Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 am

Blunder Woman - The Govenmnet guinea pig. 
Super Villain

Post Blunder Woman - The Govenmnet guinea pig.
I read a story online about 10 years ago that I've always wanted to see turned in a toon. It was actually, if I recall correctly, about Wonder Woman, but I think Blunder Woman could fit it nicely. This isn't the story, but the idea from the story, tweeked by me over the years. I don't really claim the idea as my on, only the tweekness of it.

The story starts off at a high tech laboratory inside a large Dept of Defense building. Alarms and loud sirens are going off everywhere inside. Blunder Woman enters the build after responding to the alarms and notices that it's completely empty. As she gets to the Laboratory she hears muffled sounds of someone struggling inside a tall locker at the back side of the lab. She races over and rips the door off in one quick motion. Instantly, the alarms go off and she's enveloped in a blue mist. "Oh no!! Blue Control," she thinks to herself as she realizes she can't move. (Blue Control, a experimental crowd control paralytic drug in gas form. The government has been working on it and developing for riot control in foreign lands.)

"I can't move," she realizes, as a swirling sparkles of lights within the locker captures her gaze. Inside the locker, directly at eye level is a medium size sphere, similar to a disco ball. It is now reflecting many of the sparkles of light directly at her face. Because of her paralytic state, she can't look away as they continually shift color and shape.

At the same time, two small speakers lower from the ceiling and suspend themselves along side her head, each one facing each of her ears, one on the left and one on the right. They began to emit a near sub-human pitched sound directly at her. Instantly she begins to hear words as though someone was whispering to her, not as if someone was there but as though they were coming from inside her own head.

Unable to tear her gaze away from the sphere and tune out the words in her head, Blunder Woman feels herself falling deeper and deeper into a trance.

A voice, seemingly speaking into a recorder, booms aloud into the quiet laboratory, "Very effective, the gas immobilizes the victim, giving the strobe time to capture her attention. Thus, the subject is rendered unable to escape as a series of subliminal messages are transmitted directly into her subconscious. Our guinea pig has been captured."

In her waning moments of self-realization, Blunder Woman realizes how foolish she was for rushing in and not being careful. Suddenly her raven hair is pulled aside and she feels a bee sting like pain as an injector needle is pressed to her neck.

"This particular blend of hypnotic and psycho-tropic sedatives will render our test subject even more susceptible to the messages encoded into the sound emissions," the voice continued.

A warm sensation over takes her as she senses her will begin to melt away as the lights dance before her and a pair of strong hands began massage her neck and shoulders, relaxing her even more deeply into the trance she can not escape.

"You must serve me, Blunder Woman. You will feel privileged to do so to my every command" the unseen voice continued. "It is such an honor to be working with you since you have been chosen to be a test subject for the Dept. of Defense." Unable now to fight agents bent on destroying her will, the heroine begins to comply with the voice.

The same hands, unseen to Blunder Woman, strip away her outfit, leaving her naked as the hypnotic lightshow continues to flash and more messages of her full compliance and obediance penetrate deeper into her subconcious. The hands soon leave her shoulders and travel down her back and around her sides underneath her armpits. Finally reaching around her and cupping her large, firm breasts. Slowly she feels herself become more aroused and her body begins to tingle

After a few minutes, Blunder Woman feels something tightening around her neck. She feels her will completely slip away as she is oblivious to the fact that her on golden lasso is being used on her. No thoughts of who she was, is or will be can be found in her head, only that of compliance and complete obedience.

"Excellent," the voice continued. "Now if what we've understood about the abilities of the materials in this rope are true, it should provide the finishing touch to our little training session tonight." With that he speaks the words that virtually seal the fate of Blunder Woman future.

"You are a slave, Blunder Woman. You will obey every command given to you by me and the other research members of this laboratory. Your first and only loyalty will be to me and then to them. Now, follow me to the other side of the lab."

With that, she realizes her paralysis has worn off as her will does not resist against the command. She turns and follows obediantly behind the dark figure still holding the other end of her lasso.

"Very good, slave, you have done well so far in your conditioning." he remarks. "I will grant you one request. What would you like as your reward?"

Still in a trance, with a slight smile and in a somewhat monotone voice, she says, "Master, It would please me to be allowed to suck your penis."

