Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 am

Female cop dream 
Evil Genius

Post Female cop dream
Anyway I thought I would share my dream based on scenes
from sleepy clips and others about a female cop.
Here is the scenario:
A female cop in uniform (LAPD blue uni) is targeted part of a white slavery demand for her. An inside woman secretary at the station is paid to capture her. Without the knowledge of being targeted a hot brunette/blonde cop in uniform is watched by the secretary for every move she makes. She even spied on her in the shower of the female locker room scrimmaging through her bag next to her shower. She finds her schedule of shifts and decided when to pounce(thus after a long tiring shift). SHe manages to break in her car and waits till she gets in the car at the end of her shift.
As the soon to be victim steps in she smells a sweet scent. As the scent gets stronger she has her mouth and nose clamped by the cloth. She struggles and puts up a fight desperately trying to reach her gun in her holster. The inside sectretary taunts her that she has no chance and that she can't reach her weapon as her hand grasping the holster loses grip with her eyes fluttering and letting a sexy moan to drip off to dream land.

Send some feedback, if you like i will post the second scenario :twisted: :wink:

Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:58 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

You know... you're really gunning hard for some sexy police woman action.... give me some time and I might be able to accommodate you.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:11 am
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Post Re:
Akonkid wrote:
You know... you're really gunning hard for some sexy police woman action.... give me some time and I might be able to accommodate you.

So when do you plan continuing the FEMCOPS series.

Wed May 12, 2010 3:48 am
Profile YIM