Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am

Less happy endings, more harsh slavery 
Forum Rookie

Post Less happy endings, more harsh slavery
I really wish not every story ended with the heroine getting away. I would love to see the stories go longer with them enslaved. Downfall was by far my favorite comic and wish more were like it. It would be nice to see more masters involved and not as much fem dom stuff. Some pony girls or heroines turned into pets would be nice.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Less happy endings, more harsh slavery
kongcat wrote:
I really wish not every story ended with the heroine getting away. I would love to see the stories go longer with them enslaved. Downfall was by far my favorite comic and wish more were like it. It would be nice to see more masters involved and not as much fem dom stuff. Some pony girls or heroines turned into pets would be nice.

Hey I need my heroines for a new story.Can you tell me what I do when I start a new????I can´t create everytime a new :? Yeah with the fem dom this os a prob.But to all time when I create dom stuff,i get props with users.Maybe with woman :oops: But it´s not my pleasure to answer mails from this very angry people.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
HIPComix Artist

I'll see what I can do. I have a few stories I'm working on at the moment that are a tad more male dominant and lingering. No promises, but we'll see.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:02 am
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

I have suggested in the past for some alternate endings to explore these sorts of themes. But the authors do really need the characters again.

Of course if you wrote some alternate endings and posted it in the requests section you might get your wish.

P

leto17 wrote:
I second pelusa1ca on all counts.

Small time villian working my way up the ranks of Metrobay's crime organizations...

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Kill Off the superheroine
I'd love to kill off the superheroine. How would you like her to go, head sliced off, decapitated, electric chair, have her arms and legs pulled apart by robot machines...maybe chainsaw... all remotely controlled by a mad professor (male of course)
This all happens while she is cruelly cossetted in her ponygirl costume...
love it !!

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:08 am
Arch-Criminal

Post Re: Kill Off the superheroine
BadaBoom wrote:
I'd love to kill off the superheroine. How would you like her to go, head sliced off, decapitated, electric chair, have her arms and legs pulled apart by robot machines...maybe chainsaw... all remotely controlled by a mad professor (male of course)
This all happens while she is cruelly cossetted in her ponygirl costume...
love it !!

I sincerely hope you're joking...

I agree, to a point, that without any big "evil wins" endings, the dramatic tension can be lost. I'm working with a friend on something that might please both parties.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Hi Trish
Hi Honey
No, I'm serious.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:11 pm
Faithful Assistant

See, personally that's why I prefer HipComix to a certain other site with well drawn and exceptionally endowed ladies. Here the writers and artists have more affection for their creations; you don't see them treated cruelly just for the sake of being cruel. The act of removing (or attempting to remove) someone's free will is punishment enough, why heap physical or emotional abuse on top of it? And after a while it all becomes mundane so you keep trying to top yourself to the point where it just becomes ridiculous.

I admit that the pleasure of tormenting those who either cannot or will not resist eludes me. That's not to say that people who do find that gratifying are wrong, just that it's not what *I* prefer to read.

To each his or her own though.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 am
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

I guess as a woman I prefer the "happy" bits of pleasure and mindless sex slaves, as opposed to most other sites where the women are beaten up, raped over and over, tortured, and in extreme cases killed off. I know most guys put themselves in the roles of the male villains, but I put myself in the shoes of the women, and if they're having a sexy time, so am I.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

See, personally that's why I prefer HipComix to a certain other site with well drawn and exceptionally endowed ladies. Here the writers and artists have more affection for their creations; you don't see them treated cruelly just for the sake of being cruel. The act of removing (or attempting to remove) someone's free will is punishment enough, why heap physical or emotional abuse on top of it? And after a while it all becomes mundane so you keep trying to top yourself to the point where it just becomes ridiculous.

I admit that the pleasure of tormenting those who either cannot or will not resist eludes me. That's not to say that people who do find that gratifying are wrong, just that it's not what *I* prefer to read.

To each his or her own though.

Well said! While my motto when it comes to fantasies is also "to each his or her own", I would have to agree with MacroLass 100% in this case.

That's my two cents.

- Doc

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Hi Baby !!
Howdy Macrolass !
Great to see you again, girl ! I've done a members request especially for you dear and I've redesigned your suit just like you said I could. That's right ! Bye bye to those ugly bike shorts ! I know you are a little on the shy side so I hope you don't mind the new bold suit. Now you'll get to patrol the night streets of Michigan in a tiny one piece thong ! (Golly, phew, I love it !! ) Yes, that's right, you are being featured in your very own story right here at HIP.
You always had a special place in the hearts of us boys at HIP and I thought that somebody better do something about it. I've drawn you up as the gorgeous buxom real life superbabe that I know that you really are.
Macrolass honey, could you please enlighten on your superpowers ? I want your copyrighted alter ego as authentic as I can. I have been known to take liberties now and then. Anyways baby, check yourself out on the link below, and its free ! Remember sweet cheeks, I'm awaitin' on your input to advance the story.....

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main. ... emId=67379

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Faithful Assistant

Thanks Badaboom, that story was a hoot, gave me a real chuckle. :D

As the weather is starting to turn towards fall here, I'm shivering just THINKING about wearing it! BRRRR!!! :wink:

Basically her primary power is to magically add, remove, or alter the mass of her body. When she turns into her heroine form she becomes taller, heavier and a bit more statuesque (think along the lines Elle Macpherson turning into She Hulk, about 7' tall or so). This grants her a "minor" degree of superhuman strength, stamina, and resilence making her easily able to pick up a car and protecting her from small arms fire. From there she's sort of like a combination of Marvel's Vision (altering density from intangible to hardened steel) and Giant-Man (changing size ranging from 2" to 28'). She only has so much magical energy to augment herself so going towards the extremes of one ability lessens the other (for example, she can't be gigantic and ghostly at the same time). She tends to favor the more showy growth aspect of her power saving the more subtle applications as surprises for the unwary.