"Another benefit of the hypnotic lightshow and subliminal messages, " the voice said as if still being recorded. "happens as the subjects conditioning continues. The test subject will find herself wanting to please her master to the best of her abilities. Following commands pleases her master and as a reward to her, she'll want to pleasure her master. The program cycles her mind into thinking that giving pleasure pleases her." "This a must in order to maintain compliance during the more vigorous examinations and testings that will be conducted in a few weeks."

"I am well pleased, slave, you've earned a reward," the voice continues.
"You may now suck my cock."

Calculating and with the slightest of ease, she unzips his pants, pulls out his cock and fondles it in extreme anticipation. Stretching her lips wide around his cock, with the suction of a small scale vacuum cleaner, she draws her cheeks in tight as she sucks the organ with vigor. At first ,she struggled to take it's length inside her mouth. With in a few strokes she find her rhythm and brings the scientist to near ecstasy. Finally, as she is lost in her own moment of ecstasy, he climaxes, spraying his thick beads of cum directly into her mouth, thus causing her to have her own orgasm as well.

"Excellent, Blunder Slut," the scientist chuckled. "I can see many benefits in our new working relationship. You will not know why, but you will return to this laboratory at 12 midnight every Friday night for further test sessions or unless I summon you here at a different time. Summoning you here will not be a problem since we know your secret identity as Dru Prince, an intern at the federal investigation agency. And, of course, you will have no recollection of me or our sessions unless I summon you or it is time for you to return here. You are a slave to us at all times even when you are not here. Even when you are conscious you will subconsciuosly obey our commands. If by chance we meet on the street and give you a command, you will not recognize us consciously as some one you've meet before, but subconsciously you will receive the command of your master. You will think of them as your own thoughts. When we need to, for further conditioning, we will use the trigger word "sleep time" to put you back into the state of mind you are presently in. The Dept of Defense will uncover your secrets and understand what gives you your super human features and use them to turn out better soliders to defend this great nation. You are now and forever more, property of government. Do you understand those order, slave? Do you understand what you now are? Is that understood?"

The naked heroine stands up on her feet and nods. Still drooling cum from her mouth, a long string of cum drops from her lip and it stretches down across her left breast.

"I didn't hear you, slave. Did you answer me?"

In complete, utter compliance, Blunder Woman proudly answers, "Yes, Master!" "I am a slave and I am the property of the government!" "I understand!"

"Excellent," says the voice. "Now, slave clean up your mess and get dressed. You will return to the place that you were when you first heard the alarm and continue on you regular schedule as if you never heard the alarm at all and were never here. We will see you again this Friday. Don't make any plans for the weekend."

Blunder Woman proudly answers again , "Yes, Master!" "Get dressed....Remember nothing....Return here Friday....No plans for the weekend." "I must obey."

With that, she cleans up, puts on her clothes and wisks away into the night.

That's my own little spin of the story, it has stuck with me ever since i first read it over 10 years ago. I can't remember how and where I found it online and can't find it now, as i have searched for it many times. I'm just curious if it is possible to turn it into a toon. I've seen some variations here and there in other people's works and ideas, but never the complete idea

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

I thought I'd come back edit the one I gave to a better version. It seemed a little rough for what I actually thought it should be. Plus it had some grammer issues. This is a better edited version. I think it reads better and has more the intent of what I have envisioned all these years.

At a high tech laboratory inside a large Dept of Defense building, alarms and loud sirens are going off everywhere. As she arrives at the building, Blunder Woman hears them and hastily rushes inside to see what is going on. She is there to meet with some high Dept. of Defense officials about a top secret government experiment that her expertise could be used on to help further the research. Inside the building, she notices that it's completely empty. Running down the halls of the building she reaches the laboratory where she was to meet with the officials. As she enters, she hears muffled sounds of someone struggling inside a tall locker at the back side of the lab. Racing over to the locker, she rips the door off in one quick motion. Instantly, the alarms go off and she's enveloped in a blue mist. "Oh no!! Blue Control," she thinks to herself as she feels her self go numb and her body stop responding to movement. (Blue Control, a experimental crowd control highly paralytic drug in gas form. The government has been working on it and developing for riot control in foreign lands.)

“I can't move,” she realizes, as she stands statuesque in one place in front of the open locker. Swirling sparkles of lights, within the locker, began to captures her attention. Directly at her eye level is a medium size sphere, similar to that of a disco ball. It is now reflecting many of the sparkles of light directly at her face. Because of her paralytic state, she can't look away as they continually shifting color and shape.

