Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am

Tight Request For Dose 
HIPComix Artist

Post Tight Request For Dose
Hi Dose
I really like your pirate theme. You've gone out on your own with that one its really good!
I'd like to make a request that I feel would add some excitement into your renders. I guess you know that women wore very tight corsets during this time period in history.
Some females took this to extremes with very tight lacing fetches. In fact the only way they could breathe was from the very top of their lungs witch resulted in the wonderful heaving bussom. Aristocratic women competed against each other in who could obtain the smallest waist. When a ball was coming up the ball gowns were purposely made too small. This meant that the girls were for--d to corset train to be able to wear the gowns. They wore their corsets even tighter at night for love making. With a really tight corset on, women were on the point of orgasms all the time and this is why they continually tried for a smaller waist for the wonderful feelings they could achieve. They slept in the corsets as well so as not to loose the fabulous shape of tiny waist and large heaving breasts for--d upwards and out by the corset.
Irish ladies used to corset train to the upmost ie: Scarlet O'hara.
Some ladies used to achieve 15 and 16 inch waists.
They have great corset stories at staylace.com.

I feel that with your expertise you would be able to get some great renders on this theme.
cheers

Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for your feedback and request. Tight corsets and narrow waists certainly do produce a stunning look. The erotic / fetish aspect of the garments haven't been a big deal in the Swashbuckling Bound series. I agree that something should be done about this!

I've completed work on the final chapter of A Pirate's Tale (to be posted in my first June update). How about a couple of narrow-waisted images for my archive gallery?

Are there any particular scenes you would like to see? A favourite damsel or villainess you would enjoy seeing in tight laces? Feel free to leave suggestions over the weekend and I'll put something together next week.

Thanks again,
Dose.

Fri May 25, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Tight Lacing Scene
Hi Dose
She's getting ready for her date with the pirate prince. She could be swinging up on her lacing bar while two blind folded man servants are brought in to pull on her laces because she has to look ravishing tonight as she has been told that the prince has a liking for damsels with tiny waists!
This procedure could take all day until they have got her waist down to the required size. She is gasping for breathe and faints many times but she insists that the laces must not be relaxed at any cost. When she is finally ready she just looks breathtaking. It is most unladylike to show any kind of discomfort at all, so she smiles and fans herself as she walks around meeting the guests. Prince charming sees her and is knocked out by her tiny waist, the smallest of any girl there. They dance and then he asks for her hand in marriage. She thinks this is good because at last she will be able to get away from the rigorous torture. What she doesn't realize is that the prince wants her to reduce further still and so she is put through even more strenuous tight lacing procedures. Eventually the prince brings in the horse to pull the laces.....

Fri May 25, 2007 11:01 pm
HIPComix Artist

I like your story outline. It could make a nice little chapter for a future issue of Swashbuckling Bound. Definitely room for some pleasing images with a humourous twist.

In the meantime, I've put together a couple of pictures which touch on the themes you mention. I've placed them in the Swashbuckling Artwork section of my free archives.

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery/SBScenes

Hope you enjoy,
Dose.

Sat May 26, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Faithful Assistant

Terrific work! I've always been a fan of the corset torture theme (thanks for bringing it up BB) and the renders are very well done (thanks Dose).

I especially enjoyed the "One More Inch" render. The expression on the lady's face is perfect and the reflection in the mirror gives the viewer a bonus POV.

More, more, more...please.

Thanks!

Sun May 27, 2007 9:35 am
HIPComix Artist

Yeah! Bravo! That's a great image of her making sure that corset is REAL tight :)

Sun May 27, 2007 11:42 pm
HIPComix Artist

Mon May 28, 2007 5:00 am
Profile WWW