Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

Less happy endings, more harsh slavery 
Villain

Post Original topic
I would like to say on the topic we started this out with it that if you look at the classic horror and suspence of the 1970's you see good didn't always win in the end and the powerfull mostly got that way by not playing by the rules and thwarting the best efforts of those who did. That is how they got more power and more evil.
Contrast the classic "Stepford Wives" to the more modern remake. When Katherine Ross's character was snuffed and replaced by the far sexier and compliant Robot version of her we saw the happy lives of the family and community go forward. Sure Katherine had to go but that couln't be helped. She didn't tow the line for accecptable female behavior in the town. In the newer version it is so watered down and the evil conspircy is so easily vanquished by two people who up to that moment couldn't even function as a viable couple. I mean come on.
If I want happy endings I will watch Lifetime Movie network. It is ok for the bad guys to win every so often and even spreadd it's evil virus to the good to allow it to germinate into new healty plants that will bare even more Yummy evil fruit.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:40 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

I agree, you are absolutely right ! That's why girls always go for the bad guys. They want to be with a winner. That's why the worlds full of b*****s !

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 am
Henchman

I agree, you are absolutely right ! That's why girls always go for the bad guys.

And not just the Girls...........

I'm still in love with Julie Newmar.....she was just Purrrrfect! :wink:
:D

Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post HI MacroLass !
Hi MacroLass
I want to round Macrolass issue1 comic with an exciting finale so I can start with your year one theme. Of course she grows massive and lifts up the getaway car with the hoods still sitting inside peering over the side, begging for mercy. Her anger makes her grow, it'll be more dramatic that way ? They get dropped onto a roof so the cops keep 'em up or can you think of a bit of a twist ? This is based on your true life so I need to get the facts right.

I must start a couple of new titles over at HIPcomics.com. One idea is Jungle girl fighting prehistoric monsters... Another one is a Viking Saga. 800AD. They are spreading out finding new lands, Britain, Greenland, Mediterranean. Bloodthirsty battles. Of course they did a lot of the R word but I have to stay away from explicit scenes over at Hipcomics.com.
Macrolass, any feedback please ?

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm
Forum Rookie

Returning to the original theme (shock horror!)
Has anyone ever heard of Super Heroine Central (SHC) if not here is a link, http://www.superheroinecentral.com/
If you want raped, degraded, beaten and mostly killed that will suit you just fine, trust me! They do loads of live action stuff too. (hour long sequences ending in death)
As for me I shelled out for a six month sub to HIP not SHC. I like this place just the way it is, very adult with lots of tension but I don't have to worry too much about gory deaths.
Also consider, how does one replace for example Pink Pussycat if you do delete her? I can't think of many girls super or otherwise who would say "Oh Fluffies!" in the event of impending doom.
So please carry on as you were HIPcomix.
Yours (wringing hands, clutching handkerchief (for more than one reason) on edge of seat with every issue)
Weasal2 (more of a civilian than anything else)

Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm
Forum Moderator

Returning to the original theme (shock horror!)
Has anyone ever heard of Super Heroine Central (SHC) if not here is a link, http://www.superheroinecentral.com/
If you want raped, degraded, beaten and mostly killed that will suit you just fine, trust me! They do loads of live action stuff too. (hour long sequences ending in death)
As for me I shelled out for a six month sub to HIP not SHC. I like this place just the way it is, very adult with lots of tension but I don't have to worry too much about gory deaths.
Also consider, how does one replace for example Pink Pussycat if you do delete her? I can't think of many girls super or otherwise who would say "Oh Fluffies!" in the event of impending doom.
So please carry on as you were HIPcomix.
Yours (wringing hands, clutching handkerchief (for more than one reason) on edge of seat with every issue)
Weasal2 (more of a civilian than anything else)

Hi Weasal2... welcome to HIPcomix! We're glad to see you come aboard, and we thank you for your support!

Obviously I'm with you, or I wouldn't work here. It's pretty safe to say that my fellow staff members feel the same way. The folks at SHC are very talented and obviously have their own following, but we like to think that we have our own niche that suits our loyal readers just fine.

- Doc

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Petty Criminal

Post right on badaboom
Badaboom,

I say great! Go for the superheroine slaughterhouse! I've been wanting to see that kind of shit for ages! It's a good debate in my mind but well worth it. I am really tired of the tame endings and the heroines always seeing the light of day

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Less happy endings, more harsh slavery
I have to say, i had a membership with SHC, while they do have great artwork!! I hated their story!! ( JUST PLAIN CRUEL WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR HEROINES !!) I can only speak for myself, i have never found human suffering real or make believe entertaining!!! While i do like a story with challenges for the heroine, i like seeing the heroine win in these end!!

Oh!! i cancelled my membership with SHC!! Let me add, i think to many sites that feature heroines as their main characters, have that themes of torturing their heroes, as much as possible!! Especially the heroines!! Very few sites, allow the hero to have any pleasure!! It always for--d!! lotchj

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 pm
Petty Criminal

[quote="lotchj"]I have to say, i had a membership with SHC, while they do have great artwork!! I hated their stories!! ( JUST PLAIN CRUEL WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR HEROINES !!) I can only speak for myself, i have never found human suffering real or make believe entertaining!!! While i do like a story with challenges for the heroine, i like seeing the heroine win in these end!!

Oh!! i cancelled my membership with SHC!! Let me add, i think to many sites that feature heroines as their main characters, have that themes of torturing their heroes, as much as possible!! Especially the heroines!! Very few sites, allow the hero to have any pleasure!! It always for--d!! For me, i'd like more stories where the hero is allowed to have some fun, alone with all these other peril they have to face.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Petty Criminal

I have to say, i had a membership with SHC, while they do have great artwork!! I hated their stories!! ( JUST PLAIN CRUEL WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR HEROINES !!) I can only speak for myself, i have never found human suffering real or make believe entertaining!!! While i do like a story with challenges for the heroine, i like seeing the heroine win in these end!!

Oh!! i cancelled my membership with SHC!! Let me add, i think to many sites that feature heroines as their main characters, have that themes of torturing their heroes, as much as possible!! Especially the heroines!! Very few sites, allow the hero to have any pleasure!! It always for--d!! For me, i'd like more stories where the hero is allowed to have some fun, alone with all these other peril they have to face.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:45 pm
Petty Criminal

ONLY wanted to make a few comments!!! Don't know why, three messages are shown of the same thing ????

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the feedback, lotchj !!

So heroines getting naughty with other heroes or heroines?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm
Petty Criminal

Heroines, gettiing naughty with both, hero and heroine!!

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 am
HIPComix Artist

How about two captured heroines made to make love to each other... or a heroine and hero? :wink:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Petty Criminal

Sound good!! Hero

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 am
Henchman

Post Re:
pelusa1ca wrote:
I have suggested in the past for some alternate endings to explore these sorts of themes. But the authors do really need the characters again.

Of course if you wrote some alternate endings and posted it in the requests section you might get your wish.

P

I disagree with Pelusa 200%, yes you NEED characters, but the mark of a GOOD author (in my opinion) is the sheer NUMBER of characters out there, do not RE write the same story, use the closing of the OLD story to inspire and write a NEW one wiith NEW caracters

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 am
Profile ICQ YIM
HIPComix Artist

Is Spiderman still alive?... Is Superman still alive?... Is Batman still alive?.... Is X still alive?????

X= main char of a superheroes series

There is not necessary to kill the main char of a series to make a good stories, the good stories are good for its background, the plot and the story that is behind the chars involved, and I'm sorry but an older char has ever got a vaster background than a new one.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 am
Profile WWW