At the same time, two small speakers lower from the ceiling and suspend themselves along side her head, each one facing each of her ears, one on the left and one on the right. They began to emit a near sub-human pitched sound directly at her. Instantly she begins to hear words as though someone was whispering to her, not as if someone was there beside her, but as though they were coming from inside her own head.

Unable to tear her gaze away from the sphere and tune out the bombardment of suggestions in her head, Blunder Woman finds it harder and harder to think clearly as she feels herself falling into a trance-like state.

A voice, seemingly speaking into a recorder, booms aloud into the now quiet laboratory, “This first encounter with the test subject, Blunder Woman, was executed with simplicity, easy and extreme effectiveness. The gas immobilized the victim, giving the strobe time to capture her attention. Thus, the subject is rendered unable to escape as a series of acoustic subliminal messages are transmitted directly into her subconscious. Our guinea pig has been captured.”

In her waning moments of self-realization, Blunder Woman realizes how foolish she was for rushing in and not being careful. Somewhat disgusted at the events, she can’t believe how easily she was lead to the trap and how hastily she fell for it. Suddenly her raven hair is pulled aside, snapping her out of that thought and she feels a bee sting like pain as an injector needle is pressed to her neck.

“This particular blend of hypnotic and psycho-tropic sedatives will render our test subject even more susceptible to the messages encoded into the sound emissions. She should be in complete compliance very soon.” the voice continued.

A warm sensation over takes her senses as she feels her will begin to melt away. The lights constantly dance before her glazed over eyes. A pair of strong hands begins massage her neck and shoulders, relaxing her even more deeply into the trance she can not escape. The last bit of Blunder Woman’s legendary fiery will struggles to still exist inside her psyche.

“You must serve me, Blunder Woman. You will feel privileged to do so to my every command,” the unseen voice continued. “You should feel highly honored to be chosen as a test subject for the Dept. of Defense because of your splendid physique and super-human capabilities.” The words from the voice and the words absorbed in her thoughts created by the subliminal messages begin to take a heavy toll. Unable now to fight these agents bent on destroying her will, the heroine begins to comply with the voice.

The same hands, unseen to Blunder Woman, strip away her outfit, leaving her naked as the hypnotic lightshow continues to flash and more messages of her full compliance and obedience penetrate deeper into her subconscious. The hands soon leave her shoulders and travel down her back and around her sides underneath her armpits. Finally reaching around her and cupping her large, firm breasts. Slowly she feels herself become more aroused and her body begins to tingle.

After a few minutes, Blunder Woman feels something tightening around her neck. At that moment the last of her will completely slips away, leaving her with no resistance to the will of the voice. She is now completely oblivious to the fact that her own golden lasso is being used on her. No thoughts of who she was, is or will be can be found in her head, only that of compliance and complete obedience.

“Excellent,” the voice continued. "Now if our research about the abilities of the materials in this rope proves true, it should provide the finishing touch to our first training session tonight." With that he speaks the words that virtually seal the fate of Blunder Woman’s future.

“You are a slave, Blunder Woman. You will obey every command given to you by me and the other research members of this laboratory. Your first and only loyalty will be to me and then to them. Now, follow me to the other side of the lab.”

Upon hearing the command, she realizes she can now move again as her paralysis has worn off. No longer having any resistance against the voice’s command, she turns and follows obediently behind the dark figure still holding the other end of her lasso.

“Very good, slave,” The voice remarks, “you have done well so far in out first session. I will reward you with a request. Anything you would like at this moment shall be granted. What would you like as your reward?”

Still in a trance, with a slight smile and in a somewhat monotone voice, she says, “Master, It would please me to be allowed to suck your penis.”

“As planned, the greatest benefit of the hypnotic lightshow and the subliminal messages are now achieved.” The voice continues saying as if still being recorded, “The test subject will find herself wanting to please her master to the best of her abilities. Following commands pleases her master and as a reward to her, she'll want to pleasure her master. The program cycles her mind into thinking that giving pleasure pleases her. It continually increases as the subject’s conditioning continues. This is a must in order to maintain absolute compliance during the more rigorous examinations and testing that will be conducted in a few weeks.”

“We are extremely pleased with this progress. Slave, you've earned a reward,” the voice continues, directing his statement towards Blunder woman. “You may now suck my cock.”

