troubalina is supposed to go to the old mansion and "find an important object in the basement".

Cut out or Page 2:

Although suspiscious, especially by the woman encased in a black fetish outfit and who appears to walk with a rigid and stiff zombielike gait, Troubalina agrees out of curiosity, greed and concern for her ex-friend Shadow Rider, demonstrated in a set of flashback scenes of them together when they were younger, including them making out when they were an item. She will break into the mansion the following night.

Cut out or Page 3:

Troubalina arrives at the ruined stone mansion. As she enters the mist-cevered area, she finds herself feeling lightheaded and dizzy, and a hot warmth spreading from her loins throughout her body. A far off distant voice of Shadow Rider appears to be very faintly calling for her...

Page 4 or Page 1

Inside the ruined mansion, she finds Shadow Rider's motorcycle tipped over, bringing back more memories of their friednship, her riding on it, and having sex on it with her. The mist seems thicker here, and she becomes even more turned on, grabbing her crotch to control her swelling passion. She needs to find a way out of the mist and sees a stairway down. She hears a voice, that of Shadow Rider, growing louder and louder, joined by that of another woman calling for her to come to them...

Page 5 or Page 2:

After walking for what appeared to be hours, the mist finally dissapates at the bottom of the stairs, revealing a laboratory with a slab with various electrical applainces hooked up to it and a body which appears to be asleep on it to her right. To her left, is a Egyptian sarcophogous that is propped up in a standing position against the wall. The lid is closed. Despite its age, it appears to have various electrical appliances hooked up to it. The lid is closed. The voices are now in unison, reapting the mantra of "pleasure me, pleasure us, let us pleasure you..." over and over again.

The body sleeping on the table is that of Kikka Brust, but her as a blonde Bride of Frankenstein similar to MMassey's Frankenbabe. In other words, Her hair is sticking straight up and has a white streak, her body appears Amazonian and big like She-Freak, her body has a bluish, greenish, or Whitish color, she has bolts on her neck, and her body appears to be neatly stitched together. Now I know you specified no blood or gore, but when I say stitches I'm thinking in terms of Midnite's Bride of Frankenstein which is very vanilla (Also, Kikka never actually died as we will soon find out and no death is depicted).

Page 6 or Page 3:

Troubalina staggers up to Kikka, confused and turned on. As she looks down, she notices various electrical equipment attached to Brust, including clamps on her nipples and a vibrator that appears to be pulsing inside Brust, who wears a contented smile on her face. A spreading puddle of what Troubalina initially beleives to be water but then realizes is pussy juices are spreading slowly out over the table onto the floor. She also notices that there are electrical wiring connecting the vibrator, nipple camps and other equipment on Brust to the sarcophogous. A low zombielike moan of pleasure can be heard coming from the sacrophogous , and the calls to pleasure and joining grow larger as she notices how exotically beautiful Brust now seems to be...

Troubalina hears a voice in her head saying "come, pleasure me, pleasure us, join me, join us" over and over again. It appears to be coming from the body of Brust on the table

Page 7 or Page 4:

Troubalina gives in to her desires and begins to fondle Brust's breasts with one hand while fingering herself, moaning and caught up in her lust . So caught up in this, she doesn't even realize that the lid of the sarcophogous has opened as she looks down at the face of Brust, the voices thundering in her head...

Page 8 or Page 5:

Brust's eyes are now wide open, a green light the same color as the mist emits from her eyes and meets with those of Troubalina, and says "CUM with us".

Page 9 or Page 6:

Troubalina collapses and orgasms madly on the floor, as her head turns to the left, she sees A body in the sarcophogous, that of Shadow Rider, encased entirely in black latex strips like the wrapping of a mummy, except for the face which is exposed and visible, and the head, which is bald. SHe is also wearing high heeled boots. Her arms are crossed across her chest and breats like those of an Egyptian mummy. The electrical wiring from the table that Brust was lying on is revealed to dissappear inside the sarcophous and be connected to a a vibrator and nipple clamps connected to Shadow Rider, now MummyGams The eyes are open, showing only white, and her lips are parted, repeating the mantra of "Join Us, Pleasure Us, Cum with us, Serve Us" that is buzzing in Troubalina's head.

Page 10 or Page 7:

Shadow Rider walks out of the sarcophogous with exactly the same zombielike gait that "Deep Throat" had. Her eyes lock with Troubalina, and Troubalina moans, calling out weakly for Shadow Rider to help her, then calls out "you tricked me" to Brust, who is now standing over Troubalina and staring at her with her glowing green eyes.

Page 11 or Page 8:

Brust draws Troubalina's face to her crotch and grinds her face in it, staring straight down into Troubalina's eyes. As Brust orgasms in Troubalina's face, her eyes roll up into her head and she blacks out, her last vision that of Brust pleasure-filled wicked smile and a laugh of wicked triumph...

Page 12 or Page 9:

This occurs three weeks later. Now it is Macrolass who is meeting with Deep Throat, in hopes of meeting with her boss who will give her information on how to find Shadow Rider, as well as investigate the mysterious dissappearance of a criminal, Troubalina. Macrolass accepts the information and agrees to the meeting.

Page 13 or page 10:

Hidden in the shadows watching this is Brust and Troubalina, now the Nibbler. The Nibbler is dressed up like a supersexy vampire, with a black latex bikini and a cape, but she stands at attention, with red eyes, and a fixed dull smile on her face. Brust cups the nibbler's face and one of her breasts, and smiles, saying "soon my child, you will have a third delicious mound to feed upon". The Nibbler smiles blankly, saying "yes mistress, then opens her mouth revealing a pair of fangs and a LONG tongue." If done around Halloween, there could be a "Happy Halloween" included.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 pm
Forum Moderator

Sounds like an excellent idea, Leto. I like the concept of the 'FrankenKikka'. Great request!

- Doc

Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:33 pm
HIPComix Artist

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Great writer !
You're an excellent writer, Leto ! Sex and horror has overlapped and become one and the same. You're scared out of your mind and turned on at the same time. The vampire dracula theme is kinda like that anyway.
They have to get intimate so they can drink the blood. I didn't know that you knew my girlfriend, Macrolass, she's pretty hot too !!

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 am
Evil Genius

Thanks for the compliment! Much appreciated. Please keep up your own excellent work.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:45 am
HIPComix Artist

Coming Wednesday September 3rd

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:06 am
HIPComix Artist

Coming Wednesday September 10th

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 am
Evil Genius

Nice previews, I cant wait for my request and perhaps the one before that will be hot also :P

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 pm
Profile YIM