Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

Re-Cycler 2 and Transformation 2 
Bully

Post Re-Cycler 2 and Transformation 2
Hello...I just found this site about a week ago...Is there any place to see old strips that have been taken off this site...For me and anyone else just starting out they would be new to us...Also is there a part 2 RE-CYCLER would be interested in seeing that...Also what are the chance of see the part 2 of TRANSFORMATION...THANKS Haoash :D

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:04 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Re-Cycler 2 and Transformation 2
haoash wrote:
Hello...I just found this site about a week ago...Is there any place to see old strips that have been taken off this site...For me and anyone else just starting out they would be new to us...Also is there a part 2 RE-CYCLER would be interested in seeing that...Also what are the chance of see the part 2 of TRANSFORMATION...THANKS Haoash :D

I'm sorry, but I don't recogize either of those titles. Can anyone else help out?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

They are both request titles. The Re-cycler was one done by Jpeger, but it has both parts 1 and 2 in the same album. There was a part two to Finister's request title called Transformation, but I did see it in his requests album.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

They are both request titles. The Re-cycler was one done by Jpeger, but it has both parts 1 and 2 in the same album. There was a part two to Finister's request title called Transformation, but I did see it in his requests album.

Excellent. Thanks for the info, dumbtime!

Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Transformation #2 is here:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... /album163/

I was thinking of beginning the requests again.... do you have one?

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:05 am
Henchman

Hello, Finister: I hope someone starts-up the requests section again. It was fun to see how you and jpeger ran with the ideas the memberss presented. I also like that most of the stories stood on their own, without the members having to wait a few weeks for a few installments to flesh-out the stories. It served as a "short-attention-span-theater," and was a nice contrast to some of the longer (and equally-excellent!) stories that might take weeks to play out. Whatever you decide on this, please know that your work is always appreciated.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:40 pm
HIPComix Artist

I've been considering doing requests again. I've been thinking maybe I'd stop doing the Whiplash magazine and do a request magazine instead... like 3 or 4 request stories on my monthly update day.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:20 am
Super Villain

Thanks for the feedback, green9465 !

I've been considering doing requests again. I've been thinking maybe I'd stop doing the Whiplash magazine and do a request magazine instead... like 3 or 4 request stories on my monthly update day.

If that's the choice, I vote foget the requests and stay with the Whiplash magazines!

Really!

I mean it!

-Mike

Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:41 am
Forum Moderator

Thanks for the feedback, green9465 !

What if you split the difference and run a request story in place of one of the Whiplash comics on a rotating basis each month? That way everyone's happy...

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks Mike and Doc for the feedback and suggestions.

I wish I was working part-time... I could do Whiplash and some requests as well - ha ha. Maybe at the end of this summer.

I'll think about it and see how we can do both.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 am
Faithful Assistant

I'm really enjoying the Whiplash magazine. It seems to have a little something for everybody; a space opera, a demanted evil genuis enslaving girls on his island lair, a plucky - but not too bright - co-ed in peril, and an oversexed send up of the classic secret identitied, champion of justice. All great stories with broad appeal.

Keep Whiplash!

Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:00 pm
Villain

Post member request
:twisted:
I have always been keen on the birth of a super evil femme. An idea I had was a millitary research team exploring a far off ruin in a lost Jungle where the second in command is a sort of mousey dirtyblondheaded research type (think Amanda Tapping for the archatype who is left to explore a far off chamber by her jerk of a commander.
She accidently trips a device and once traped in the machinery is transformed into the embodiment of the former evil queen leader of a lost tribe bent of planetary conquest. The transformation could incorperate some of her origional features if you like but would have more of the Dr. Robo and Finister touches but I am always a sucker for long deep red hair and long fingernails..
Do you see any promise in such a story?

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:56 am
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Pale skinned redhead with green eyes? Maybe some celtic demoness... or undersea villainess?

That works well with a story I had on the side.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 pm