Calculating and with the slightest of ease, she slithers up to him and unzips his pants. Kneeling down before him, she pulls out his cock and fondles it in extreme anticipation. Pressing her lips around his cock and with the suction of a small scale vacuum cleaner, she draws her cheeks in as she pleasures his organ with vigor. At first, she struggles with the awkwardness of it, then instantly it becomes like second nature to her. With in a few strokes she finds her rhythm and brings the scientist to near ecstasy. Finally, as she is lost in her own moment of ecstasy, he climaxes, spraying his thick beads of cum directly into her mouth. His pleasure causes her to have her own orgasm as well.

“Outstanding, Blunder Slut,” the voice chuckled. “I can see many benefits in our new working relationship. Now back to the business at hand. You will not know why, but you will return to this laboratory at 12 midnight every Friday night for further test sessions or unless I summon you here at a different time. Summoning you here will not be a problem since we know your secret identity as Dru Prince, an intern at the federal investigation agency and are easily able to keep in constant contact with you. Of course, you will have no recollection of me or our sessions unless I summon you or it is time for you to return here. You are a slave to us at all times even when you are not here. Even when you are conscious you will subconsciously obey our commands. If by chance we meet on the street and give you a command, you will not recognize us consciously as some one you've meet before, but subconsciously you will receive the command of your master. You will think of it as your own thought and comply and obey. When we need to, for further conditioning, we will use the trigger word "sleep time" to put you back into the trance-like state of mind you are presently in.”

With much confidence, the voice continues, “The Dept of Defense will uncover your secrets and understand what gives you your super human features in order use them to further the development of better soldiers to defend this great nation. You are now, and forever, the property of the government. Do you understand those order, slave? Do you understand what you now are? Is that understood?”

Blunder Woman rises to her feet and nods her head in agreement. Still drooling cum from her mouth, a long string of it drops from her lip and stretches down across her left breast.

“I didn't hear you, slave. Did you answer me?”

In complete, utter compliance, Blunder Woman proudly answers, “Yes, Master! I am a slave and I am the property of the government! I understand!”

“Excellent,” says the voice. “Now, slave, clean up your mess and get dressed. You will return to the place that you were when you first heard the alarm and continue on your regular schedule. You will not remember the request for a meeting, the alarms, this laboratory, me nor my voice. As far as your conscious mind is concerned, you were never here and were never suppose to be here. We will see you again this Friday for the next session. Don't make any plans for the weekend.” Saying that, he throws a wash cloth, her clothes and a breathe mint on the table beside her. (The mint is to cover any hint of the previous active she was just involved in.)

Blunder Woman proudly answers again, “Yes, Master! Get dressed....Remember nothing....Return here Friday....No plans for the weekend. I must obey!”

Instantly, she cleans up, eats the mint, puts on her clothes and whisks away into the night.

15 minutes later, at the clock tower at the front of the Dept. of Defense compound:

“Hmmm...” Blunder Woman ponders, “It seems like just a few seconds ago I looked at that clock and it said 7:30, now it says 8:45. Did I lose time somewhere?” She answers herself, “Nah, I must have just misread it. I need to go find some criminal activity. Justice needs to be served somewhere. And after that, I’ll go home and clear my calendar of any plans I had for this weekend.”

Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

That looks like a fine idea, dumbtime. I'm sure someone will be in touch in the future if they have any questions about your story. Thanks for the request!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Henchman

I assume you are going to continue the story. :))

Tom

Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:45 pm
Super Villain

I plan to some day, tmon. I've refined this one a few times since I lasted posted it. I left the situation open-ended to do a few chapters later. But, I really want to see this part in a top quality toon like these guys make, if it's possible for them to do. It would be a long time fantasy come true, if they could. Doc Robo's comment gives me some hope for that anyways. :)

Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Super Villain

Got bored yesterday so I worked some more on the story. Just trying to work through some drafts and I started think about how to break this up. So I decide to air it out here in the thread. I tried to break it up into pages the best I knew how. It seems to shorten the amout of pages if I used narrative inserts to explain the story. This is how I broke it up:

Page 1
- Scene:
Opens with Blunder Woman looking up at the large clock tower on the campus of a large government compound.
- Dialogue:
“7:30, right on time,” Blunder Woman says aloud as she looks at the clock tower. “I’m just in time for the meeting.”
- Narrative:
Blunder Woman has arrived at the Department of Defense’s main compound where she is to meet with some high dept. officials about a top secret government experiment that her expertise could be useful in helping them further their research.

