Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 am

request for more violence and fighting sequences 
Petty Criminal

Post request for more violence and fighting sequences
Hi,

I love the site and have been a member for over a year now. I especially like Max & Timo's Justice Legion epic.

What I have is more of an overall suggestion to all member creators on the site. I like all bondage stuff and sexual innuendo, but what I would like to see a whole lot more of is fighting, violence, and some blood. An example of this is what is going on in the Justice Legion series, especially with the Benway/Kimberly battle.

Seeing more blood, beatings, and torture would definitely better build up the sex or S&M stuff. I love heroines that are sweaty, cut and bleeding.

Also, I like to see heroines die off. It makes the villainess seem that much more menacing and dark.

I'd like to know what your thoughts are on this.

Rizo

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Forum Moderator

I think what makes this site unique is that unlike some other similarly themed sites out there, HIPComix gives its readers plenty of fetish themes to choose from. Some might enjoy the catfight genre, some might like bondage, and some might appreciate mind control or something else. I think it's great that we can all discuss our common interests of heroines and peril while also enjoying the specialized themes that our talented artists have to offer.

- Doc

P.S.- Welcome to the forums, Rizoboy! Glad to have you aboard!

Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

Thanks for your comments, my series work here doen't get a lot of feedback. I like to think that the story is the thing that keeps people around. The current storyline, BATTLE ROYALE, fits snugly into the continuity of the 2,000 page series. My goal here is to create the longest running catfight around these parts. Part of the real challenge has been finding ways to move the narration around between the major characters, and use that space to fill in some of the gaps in the feature.

The Legion/Ms. Midnite story is going to end very shortly so the battle sequence will be wrapping up
in November/December.

After that ? We shall see.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hi guys thanks for the reply. I agree with you, doc, that the variety is what makes the site cool and interesting. I just like seeing my heroines in a lot of pain I guess. I like to see them get dirty. What I like about your stories, timo, other than the fact that they are detailed and complex, is that you are not afraid to get rid of heroines, to kill them off. I guess this makes the idea of their survival exciting. This desperation creates a sort of fetishism too. The fetishism of good falling to evil. It's final and complete. No looking back. That kind of domination is my personal favorite fetish. Hope you guys keep in this vein, love it!

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:02 am
Site Administrator

You'll find a lot of the artists and writers here are as tired of the half hearted projects continually cranked out by the studios.

Granted that some of the execs at Marvel and DC finally realize that their comics can benefit from a dose of reality. Adults buy and read comics and graphic novels as much, if not more than, as children do.

Our goal is to provide the adults with stories that are fresh and have significantly different results than the formula stories that DC and Marvel produce.

Glad you're enjoying our work! Stay tuned. We have plenty of new projects in mind. Tell your friends!

Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:48 am