She has been known to manifest other powers during her career including flight (by harnessing ley line energy). During her time as a villainess (yes, she started out as a VERY bad girl named Megadeath), she was able to shapeshift as well though that seems to be gone now that she operates under her own free will.

Lookswise, MacroLass is a brunette who favors stylish cuts that would function well in a business environment. She's an attractive woman and dresses to take advantages of that but not usually to the point of being slutty or risque (dressing like a whore is okay if you're a whore but not if you're an executive type 8) ). That's not to say that the story you illustrated wouldn't be possible, especially if she were afflicted with some kind of 'bimbo ray' or some such.

Oh, and word to the wise? Her eyes are brown. :wink: :lol:

Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 am
Profile YIM
Faithful Assistant

Oh, and I forgot to say thank you! :oops: Sorry, that was rude of me.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:45 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Thanks for the info
Hi Macrolass
If it gets a little chilly in the suit I will enjoy looking at your goose bumps !
He he he he he
You've certainly given me a challenge with so many superpowers. I have the two main ones covered in my head, changing her size dramatically and also the ghostly effect. How does the flying thing work again, I'm not familiar with ley line energy. You've obviously got this this thing covered very thoroughly, do you have a rough story plot. I like the lifting cars thing and the bimbo ray.
Keep it coming Macrolass

Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 pm
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Thanks for the info
BadaBoom wrote:
You've certainly given me a challenge with so many superpowers. I have the two main ones covered in my head, changing her size dramatically and also the ghostly effect.

Admittedly it's more complex than the usual "brick" heroine characters one encounters but I think the visual possibilities more than make up for it. There's no real obvious visual for the rest of it except of course the physical manifestations ie objects bouncing off of her and being up in the air.

BadaBoom wrote:
How does the flying thing work again, I'm not familiar with ley line energy.

There are many theories about how magic works but one of them states that mystic energy tends to "flow" in lines between one magic hot spot and anothter. It's invisible to the human eye of course, since people don't believe in magic. What Frankie does is kind of "swim" through this magic like a normal person would in water. How fast she can go depends on a number of factors like whether she goes with or against the currents, how much magic there is in the area to begin with, and how big she is at the time. When she's at maximum size she only has enough to bouy herself up so she doesn't crush things as she steps on them; at her "normal" size she can keep pace with a car; at her tiniest she could do a couple hundred miles per hour.

In actuallity it doesn't matter much, she doesn't glow as she flies and all of those fiddly factors don't really affect things much. It's what we in role play gaming call a "special effect", a logical rationale for what she can do.

BadaBoom wrote:
You've obviously got this this thing covered very thoroughly, do you have a rough story plot. I like the lifting cars thing and the bimbo ray.

I've been pondering that. Perhaps a "Year One" type story of her time with the group in California that was more concentrated on beauty, money, and celebrity that being heroic. She didn't really fit into that ego-centric mindset so a few of her teammates conspire to do the "square peg into the round hole" bit by brainwashing and transforming her. Something a bit different than the usual "take over the world" sort of plot.

How does that sound?

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:14 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

That sounds pretty good. I thought that she was based in Michigan ?
I'll post as soon as I get a few pages up.

'She doesn't like California....it's cold and and so damp..
That's why the lady is a tramp.
She likes the cool breeze in her hair....Life without care....she's broke......that's oke. ' Frank Sinatra.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:05 pm
Faithful Assistant

That sounds pretty good. I thought that she was based in Michigan ?

She was living in Michigan till she got a better offer from Metrobay. :lol: :wink:

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Post Metrobay
Ok Macrolass
You've gone over to the over the other side, uh ? "I am, i said", Neil Diamond. You've become a west coast baby.
So, Metrobay is in California ? You're lookin' to warmer climes for the wearin' of the thong ?
I thought Doc led me to believe that Metrobay was a purely fictitious place, heaven forbid. However, the old Batman TV show was made in California yet Gotham city was originally supposed to be in New York. Now the Dark Knight is based in Chicago. Whichever city is free at the time of shooting.
Er, Macrolass, have you ever heard of Metroville, it's just out of Metrobay. You should visit there some day.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 pm
Faithful Assistant

<Q voice> "Do try to keep up, Badaboom." /tease

When I played her in a face to face RPG it amused the other players to have her born in a city near us. Now that I have another purpose for her, the details change.

I had thought Metrobay was on the east coast but seeing the sattelite picture on the wiki makes me rethink that. Obviously its harbor opens to the west which would indictate the city is on the left coast....

I've heard a bit about Metroville. Forgive me if I don't come rushing right over. :lol:

Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:22 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

You might not like it in Metroville, it's a bit on the sleazy side. Actually, all the more reason for you to check it out. They need a supercharged heroine like you to keep the streets safe and withhold justice in the good ol' American way. I know that I've been lagging behind because I've been updating over at HIPcomics sister site. I've been fixing up a few things over there that needed urgent attention. I'll try to get something up for Macrolass for the free Wednesday update. Hope you don't mind staying as a blonde until the end of the chapter.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:06 am