Page 2
- Scene:
A view of Blunder Woman running down an empty hallway inside a government building with animated siren sounds blazing all around.
- Narrative:
Inside a large Dept. of Defense building, alarms and loud sirens are going off everywhere. As she arrives in from of the large building, Blunder Woman hears the alarms and hastily rushes into the building to see what is going on. Inside, she notices that it’s completely empty.

Page 3
- Scene:
She has entered the door of Laboratory and is beginning to moving towards muffled sounds of someone from inside a tall locker in the back of the lab.
- Narrative: Running down the hallways, she reaches the laboratory where she is supposed to meet with the officials. Hearing muffled sounds of someone struggling inside a tall locker at the back of the lab, she racing over to it and grabs the locker door.
- Dialogue:
“Hello? Is everyone in here ok?” she asks aloud as she starts to move towards the locker.

Page 4
- Scene:
The view looks at the locker from behind the left side of Blunder Woman. It captures her just after she ripped the door off with her right hand, door still in hand. A blue mist has shot out and enveloped her from many angles around the locker. The animated siren sounds tail off to show the sirens shutting off as the mist is ejected. The only thing in the locker is a disco ball-like sphere.
- Narrative:
She rips the door off in one quick motion. Instantly, the alarms go off and she's enveloped in a blue mist. She feels her self go numb and her body stop responding to movement.
- Dialogue:
“What?!?!” she says as she realizes no one is in the locker and the mist is being sprayed at her. Simultaneously she thinks, "Oh no!! This must be Blue Control!!"
- Informative:
(Blue Control: an experimental crowd control gas that contains a quick-acting highly paralytic drug. The government has been working on it and developing for riot control in foreign lands. It causes the victim to almost instantly lose mobility but remain erect instead of collapsing like a rag doll. This make for easier removal of the paralyzed bodies.)

Page 5
- Scene:
View from behind Blunder Woman, looking over her right shoulder at the open locker. She is stand straight and erect like a statue and staring at the glowing disco ball inside the locker. The locker door is now on the floor beside where she dropped it.
- Dialogue:
“I can't move,” Blunder Woman realizes. She thinks to herself, “What are these lights and why can’t I stop looking at them?”
- Narrative:
The lab is now completely quiet in the laboratory. Standing statuesque in one place in front of the open locker, she notices something unusual coming from it. Swirling sparkles of lights, from inside it, began to captures her attention. Reflecting many of the sparkles directly at her face is a medium size disco ball-like sphere. Because of her paralytic state, she stares helplessly at them as they continually shifting color and shape.

Page 6
- Scene:
The frontal view looks from inside the locker at Blunder Woman, from the shoulders up. Two audile speakers are now on each side of her head suspended from the ceiling. Animated noise is shown coming from both directly towards her ears. Multi-colored reflections of light cover her face, especially around the eyes.
- Dialogue:
Thought cloud from Blunder Woman, with a different font to represent the subliminal, saying, “You must comply…”
- Narrative:
Simultaneously and unseen to Blunder Woman, two small speakers lower from the ceiling and suspend themselves along side the left and right side of her head. They began to emit a near sub-human pitched sound directly at her. At first she hears something that sounds like birds chirping. Then, after a few seconds, she begins to hear words as though someone were whispering to her, not as if someone were there beside her, but as though they were coming from inside her own head. The words seem to be telling her to relax, be calm and to pay attention the pretty lights dance around.

Page 7
- Scene:
Close up on her face. She has a captivated and confused look. She is almost in a trance-like state. The same sparkles of light are still on her face.
- Dialogue:
Thought cloud from Blunder Woman, with a different font, saying, “You must comply, you must obey, you can not resist…”
- Narrative:
Captivated by the all that is going on around her, she is unable to tear her gaze away from the sphere and tune out the bombardment of suggestions in her head, Blunder Woman finds it harder and harder to think clearly as she feels herself falling into a trance-like state. The same pattern of words along with other words she can’t quite make out begin to repeat over and over inside her thoughts.

Page 8
- Scene:
The view looks from behind Blunder Woman’s left side at locker and is seen from further back in the lab from about half way across the room.
- Dialogue:
A voice, seemingly speaking into a recorder, booms aloud across the now quiet laboratory, “This first encounter with the test subject, Blunder Woman, has gone almost as perfectly as we planned it. With near perfect timing, it was executed with simplicity, easy and extreme effectiveness. The set up got the subject to stand in the right spot. As the locker door was opened, specially placed canisters of the agent, Blue Control, emitted gas at the right time and place to immobilize the victim, giving the strobe time to capture her attention. Thus, the subject is rendered unable to escape as a series of acoustic subliminal messages are transmitted directly into her subconscious. Our guinea pig has been captured!”

Page 9
- Scene:
With the speakers and light show still going, the view looks at Blunder from the left side of the locker facing her, a dark figure’s left hand from behind her has pulled her hair back exposing the right side of her neck. The right hand is holding a needle injector up to that exposed area of her neck.
- Narrative:
In her now waning moments of self-realization, Blunder Woman seethes at how foolish she was for rushing in and not being careful. Somewhat disgusted at the events, she can’t believe how easily she was lead to the trap and how hastily she fell for it. She begins to try to fight and resist the overwhelming desire to comply with the words in her head and tries to think of a way out of her predicament. Snapping her out of that thought, her raven hair is pulled aside and she feels something like a bee sting as an injector needle is pressed to her neck.
- Dialogue:
Thought cloud from Blunder says,”I can’t believe I fell for this trap. I’ve got to fight this and find a way out of here. Must concentra…. Ouch! What was that?!?” The subliminal commands now are only coming out of the speakers, instead of her head. This represent the brief moment that she has pushed them out of her head. Right Speaker: “You must comply.” Left Speaker: “You must obey.”

Page 10
- Scene: Same view as page 9, except no hands or needle.
-Dialogue:
The voice speaks directly to Blunder Woman, “There now, that should squelch your resistance and speed up the process.” He continues in a more matter of fact tone, “This particular blend of hypnotic and psycho-tropic sedatives was specially designed to relax the subject, destroying most of her resistance and to render our test subject even more susceptible to the messages encoded into the sound emissions. She should be feeling the effects instantly and should be in complete compliance very soon.” the voice continued.

Page 11
- Scene:
The view is from in front of Blunder, looking at her right side, and showing only her shoulders up. Hands have reached out and are massaging her shoulders. The same speakers and the same light show on her face are still going on. Her mouth is semi open with a little drool trickling down to her chin.
- Narrative:
A warm sensation over takes her senses. She begins to feel her will melt away. The lights continue to constantly dance before her glazing over eyes. A pair of strong hands begins massage her neck and shoulders, relaxing her even more deeply into the trance she can not escape. The words inside her head seem to be growing more forceful, repeating over and over, A small speckle of drool dribbles out of her semi-open mouth down to her chin as the last bit of Blunder Woman’s legendary fiery will struggles to still exist inside her psyche.
- Dialogue:
In her response to the drug effect, “Feel so strange….so good….so relaxed….so hard to think….so hard to resist,” she says to herself. In her response to the massage, “Uhhh…that feels so good…so relaxing.” Subliminal thought clouds with different font are back, saying “You must comply! You must obey!”

Page 12
- Scene:
It’s the same scene as page 10, but from the right side of locker facing Blunder.
- Dialogue:
“You must serve me, Blunder Woman. You will feel privileged to do so to my every command,” the unseen voice tells her. “You should feel highly honored to be chosen as a test subject for the Dept. of Defense because of your splendid physique and super-human capabilities.” A weak struggling thought still lingers in Blunder’s head, “Highly…ho…nored…..No…m..ust…re…sist… c..an’t…give…in.”
- Narrative:
The words from the voice and the words absorbing into her thoughts created by the subliminal messages begin to take a heavy toll. Unable now to fight these agents bent on destroying her will, the heroine begins to feel herself comply with the voice. She is now barely able to think at all, nonetheless, fight the onslaught of relaxation and compliance.

Page 13
- Scene:
Looking from inside the locker at a naked Blunder Woman, only thing she has on are her boots and tiara, the dark figure’s arms have reached from under her armpits and around her chest and are vigorously, passionately massaging her large breasts. It still has the same light show and speaker’s effects. Blunder has a more relaxed look on her face.
-Dialogue:
Blunder thinks weakly to herself, “Feel so aroused, can’t fight it.”
- Narrative:
The same hands, unseen to Blunder Woman, strip away her outfit, leaving her naked as the hypnotic lightshow continues to flash and more messages of her full compliance and obedience penetrate deeper into her subconscious. The hands soon leave her shoulders and travel down her back and around her sides underneath her armpits. From there, they reach around her and cup her large, firm breasts. As she stands there helpless, having her massive breasts passionately massaged, she slowly feels herself become more aroused and her body begins to tingle.

Page 14
- Scene:
Frontal right side view of a naked Blunder Woman with her Magic Lasso tied around her neck, light show and speakers still there.
-Dialogue:
Blunders thoughts show, “….” It is to resemble that she has no thoughts at all in her head.
- Narrative:
After a few minutes of the massage, Blunder Woman is so aroused that she no longer thinks of resisting. Suddenly the hands stop and she feels something tightening around her neck. At that moment the last of her will completely slips away, leaving her with no resistance to the will of the voice. Completely oblivious to the fact that her own golden lasso is being used on her, she has no thoughts of who she was, is or will be. They can be no longer found in her head, only that of compliance and complete obedience.

Page 15
- Scene:
Same view as page 12, except Blunder is still naked and still has the lasso around her neck.
-Dialogue:
“Excellent,” the voice continued. "Now if our research about the abilities of the materials in this rope proves true, it should provide the finishing touch to our first training session tonight."

Page 16
- Scene:
Same as Page 10, except Blunder is still naked and still has lasso, the light show and speakers are still present as well. Blunder has a hint of a dumbfounded gasp look as the command changes her mind to conform to what she now is.
-Narrative:
With that he speaks the words that virtually seal the fate of Blunder Woman’s future.
- Dialogue:
“You are now, a slave, Blunder Woman. You will obey and comply with every command given to you by me and the other research members of this laboratory. Your first and only loyalty will be to me and then to them. You only goal in life now is to serve your masters to the best of your capabilities.” He proceeds to barks out her first command, “Slave, follow me to the other side of the lab.”

Page 17
-Scene:
At the other end of the Laboratory beside a large lab table, away from the locker, the view looks over the dark figure’s right shoulder at the naked Blunder Slave. She still has a much glazed-over look, but now with a bit of anticipation. The table is on her right side and his left side. The lasso is on the table.
- Narrative:
Upon hearing the command, she realizes she can now move again as her paralysis has worn off. No longer having any resistance against the voice’s command, she turns and follows obediently behind the dark figure still holding the other end of her lasso.
- Dialogue:
“Very good, slave,” The voice remarks, “you have done well so far in our first session. I will reward you with a request. Anything you would like at this moment shall be granted. What would you like as your reward?” Still in a trance, with a slight smile and in a somewhat monotone voice, she says, “Master, It would please me to be allowed to suck your penis.”

Page 18
- Scene:
The reverse of page 17, Looking over Blunders’ right shoulder at the dark figure. He now resembles a physical fit man in a lab coat. His face is still hidden by shadows.
-Dialogue:
“As planned, the greatest benefit of the hypnotic lightshow and the subliminal messages is now achieved.” The voice continues saying as if still being recorded, “The test subject will find herself wanting to please her master to the best of her abilities. When following commands pleases her master, she will begin to anticipate a reward for her obedience. As of now, because of the subliminal programming, she'll want to pleasure her master as a reward. The program cycles her mind into thinking that giving pleasure to her master pleases her. It continually increases as the subject’s conditioning continues. This is a must in order to maintain absolute compliance during the more rigorous examinations and testing that will be conducted in a few weeks.” “We are extremely pleased with this progress. Slave, you've earned a reward,” the voice continues, directing his statement towards Blunder woman. “You may now suck my cock.”

Page 19
- Scene:
Close up view from Blunder’s left side of her sucking the dark figure’s cock.
- Narrative:
Calculating and with the slightest of ease, she slithers up to him and unzips his pants. Kneeling down before him, she pulls out his now rock hard cock and fondles it in extreme anticipation. Pressing her lips around it and with the suction of a small scale vacuum cleaner, she draws her cheeks in as she pleasures his organ with vigor. At first, she struggles with the awkwardness of it, then instantly it becomes like second nature to her.

Page 20
- Scene:
Close up view from Blunder’s left side with the dark figure unloading in Blunder’s mouth.
-Dialogue:
Blunder is begin to make” Hmphs” sounds while sucking the load out of the dark figure’s cock as she begins to have an orgasm.
-Narrative:
With in a few strokes she finds her rhythm and brings the dark figure to near ecstasy. Finally, as she is getting lost in her own moment of ecstasy, he climaxes, spraying his thick beads of cum directly into her mouth. His pleasure causes her to have her own orgasm as well.

Page 21
- Scene:
Looking at the 2 of them and the table from the side view, Blunder is still kneeling down on the floor about 2 feet away from the figure, still in the trance. The view only shows the figure from the shoulders down, His now limp cock and balls dangling out of his unzipped pants. Blunder has a ring of cum around her mouth.
- Dialogue:
“Outstanding, Blunder Slut,” the voice chuckled. “I can see many benefits in our new working relationship. Now back to the business at hand. You will not know why, but you will return to this laboratory at 12 midnight every Friday night for further test sessions or unless I summon you here at a different time. Summoning you here will not be a problem since we know your secret identity as Dru Prince, an intern at the federal investigation agency. We are easily able to keep in constant contact with you. Of course, you will have no recollection of me or our sessions unless I summon you or it is time for you to return here. You are a slave to us at all times even when you are not here.”

Page 22
- Scene:
Same as page 21, except the view is now more behind the kneeling Blunder looking more at the dark figure. He is standing there with the same lab coat, same posture with his limp dick hanging out and his face still hidden by shadows.
- Dialogue:
“Even when you are conscious, you will subconsciously obey our commands. If by chance we meet you on the street and give you a command, you will not recognize us consciously as some one you've meet before, but subconsciously you will receive the command of your master. You will think of it as your own thought and comply and obey. When we need to, for further conditioning, we will use the trigger word "sleep time" to put you back into the deep trance your state of mind is presently in.”

Page 23
- Scene:
Same as page 22, except reversed. It’s looking from behind the figure’s right side towards Blunder. She is still kneeling and still has the trance look.
-Dialogue:
With much confidence, the voice continues, “The Dept of Defense will uncover your secrets and understand what gives you your super human features in order use them to further the development of better soldiers to defend this great nation. You are now, and forever, the property of the government. Do you understand those order, slave? Do you understand what you now are? Is that understood?”

Page 24
- Scene:
Same angle as page 23, closer view on a now standing Blunder that is nodding her head in agreement. A string of semen droops down from her mouth to her left breast.
- Narrative:
Blunder Woman rises to her feet and nods her head in agreement. Still drooling cum from her mouth, a long string of it drops from her lip and stretches down across her left breast.
- Dialogue:
The Dark figure says to Blunder, “I didn't hear you, slave. Did you answer me?”

Page 25
- Scene:
Looking direct at Blunder from the front, she is still naked, in a trance, with the cum strand still there.
- Dialogue:
In complete, utter compliance, Blunder Woman proudly answers, “Yes, Master! I am a slave and I am the property of the government! I understand!”

Page 26
- Scene:
It’s the same scene as page 24, except now there are a wash cloth and Blunder’s clothes on the table. View is from behind the Figure’s right side looking towards Blunder, now standing and still naked.
- Narrative:
The figure throws a wash cloth, her clothes and a breathe mint on the table beside her.
-Dialogue:
“Excellent,” says the voice. “Now, slave, clean up your mess and get dressed. You will return to the place that you were when you first heard the alarm and continue on your regular schedule. You will not remember the request for a meeting, the alarms, this laboratory, me nor my voice. As far as your conscious mind is concerned, you were never here and were never suppose to be here. We will see you again this Friday for the next session. Don't make any plans for the weekend.” Blunder Woman proudly answers again, “Yes, Master! Get dressed....Remember nothing....Return here Friday....No plans for the weekend. I must obey!”
-Informative:
(The mint is to cover any hint of the previous active she was just involved in.)

Page 27
- Scene:
Blunder Woman, re-clothed, running down the same Hall as page 2, but in the opposite direction.
-Narrative:
Instantly, she cleans up, eats the mint, puts on her clothes and whisks away into the night.

Page 28- Scene:
Same as page 1, looking at the same clock, Blunder has a puzzled look on her face.
-Narrative:
A few minutes later, Blunder Woman stands at the clock tower at the front of the Dept. of Defense compound.
- Dialogue:
“Hmmm...” Blunder Woman ponders, “It seems like just a few seconds ago I looked at that clock and it said 7:30, now it says 8:45. Did I lose time somewhere?” She answers herself, “Nah, I must have just misread it. I need to go find some criminal activity. Justice needs to be served somewhere. And after that, I’ll go home and clear my calendar of any plans I had for this weekend.”

I think it could be broken up into a 2 parter at page 14 or a 3 parter with the 1st part being pages 1-9, 2nd part pages 10-20 and the last being 21-28. I'm so excited just pen this down on paper that I could bust.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Super Villain

New chapter to the story in the stories forum, here is a link to the thread -

http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9073198

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:52 pm
Profile WWW